L fap requirements minus X%

good idea or not?

• yes

Votes: 288 78.5%
  • no

Votes: 79 21.5%

• Total voters

Which leads to the question:

If you are only using 30ped of fap in a day ,why do you need anything bigger?

I burn approx 40-50ped fap on 1kped weapon, so doing 2kped for three years would see me @ 100/100 sword, 60evader and 60fapper, and able to use the oxy1500.

Can't think of any mobs where the oxy1500 wasn't enough, given i'm probably not going to be trading down my armor, and the only know n mobs that hit regularly at that level evader are warlock, big hogglo, dasp and big eomon.

Ofc, I wouldn't mind being able to use oxy1500 a little earlier (cost ~1k ur-125), but if you don't burn much fap a day, why do you need it? I imagine this goes for the vast majority of EU... rarely would you find people who -need- a fap bigger than ur-125

Which leads to the question:

If you are only using 30ped of fap in a day ,why do you need anything bigger?

Can't think of any mobs where the oxy1500 wasn't enough, given i'm probably not going to be trading down my armor, and the only know n mobs that hit regularly at that level evader are warlock, big hogglo, dasp and big eomon.

thanks for the input!

well, if you are ok with 37 heal/sec in the future, all cool. I thought for you and other players that are interested in hunting the aim is where current ubers are - to be able to solo anything up to the toughest. oxy1500 does not allow that. even if I look at the differnce between imp fap and hedoc adventurer, I'm not sure if the later one is good enough with 25% less heal/sec...

so even if I with my rather little amount of fapping (which was because of my own choice to kill what does not hit me all the time and I have chance to shoot aswell, silly as I am) we can consider me as never being able to kill the toughest (again, I realised the tough reality long ago, that owning major skills and equipment costs extremely much anyway and I'll never reach those), there are still a lot of players who work hard and it would seem kind of fair or logic that there is a chance to earn that possibility.

I repeat, I do not see that possible with current pro level requirements in less than 50 years and that sucks badly in sense of the fun element!

J.

Perhaps i should have pointed out something.

Those mobs i listed can't be killed solo with any confidence by ubers with imp/mods either. They too, need fappers. 80-300/hit every 3 seconds isn't something the everyday shluber can withstand. If you don't believe that, count the white dots near the eomon stalkers

well yes, we know that the very top mobs might need extra healing even in case of the very top skilled players. but just think of the variety of the mobs to be killed and the progress on the mob ladder as such. heal/sec becomes very hard limit on that progress and that simply closes the doors. using a healer is not an always available option. it is not the easiest thing to find matching healer synchronised with your own being online time, nor is it the most comfortable way of going on a 10 hours hardcore runs every single day unless you have a same addicted twin at hand =)

vast majority of the players are hunters. they want to go out and be able to hunt. after they find the matching (L) armor and gun via running through all the shops during a couple of hours, they would be ready to go out and KILL. it would be nice, actually it's kind of mandatory to have enough heal/sec in the backpack.

J.

Kinda agree with both sides in the matter by now after using a huge amount of (L) faps...
With (adapted)UR175, ghost/boar+8A(L), 170hp and a "decent" evaderlvl (or better ofc) you can take falx young/trox stalker for instance, it may take some time but its not impossible at all.
UR200, 220+hp, jaguar and a nice gun (where i am atm) makes both if not easy then atleast very comfortable to kill.
Most mobs over that lvl, as immortal said, are pretty f*cking stupid to solo anyway and make alot more sense to hunt in team, medium/nibs/uber/whatever-players alike (unless youre a stubborn soab like i am :D, doesnt make it any smarter though...).
So its not like its impossible to get to an "ok" lvl medicwise and that you will never be able to kill some of the biggest mobs ingame solo or in small teams. It takes some time to get to that lvl sure, thats how it should be its a "skillbased game" supposedly after all :rolleyes:;)

But... and its a huge but.

The lvls needed to be able to use anything above the H450 are staggering... Im pretty sure most people by now realized its the last useable fap without silly investments in chips or unless you fapskilled (back when it was possible) to very very high lvls, i.e. the last realistic one to be able to use without it making more sense to chip it out and start considering an impfap instead...

Again this isnt about the fact that it shouldnt be hard to get there, i actually like that part. The new (L) guns take way too low lvls to use for instance imo, but it should be possible and most of all make sense to get to the point where you can use the lvl55+ faps. Its not like the imp and mod will lose price over it anyway, theyre still far far superior on reload and especially on eco, but when it costs like 4 modfaps to get to use a similar heal/sec (L) fap theres something wrong...

So MA thank you tonnes for the (L) faps, theyre a great invention (sometimes i think people forget that before these it was like fap5, 50, 80, 2600/fap90, errrr... adj/imp/mod that were the only possibilities...) and made the game alot more interesting for me again. But please balance it out a bit so we atleast have something to strive for, not an impossible goal we can laugh about @times and then chip out whatever medicskills we have above our current lvl, since we have no realistic chance of getting further without 10s of years (no the 50 years mentioned in an earlier post is not a joke sadly, and although im here until the day i die or MA pulls the plug on servers for good, i kinda need goals i can actually achieve on atleast a yearly basis...).

its not what you need its the fact the faps exist but will always be out of range, why fuck are there no 300 prof req HGs around?

if a 300/dps HG dropeed that needed 300 prof to use and 306 to max that would make HGers mad

same shit with faps, ive spend fucking loads on skills i've hunted big mobs naked alot I've camped segs in phantom for months and yet I dont seem to progress very much at all, that would be fine if ur200 was the only thing available but when I see the big 70+prof level faps I think hmm I want that extra heal but I cant pay 550k or skill for 150 years to max it

its a fucking tease....:laugh:

by the way, the more I think about it the more sure I am that the turnover formula (ped/skill tt) must be exactly the same in case of paramedic as it is with weapon skills. gotta ask good ol' Jimmy boy what his mathematical mind thinks about it... =)

for those who do not know what we are talking about, read this post.

