Price Check Legacy Strongbox

kingjehu

Prowler
Society
Skillin Villans
Jehu Da King
Just curious. Far fewer of these will be looted than the regular mayhem boxes.

Plus the possibility to loot some significantly well valued old rings...

(EDITED based on better event mechanics understanding...)

Last edited:
Missions seem to be repeatable, so people will be able to loot more than 100

Interesting. So not like other mayhems where once you reach the highest point level you're done?
I feel like the points thing really will be more of a one and done. Thus the bonus rare reward for 'completion'.
Won't be long before someone can confirm or deny that point.

Still there should be a MUCH more limited amount of these on the market then with other mayhem boxes...

Last edited:
Could be somewhat tied to the 'cost' of getting 1000 points. Obviously with lots of other factors, but that would certainly be somewhat of a baseline.

They will likely be worth a lot. Given the all the goodies inside.

10/20ped each. My bet..

Edit: yeah I get it I was wayyyy off
Second edit: nah I was right as always…

Last edited:
Just updating this based on the current event information. You are getting a box for roughly every 125 points.
The current 'costs' to get to 125 points (not an even single turn in) works out with markups that are constantly rising to be about 150PED give or take.

Thats seems like the floor for value. Factoring in that my first assumption was correct max per avatar is under 100 boxes (but MOST won't ever get that many).

200-250 PED each seems fair given the current variables. That takes some serious balls (or bankroll) to open one.

Just updating this based on the current event information. You are getting a box for roughly every 125 points.
The current 'costs' to get to 125 points (not an even single turn in) works out with markups that are constantly rising to be about 150PED give or take.

Thats seems like the floor for value. Factoring in that my first assumption was correct max per avatar is under 100 boxes (but MOST won't ever get that many).

200-250 PED each seems fair given the current variables. That takes some serious balls (or bankroll) to open one.

But for those PED, people are getting tons of Mayhem Tokens for 0.5 PED or sometimes even much less.
Also, the missions are repeatable (except the bonus ones), so that people will be able to farm a lot of boxes.

People are not patient so selling on auction atm for about 125ped

Sometimes I wish more players would be taken up by MA for advice, sometimes fewer...
I dunno about auto-con, but my auto-BS radar is active.

Doing hand-ins gets around 1 L-box per turn-in (less at start, more at finish) to get up to the 10k points. People are getting shrap back and tons of M-tokens anyway, so for the legacies to be a cost and not a bonus, mus on even the lowest cost turn-in would have to be huge.
There's NO WAY I see that being the case, given the large range available...
If I've made a mistake anywhere, as I'm just going by what I've read (am not on Caly), then ok... what is the error?

No, the buying price will have to be based on the contents of the boxes. If normalish Easter, Xmas boxes etc. are worth a couple of peds, then I cannot see a justification really of even 10 peds for these. What ppl pay and for how long is something else, maybe, but surely it's crazy!?

Where you getting that?? I don’t see any hand in that costs anywhere near 150..

Just open the fkn box. You were going to open boxes at some point. Regret is for losers. Shoot your shots with bloodshot wide-eyed savagery.

Where you getting that?? I don’t see any hand in that costs anywhere near 150..
I was factoring that a hand in was not equal to the points for a single box. So the value is a little more than one hand in.

IF you finished the entire mission chain of 10,000 points you get 100 boxes and it equals out, but I don't think a large percentage of players will get to that 10,000 point level, so the earlier stages inflates the points per box value.
At least that was my logic...

Maybe the overlooked point is that you get shrap back for the hand-in tt. It is only the mu that 'costs', as far as what I've read says...

Maybe the overlooked point is that you get shrap back for the hand-in tt. It is only the mu that 'costs', as far as what I've read says...
MU paid is high. I did 1000 points and mu paid is 1400 peds.

So... Will these boxes be avaible only during this event and never again? 🤔

Might increase in price overtime if the supply is limited per person.

Sell now or wait till the event ends. 🤔

Who knows 🤷‍♂️

MU paid is high. I did 1000 points and mu paid is 1400 peds.
Average cost in MU (according to last time I did AH costs a couple hours ago) Of course that's as if you can get that many of the materials. Some you can, some you can't. Now added to the google sheet as well.

Tier of Turn InMean CostMedian CostHighestLowest
Tier 1183.95p140p389.03p99.4p
Tier 2118.35p116.65p200.2p70.69p
Tier 3344.19p140p2236p100.99p
All of them204.77p131.36p2236p70.49p

Last edited:
Thanks for further infos.
People going for the rare need to do all hand-ins once and can then concentrate on the cheapest for something like half the points. Maybe my assumptions on the cheapest mus have been too low if there is high competition for them right now.

It does look like there are costs a fair way above what can be cancelled by valuing the M-tokens at 50 pecs, so it comes down to how much we can value a rare at for those people going all the way, including those big mining amp runs. My guess is that it makes quite a big difference to Legacy evaluations if people get 100 boxes along with that one rare at the end.

Yes. To clarify my terminology "cost per 100 points" is the markup lost, not the TT value of the turn in.

I would not include the mtoken value as an offset to the cost of the box.
This discussion is purely about boxes and If you want a box you gotta turn in the 100 points per.

Average cost in MU (according to last time I did AH costs a couple hours ago) Of course that's as if you can get that many of the materials. Some you can, some you can't. Now added to the google sheet as well.

Tier of Turn InMean CostMedian CostHighestLowest
Tier 1183.95p140p389.03p99.4p
Tier 2118.35p116.65p200.2p70.69p
Tier 3344.19p140p2236p100.99p
All of them204.77p131.36p2236p70.49p
Lowest is for the materials that not available at all. If they were available the prices on them would go up aswell.

People are not patient so selling on auction atm for about 125ped
Sorry about that!

Had other stuff requiring that Ped! 🤷‍♂️

Edit: Glad that i was able to sell majority 200 Ped each before that 😅

Edit of Edit: Usualy i am way too late for sales like this! 🤦‍♂️

Last edited:
Might be worth holding onto them till the event ends.

Who knows maybe supply will end and prices go back up. 🤷‍♂️

50/50

Back