Laser and Scope ?

axelp

Provider
Society
Supremacy Reign
axel ax peiffer
Hi,

Sorry If the question has already been posted I didn't find the thread. In http://www.entropiatools.com there is a tool for comparing the eco of weapon. It seems that it is not possible to add laser and scope in the comparison.

My question how laser and scope works? How can I incorporate the modifier in the comparison?

Let say I have 4.2HA and add some % and then do the comparison?

If I use 2 lasers and 1 scope how do I mix all the modifiers?

any tips are welcome

Regards

Axel

You will see the skill modifier % of attached attachments on properties page of weapon ingame or just sum up the modifier % of attachments.
Whether the modifier does anything is a mystery.
Eco you can count from total decay.
Oh, Haxtor has confirmed that adding two lasers to your gun is not an exploit, hehe.:laugh:

There is a lot of debate on just what exactly these items do for your skills. Their have been threads posted with tests on their effectiveness, you can search and find them. I think Recoda did some research on them, but my memory may be faulty on that.
One thing that everyone seems to agree on is that they have no effect on a maxed L weapon.

Nobody really know how exactly they works and aren't they just for decoration purposes :). There are alot of theories and tests out there, but no one gave the final answer. Search the forum.

Thank you for the link. I am reading it right now.

One thing that everyone seems to agree on is that they have no effect on a maxed L weapon.

i think infact that its just inconclusive I and other have been using super attachments on L weapons and i sure "feel" an effect

Back