Land grab 2009 Bash warants for it here

First of all I like you Udi but when you say it was only me Im getting little pissed. I can stand up for what I say even if I do something wrong. Maybe you cant but thats up to you.

You cant say you dident take part in that discussion. Stop the lie Udi.

I know it was atleast 5 of us standing there and talking shit about Star and it would be fun to do something against his soc next LG. And I know ALL of us 5 was talking shit about Star.

I told my self long time ago to not name drop those person. But this time I needed to drop your name when you backstab me.

Then that the ideas we had was more or less for fun its another thing.

Originally Posted by DannyO
Didn't some of your guys in a meeting in Sweden say you were gonna get M2s!

Yes, Blanco.

Didn't some of your guys in a meeting in Sweden say you were gonna get M2s..... funny how things change or was that just the drink talking!
I guess it was drunk talking , because some people that was at that meeting told me same...

why do the icky bad new people that hang out there scare you?
No , i just dont like to waste my time , explaining game to zillion people that will not last more than 1 week.Also , i like more the independent people ; those that try discover themself , and ask here and there some special info...I did waste allready my share of time speaking to too noob player ...since i spend time with a bit older player , they almost all stay in game... or at least play a year or too...

prolly other high level ppl such as your self, and not new people.
2 false assumption in your sentence...I am not uber , since i dont have anything off what you call uber..I dont have much HP , i dont have the big combat skill , i dont have big eveda , i dont have big armor , i dont very eco expensive gun , and i dont have any good fap...I only have medium things or L item , and i hunt in medium player place ...atrox , ambu , hogglo ... latelly i like to knife little furoe with L knife and gremlin armor...So , most of time , people i heal are medium player...

they probably would if they knew where to go.

on the past few tp runs that i been helping with at sweat camp, ive noticed that half the people have no idea about how to play, or what to do with the game yet. let alone try and leave the area and get around effectively.

btw, out of all the times i been to sweat camp, and thats been alot lately, i havent seen a single top 10 soc out there representing.

so that leads me to beleive that the future your trying to talk about fixing is the one that keeps filling your ped card.

:twocents:

Arf

Well i did start there was no sweat , no fruit , no stone and no one to help you to do your tp run...People was not whining , they was going , make their own way , meet other people outside...also back then there was no info on MA site , no button for help ,no guide, and no stat on any item...
starting nowday in entropia is very very easy for the one that spend a bit of time to read or test...

And it kinda normal you dont see much top 10 in sweat camp , many of them are here since years , some even older than me... they know that most people there dont stay more than a week... , they prefer help them , when they go out and did beggin to play allready...at least thats how i see it...

Reactions: ano
First of all I like you Udi but when you say it was only me Im getting little pissed. I can stand up for what I say even if I do something wrong. Maybe you cant but thats up to you.

You cant say you dident take part in that discussion. Stop the lie Udi.

I know it was atleast 5 of us standing there and talking shit about Star and it would be fun to do something against his soc next LG. And I know ALL of us 5 was talking shit about Star.

I told my self long time ago to not name drop those person. But this time I needed to drop your name when you backstab me.

Then that the ideas we had was more or less for fun its another thing.

Originally Posted by DannyO
Didn't some of your guys in a meeting in Sweden say you were gonna get M2s!

You should have skilled Mindforce like i did. The unlocks of Mind Control and Afflict Amnesia are well worth it. :)

btw, out of all the times i been to sweat camp, and thats been alot lately, i havent seen a single top 10 soc out there representing.

so that leads me to beleive that the future your trying to talk about fixing is the one that keeps filling your ped card.

:twocents:

Arf

Thats a bit of a drastic conclution. That they're not visible for the new players doesnt mean they're greedy :scratch2:

Warants, and any other top-10 soc or the like, is not your parents.

I dont like place like sweat camp so i dont go there.still i often fap people here or there when i hunt , I did coloring service for free until last month,there some zillion of post here to give advice i did write , and even some chart.I send my skill and info to help for the chipotimiser , i have this website about clothe : entropiafashions.com , not speaking about the tons of PM i get evryday for asking diferent info...
And yes i say thanks when i get healed at some revival.
Maybe some people should go out of the sweat camp and try to have contact with other player :D

ETO has always went out and helped the community and players; for many years been trying to make EU and its community a better place. People need to not lose sight of this.

I like that ETO seems to share the same dream that I do , in a few of ETO post he has stated that it is a good thing that these new weapons have given new to middle players a chance for land grab; it’s a shame not more players could have been involved in land grab. ( not sure if the servers could handle it). But I for one would love to see epic battles with no top 50 societies limit.

