Left behind?

Qualia

Provider
Society
Uber Noobs
Qualia Qualia Saintlike
http://www.theregister.co.uk/2006/11/10/palmisano_second_life/

I see things growing elsewhere.
Would Mindark care to tell us is the actually Intend letting the world know about this VU?

Are Mindark being refused any media coverage... or are they refusing to be shown on western TV???????

Wake up plz MA
All the shows featuring SL on TV should have been showing EU before SL..

Since Beyond Tomorow showed SL when EU was @ 450 K players,and SL was less than 500 and is now well over a Million players in SL.
I feel that Mindark have Blinders on in this horse race.

Expecting no reply and of course Flames
care factor is 0

MindArk is behing in their media coverage alone with other ways of advertisments. But I did read about MARCO asking where MA should advertise EU at in this thread:

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=42928

So maybe this will help kick off a good campain & help being in some extra money to Ma to help improve EU...

Some companies just choose not to advertise a product cause of the cost of it & rely on the bestt way to advertise with WORD of MOUTH...

No flaming from me,

Think about PE for a moment and how it plays when your in a populated city or out hunting in the many herds of animals, it gets laggy. Now think what would happen if MA started doing big advertising of PE and thousands upon thousands of people started showing up to play such as when it was in the news about treasure island being auctioned off or when CND was. During those times there was an influx of people in the game curious and though many left some have stayed, but while they were all here it did make for a more dificult gaming experience. Now imagine those numbers quadrupeled and the strain on the servers and everyone else, word of mouth travels faster than light when its negative and negative words are what quickly kills a game online.

I think what MA lacks is marketing of Entropia Universe.

Like a lot of other people, I for one stumbled upon this game by accident. Never seen any major marketing effort by MA.

I do not believe that MA lacks marketing very much. The main problem is players who stay for a long time in EU; many people just get disappointed after playing for a week and sweating or depositing and losing most of their money in a matter of hours.

Hmmm true no marketing....I stumbled across EU for coincidence.

Same here I just happened to come across EU and thought I'd give it a try.Never have seen an ad for it. :cowboy:

I understand the way they like it. Word of mouth.. ish
I am not actually saying Market it in the feild.
Reference to "beyond Tomorow" is sci and tech tv shows .
Looking for the new stuff ect.

Plenty of a n b grade shows that would love to feature this .
Ma knew about it and yet i saw xx takeoff the next day it was featured and not look back.

I just dont get it.

Well the first to throw the punches is not always the winner. In fact rarely is. Its who is standing in the final rounds that counts.

Franklon said:
I think what MA lacks is marketing of Entropia Universe.

nah, EU lacks features when compared to some other "products" :) In particular it lacks tools for user-created content and more conventional appearance (now its more of a fantasy game). But it has other things which competitors don't have.

Back