Buying: Land Area, Argo claws, proteon ribs, daikiba horns

LA Master

Hatchling
I am buying all the stuff mentioned above, send me PM with details for LA and price (from 50-100k peds) more if TP, shed are in area...

This thread is subjected to bumps!

50-100k peds for a LA ???

I can sell you my shed for that if you like :)

Good luck

Angel

Shed ;)

Unfotunatly for OLD la owners - property now is less valuable if you wish to addmit it or no. So my offer still stands and its gr8 one, especialy that is offer without dna, tp...

lol

you are out of your mind thinking that you can pick up any LA for under 100k (with or without dna).

But enjoy the dream while it lasts

Angel

Let him try atleast :p
Dont want to say how much i bought atrax park for but this guy would think im totaly mad if he knew the price :)

gl to that but dont think some is so crazy to sell the LA for -100k.
if you look for area 150k+ you take many offers!!!
gl on that!!!!

LA #09 went for a hair under 100k and this went on wile there was lots of buy threads guess interested buyers thought it was to far away from tp and didn't want that dna

Around when they announced Meduza, could that be the reason? :laugh:

And you know that for sure?
LA11 went for 144k BO on auction a few weeks later, 1 argo dna and almost as far from tp, in my opinion argo dna is not much to have since there are already plenty of argo LA´s and natural spawns.
LA09 was a bargin, think if/when esto missions are added, that LA will pay itself over and over again in short time.

Prot ribs alone are worth over 100k. Just because crap LAs may be worth that much doesn't mean that any sane owner who paid a considerably larger price will sell for that.

And you know that for sure?
LA11 went for 144k BO on auction a few weeks later, 1 argo dna and almost as far from tp, in my opinion argo dna is not much to have since there are already plenty of argo LA´s and natural spawns.
LA09 was a bargin, think if/when esto missions are added, that LA will pay itself over and over again in short time.

I had an eye on 11 when it was in auction but i mined it ... bad resources all the way imo ... Plus the shape is, well not great, its small and it has hills surrounding which makes it hard to access ... That's why I didn't bid on it. Paid more for both, 57 and 59 but am happy with it as they sure pay EVERY day :)

Angel

50-100k peds for a LA ???

I can sell you my shed for that if you like :)

Good luck

Angel

you must be fucking stupid to buy any LA with more then 100k.....whitout a good dna!!!!!!!..:eyecrazy::eyecrazy::eyecrazy:

..at least maybe..if you just want to call you an investitor..in any shit:p

..first of all...before you want to buy an LA..check the return of investment...etc....not buy any shit you find in auction..
..in 80% of the LA's..you have a return of 2k ped per month..if you are lucky...So...be carefull.you!! who want to buy an LA:p

you must be fucking stupid to buy any LA with more then 100k.....whitout a good dna!!!!!!!..:eyecrazy::eyecrazy::eyecrazy:

..at least maybe..if you just want to call you an investitor..in any shit:p

..first of all...before you want to buy an LA..check the return of investment...etc....not buy any shit you find in auction..
..in 80% of the LA's..you have a return of 2k ped per month..if you are lucky...So...be carefull.you!! who want to buy an LA:p

okay dumbass ... Posts like this really piss me off

lets go by your figures

100k with 2k return on a monthly basis ... that's 50 months that's just over 4 years ... So even at your numbers we are talking about a roi of around 25% ... I don't know where you put your money irl, but I for once do NOT know any investment that pays with a level of certainty 25% annually....

so yes, I will buy any and every LA out there for 100k that makes 2.000 ped a month...

Oh and that is assuming the LA only makes 2.000 ped a month which would be 66.66 daily which is def. a LOT less than what most LA's create on a daily basis ...

... and you got the fucking nerve to call me stupid ... I save myself the insult, you know what you are !!

Angel

Last edited:
... and you got the fucking nerve to call me stupid ... I save myself the insult, you know what you are !!

To be fair to sententz.... I'm sure your reply made sure he will never mine in your areas, so from a business perspective he was kinda right :)

sent is right ...

Not all LA's are worth more then 100 k, some are realy bad, especialy without good or any dna. So 50-100k today for that LA is good offer when u see for how much Medusa went for. And obiviously if I would be a LA owner myself i would piss on such post too, as it drops my LA worth with cheap purchases. But MA is manufacturing a LOT of land (areas, NEW WORLDS) for few bucks....

Gl with buying LA´s... with pricess dropping like this even i might buy me some land =)

okay dumbass ... Posts like this really piss me off

lets go by your figures

100k with 2k return on a monthly basis ... that's 50 months that's just over 4 years ... So even at your numbers we are talking about a roi of around 25% ... I don't know where you put your money irl, but I for once do NOT know any investment that pays with a level of certainty 25% annually....

so yes, I will buy any and every LA out there for 100k that makes 2.000 ped a month...

Oh and that is assuming the LA only makes 2.000 ped a month which would be 66.66 daily which is def. a LOT less than what most LA's create on a daily basis ...

Angel

maybe i was wrong with stupid..from your point of view..but you are an ***from mine:p....you know are 50% LA's from where you dont get more then 1k ped per month?..yes ofc..i will happily pay 1mil peds for quetesh ambu land...or 1mil peds...for LA40 atrox....or etc etc...and yes..maybe you right..i should buy an LA..with 2k ped return too...but only becouse the return is 100% sure...still 50% of the LA's dont worth more then 100k ped. You right from the investitor view with tones of money..maybe i was wrong here...but for most of the people..who look to buy a land or two..is a extremly wrong decision. For small amounts of money like 20-30k $...your move is a mistake and risky..is much better to invest in an active bussines or something where you can have a 5-10% return per month or different activities IRL, ingame or anywhere... So..i call it a draw..from two points of view..which are very different.

p.s. and btw..i didnt make you stupid..was refered to people who want to pay more then 100k on a land with no return at all.

Last edited:
well you know what pisses ME off???

Going to mcdonalds, and no hot apple pies!

ok, back on topic.
Everyone has different values on LA's, opinions or Market Values. It all depends on the persons vision of the LA and what they plan to accomplish. Some people say small LA's far from TP's are worth very little, some perspectives differ. It all comes down to how big ones wallet is and if they want to open it! Competition is your biggest enemy being so many LA owners, ideas and directions. You win some, you lose some.

I am buying all the stuff mentioned above, send me PM with details for LA and price (from 50-100k peds) more if TP, shed are in area...

This thread is subjected to bumps
!

Since everyone is stating what pisses them off .. I will give you mine.

When people hijack a thread that was intended as a purchase or selling thread and then spew all their gripes and whines in it.

Consider this a bump .. good luck with your purchase.

Bones

ty bones ;)

Ty bones for bump, have few offers but still I hope for more, be kind send me your offers ;)

still gathering offers

Cmon ppl u spammed this section too much ill have to create another just for ribs ;)

Back