Latest Buzz (Feb 16th)

Hanne - Any chance that the LA's left redundant while waiting for Land Grab to be reinvented could have some mobs on them rather than being left empty for a year + like last time there was a big gap?

*Ducks to avoid all the shite being hurled at me by the miners*

...well hunting is the main profession... the needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few... :D

Hear, hear! :)

at least put the Kerbies where we can get to them!

Since someone seems to be listening now...

WHAT ABOUT THE KERBEROS???

JEHU

Ah knowing the way MA works (and thinks) the Kerberos (Or Kerbies as I call them) Probably will be the last of the mobs to be populated.. at least that's my guess But if they were to put them anywhere on Eudoria, at least put them where the combibos are south of Minopolis..or somewhere where Newcomers can get to them..

Ben Coyote aka "The Blind Sniper"

@ Hanne|FPC:
Any new about the Estate developments we ordered (in December 2009), and paid in advance (in January 2010)?

WHEN will it be delivered?
The delay is now ridiculous.

It will be in the next FPC VU which will be released very soon, with emphasis on "very".

I feel the need to quote and bump this.

Sounds good :)

I think that tezlapods are MUCH better the way they are now ...

while mining or hunting , is so easier to see em and i think they are fun .. you can see the actual lightnings coming out of their heads :D

Creatures:

Landgrab:
Landgrab will be reinvented in order to renovate the landgrab-experience. So I’m sorry to tell you there won’t be any landgrab in the near future.

Originally posted on Entropia Gateway

Ahh, another prove of FPC that they are absolutely incompetent if it comes to running/handling/managing events :mad:

looking forward to the "quest system" :laugh:

Cool, Marco ignored this question I repeatedly asked him for the past month or two and now Hanne is :rolleyes:

Keep in mind, slither and other folks, this is not a "Q&A" thread. Hanne announced to do such "Q&A" in future and I'm sure she will do.

A note: Hanne visited the WoF judgecamp last weekend. Pre VU10 each start of the teams was an impressive firework. We all enjoyed it over and over again. SWUSH-SWUSH-SWU-SWUSH-SWOOO ... terrefic! This time Hanne could see the lame action live: plopp, plopp, plopp ... nothing impressive. One after another the combatants vanished. We all asked her to put this issue on her notepad. And she did it seems. ;)

where is the vu ? we are bored

Hanne, how about some sumima? There hasn't been a rutuba helmet/headpiece looted since 9.4! I am starting to see rutuba sets with spartacus hats. It's just wrong. Bring back the Retarded Flying Stingrayduck FTW!

where is the vu ? we are bored
the FPC VU was annouced and promised in mid feb...
this year has feb 28 days /3 9days 8 hours
the mid Feb 10.2 8.01 -19.2 16.00
Mid Feb ends 19.2 16.00

It will be in the next FPC VU which will be released very soon, with emphasis on "very".

we will see if "very soon" means very soon
or its just another trick how o say maybe next week...

About dates ...

Ubisoft announced the realease of Silent Hunter 5 for 2010-03-04. They are famous for fail to meet the deadline. But this time I hope they will meet it. (Okay, would be nice to put the first patch online same day to make it possible to start the game ... :rolleyes:) How ever ... 2 weeks, maybe 3 for MA/FPC to do something major in a positive direction ... until I will dive and vanish. Uboat missions are long-run missions. And I like them from Silent Hunter 3.

MA/FPC you are gonna losing someone ... still to do: apartments, furniture, makeup

Last edited:
Ad screens in malls:
For some reason the ad screens have gone bananas and have ended up backwards. It will be fixed!
LoL....its only taken since the VU10 update....

Seriously though, i only posted about it in EF a few days ago, Hanne, "noted" it and now something's going to get done. I'm very impressed with Hanne so far and as i've said previously, she's given me back some of the confidence i've lost over the last few years.

Well done Hanne, keep up the good work and you might just help MA restore the faith of the community.

Back