P.S. people can simply vote here and send supportcases linked to this thread. thanks for everyone who already did!

J.

by the way, the more I think about it the more sure I am that the turnover formula (ped/skill tt) must be exactly the same in case of paramedic as it is with weapon skills. gotta ask good ol' Jimmy boy what his mathematical mind thinks about it... =)

for those who do not know what we are talking about, read this post.

P.S. people can simply vote here and send supportcases linked to this thread. thanks for everyone who already did!

J.

The skills gained from (L) fap is 1.5-2% skillvol/ped compared to weapons 1%

The skills gained from (L) fap is 1.5-2% skillvol/ped compared to weapons 1%

you sure? where does this fact come from? not that I do not trust you, I just need to see some proof as I hear it first time =)

J.

you sure? where does this fact come from? not that I do not trust you, I just need to see some proof as I hear it first time =)

J.

The fact comes from all the tests i did that were on here until neomaven claimed rights on my intellectual property, so i took them down. They are on other forums.

SK-50, 20 heal/sec, pro lvl 20
UR175, 30 heal/sec, pro lvl 39
Oxy2k, 40 heal/sec, pro lvl 64
Adventurer, 50 heal/sec, pro lvl 93

Yeah, its a long road to the uber faps, that's for sure.

To be honest I think its worth including UR125 on the list too, those are quite big jumps on your list.

But yes, getting up to even UR175 requires a huge amount of fapping and the ones near and above lvl 100 are sitting in fantasy land. Presumably if you had that much skill you'd be better of selling it all and going for Imp/Mod Fap anyway.

I guess if the UR175 had come in earlier it might have completely killed the fap-90, fap-110 market, although I never really understood the prices of those when 2600 is floating around a few hundred above tt.

At the end of the day, the people happy to build up a big network of in-game friends and teamwork all day long have the advantage. It makes a huge difference, I was able to solo an Eomon the other day when a random passerby stopped by and fapped me with 2600 for a few mobs.

But, whilst I enjoy the odd teamhunt, I don't really log in to EU to be socialable in all honesty, I log in to relax and do my own thing. Its pretty slow progress that way though unless you've got 12 hours a day spare for grinding.

The fact comes from all the tests i did that were on here until neomaven claimed rights on my intellectual property, so i took them down. They are on other forums.

link me to those, please! =)

and still, current requirements are utopic!!!

J.

Id say,

Fap for all, and All for Fap LOL

Lets Get all Musteteer on them LOL :laugh::laugh::laugh:

:D

just a reminder that the more people vote here, the quicker it'll come true.

yes, a simple support case with a link to this topic would be a wise move.

why bother? cause heal/sec is not improving enough thus destorying the fun element!

J.

nice to see people voting from time to time!

vote or reply even more, it isn't that difficult =)

J.

almost 2 years I've been using my UR200 and still only doing 17/20 reloads :(

we need some new mid faps

IE 185 & 195 & 205 & 210

2 years for next step and 4 to achieve the one after that?!?!? it isn't nice... nor fun...

J.

UR200 started to be usable / UR175 maxed on 15-JUN-2007
UR200 now at almost full heals and at 18/20 reloads 10-FEB-2009

one more year to get 19/20
and one more year for 20/20

in the same time I've gainsed about 30 hp and aboout 15-20 profs in my mains , and in paramedic 0.7 lol now someone tell me that this does not suck major donkey balls?! :)

on the + side the 200 is now almost usable while hunting, frustrating yes but such a piss poor achivement is a big deal in unability terms

I've all bug given up hope in using anything more than the 450 in the next 5 years so its not as anoying as it was but ffs some more faps in between would make my suffering more barable lol

If you look back 1 year wasnt the introduction a hint about the unlimted uberfaps? The missing skill ladder was on purpose to not cut of the legs of the current owners.

I know the mod fap is the best, but Im sure an uber would rather have 400k in a LA and use (L). They have maxed the best (L) fap ingame already right?

I know the mod fap is the best, but Im sure an uber would rather have 400k in a LA and use (L). They have maxed the best (L) fap ingame already right?

erm, hardly.

I wouldn't bet on the fact that there are more than 2 guys having paramedic over level 90. and at current gain none will get there in the next 30 years without major chipping (read : wallet).

J.

okey I get it :laugh:

Though I still think I had a small point since Immortal refused to elaborate on his answers :p

okey I get it :laugh:

Though I still think I had a small point since Immortal refused to elaborate on his answers :p

There are things you can do with a modfap you can't do with other faps. There are very few LA's that could be bought for 400k that would even come near the enjoyment of owning a modfap. To get the use out of faps currently requires me (someone who has skilled fap a lot, compared to others with same pro-standings etc) the following:

lvl50 (unlock med therapy): 37k ped
lvl 60 (unlock scientist: rumoured) : 91kped
lvl 75 (doctor:rumoured) : 215kped
lvl 80: 270kped
lvl 90: 390kped
lvl 100: 500kped (at this point have 27k anatomy+12k First Aid)
equivalent use of a modfap (maxed Zychion Pro): estimated 700kped

Back