Just the other day in pvp4 (I’m not that good at pk) I was steamed rolled in full eon w/ 6a and having a LR66 with me. This middle player hit me hard and fast with a gun that was doing mega damage on me and fast too. The geek or something to that extent.

No , i just dont like to waste my time , explaining game to zillion people that will not last more than 1 week.Also , i like more the independent people ; those that try discover themself , and ask here and there some special info...I did waste allready my share of time speaking to too noob player ...since i spend time with a bit older player , they almost all stay in game... or at least play a year or too...

ETO I though better of you then this, you can be better then this... 1st using the term noob like ths is bad. Yes you can't speak to them all but should not matter if they play one day or many days... they are people just the same. You dont have to give them anything but you dont have to say they are noobs either they dont matter because they might only play for 1 day or so.

I can only re-post when I posted in the thread started of Neomaven which was closed shortly after I made this post. Which is not the intention of bashing Warants members but my personal experience combined with facts:
I also don't think there is anyone that is judging a person based on the soc. they in.
There are ppl ingame I like very much there are ppl I like less. and the fact I like or dislike someone doesn't change a bit if they change soc.

Ask in your soc. to Driecc, Starman, Grave,... if they are suddenly hated by thier EU friends when they joined Warants.

My previous post from the closed thread:
---------------------------------------------------------
I didn't read through all the posts again, there is a lot of the same again.

But about making an aliance Neomaven is making one mistake:

An aliance is NOT made 2 weeks prior to the LG.

An aliance is made one week after the previous LG!

I do have the feeling that some Warants members are sitting in an Ivory tower the whole year and then are suddenly suprised when they come down from their tower the game has changed when LG starts. (Not talking about all Warants in general, there are some members who still mingle with the 'normal' crowd.)

I still remember when with some ppl where making a team to hunt big spiders (You where also in that team Neomaven) and when Skalman arrived he told me that I couldn't be part of the team becose "I was to low skilled and it wasn't fair for the team" >> Where is the fun and spirit in that part?

Whith the last Bot invasion, I mod fapped Skalman for a while when he was soloing the big warlocks and I'm it saved him a couple of trips to the revival, but not a word, no tnx,... Aparently he thought since he was Skalman leader of Warants that I should be glad I could fap him adn I was the one that should thx him?

One of the other posts that was made where a Warants member said that becoming a member of Warants has to do with spirit, attidute etc. en less with skills.
But when somewhere 1.5 years ago DR jumped from nothing to spot #1 pushing Warants to the second place in the ranking some quick action has been taking so a couple of days later (And a member less) where back at the #1 spot.

About members from the aliance PMming Warants members about how bad they feel for them,... what about in round 3 some members of Warants Pming other ppl that they wanted to attack but Skalman said not to.

So basically: The games changes and even old time players who where dominating thoughout the last years will have to adapt, if they don't they will be like dinosaurs and won't be any significant role in the current EU.

This is what I see soc. like AoW, M2S, cK is succeeding with during events and team hunts teaming up with members of other soc. and with lesser skilled players as well taking lesser skilled members in their soc. risking their spot in the top ranking.
Warants is failing there, some Warants members don't care and they happy with it, no problem there, but some other members get frustrated by it which is noticable in some posts here. Maybe Warants is not the right soc. for them then?

Yes Skalman did the same to me a few times with helping him hunt big spiders in the crator a very long time ago. He said thank you and was happy that I was healing him with mod fap but did not want me in his team because I did not have the skills.... Would have been a team of two (me and him).

This is funny because when I frist joined warants remember him with only 140 health and not even having a good fap. T rex had the only good fap back then mod fap, then I sold (traded) my imp imk2 for a improved fap .. thinks we had two imp faps and 1 mod fap. back then. Well don't want to go into charter buying skill chipping that was the foundation of soceity 3 going to top ranked soceity 1. Or how the old warants broke up because of the 1st land grab and how skills became more important then friends.

Ok here we go, you asked for this while making a thread with such title!
complot theory:

I think some Warants are beta testing cry engine VU10 in secret for some time. And are given the ability to explore prior to all others its new features and ability's.
Thats reason why they fail in last LG since they didn't got any time to login old VU and don't bother that much!

I guess it depends how you define "largest".

Collective taxes for those 17 lands will probably come in between 1.3 and 1.9 million PED. I'm only a poor miner, but that seems large to me.

yeah right pls inform us if whole taxes will go over 500 k ped, i doubt even that much

Back