Known Issues 9.0

Status
Known issues?

k...known issues to Chimp:

His armour is begining to chaff his teenage body because he has no reason to remove it.

His wrinkles that he paid $1 for at an in-game salon look like teenage pock-marks...and we are talking about a really highly trained in-game plastic surgeon.

He is rather miffed because he expects a VU to hold at least a small offering from the people who designed it...to date he has a dubious crayon drawing of his original inventory.

Of course he is not annoyed...I mean his Ghost has finally got its yellow streak's (I am certain anyone in combat would like to be able to have a yellow streak)...and he also knows the crafter with the Ghost feet is charging over +400 on auction for them.

FIX THE CTDS..had more this VU than all VU before together..and thats only todays playtime:mad:

It looks like you can equip plates on armor you are wearing.
You move the plate to the armor, and it disappears from the inventory, and appears to have been equipped, but when you close inventory, and open again, the plate is still in inventory.
so you still have to unequip armor and add plates, in inventory.
and if you are wearing the armor with plates and repair it, the plates unequip.

So check that before equipping armor after repair.

Hopefully this, or part of this is fixed in 9.1
We'll see.

CTDS in my case i cannot go to ithaca hunting, or else i will CTDS every 30 seconds

there is a bug when removing the armor parts and clothig parts we are charged 2 pecs per piece

the missrate with rifle is bugged, can´t possibly have 6 CONSECUTIVE misses with almost 4k rifle and 3500 aiming thats not dinamic is bs ( no matter wich rifle or pistol )

crash to desktop is out of control for me ..can play 2 minutes at a time ..then i crash /// timed it with a stop watch and it is almost perfect everytime.
Graphics look real nice though.

Here is a little greedy "BUG" which I find absurd. I purchased a pixie foot guard to try it on. I am already annoyed at the 2 pec charge to just try it on but to my suprise when I slipped on the foot guard my boots come off!!! So what does that mean? It means I have to pay an additional 2 pecs to put it back on evertime I put on a foot guard. :( I heard the same goes for helmets.. your sunglasses comes off. PURE GREED!!!!:mad:

It looks like you can equip plates on armor you are wearing.
You move the plate to the armor, and it disappears from the inventory, and appears to have been equipped, but when you close inventory, and open again, the plate is still in inventory.
so you still have to unequip armor and add plates, in inventory.
and if you are wearing the armor with plates and repair it, the plates unequip.

So check that before equipping armor after repair.

Hopefully this, or part of this is fixed in 9.1
We'll see.

Did some more playing with this.
It is not consistent.
Once the plates stay attached to armor when repaired, and once they don't.
As for adding plates after donning armor, it does not work. you must remove armor and add plates, and then don armor again. So swapping plates can get a bit costly.

At least there is no charge for equipping plates.
:)

then once I applied plates, but was taking the same hits as armor without plates.
A little weird.

Anyone else experienced this. In the heat of battle I was not collecting enough info for good report.

will need to do some more field testing.
Later

Status
Back