Leipzig 'Last Man Standing' Event

Bertha Bot

Entropia News Fetcher
Leipzig 'Last Man Standing' Event
24 Aug 2007

To celebrate our presence at the Leipzig Games Convention this year, MindArk will be holding a special event on its Land Area in Amethera (coords: 14184, 36072) on Sunday August 26 at 14:00 MA Time.

50 tickets will be made available for the one hour PvP, no FAP event which will have 5000 PED plus all ammunition spent available as one single prize to the 'Last Man Standing'.

Tickets for the event will be made available approx. 1 hour before start, on a first come first served basis. Good luck to all who enter.

Originally Posted Here

So any one any idea who will win this one?

My guess:

Skalmann

Cheers
Richard
(ingame Siam)

cool , no fap makes this one interesting :) who knows maybe a few ava will team on skal and kill him early on :)

cool , no fap makes this one interesting :) who knows maybe a few ava will team on skal and kill him early on :)

blegh, half of warants will join...good luck on them...:p stryker+skal+neo+somemorewarants = pwnage

Skalman is on the convention so its not sure he will participate. He has been playing as Game Convention avetar numer 08.....

How much does a ticket cost?

Will the GC Convention avetars participate? In that case we will have to fight ageinst someone with full Supremacy + all kinds of weapons + over 500 hp....

Nice event! Releasing tickets only an hour before, tut-tut, there will be a little lag methinks. Hope it all runs smoothly though.

Good luck pk'rs!!!

Jamhot

I can't log in the Universe right now but I'm very curious.
Anyone can tell me on which Land the Event will be please?
The coords don't give me a hint from here.

shot be whit no amor to

or ther is sum sur winers all ther haw a eon haw a chanc ther and no body other

Still...
No FAP ...
We'll meet in PVP guys (hopefully)!

I can't log in the Universe right now but I'm very curious.
Anyone can tell me on which Land the Event will be please?
The coords don't give me a hint from here.

The LA south of New Switzerland.

Had some great fun there yesterday pking ageinst GC avetar 07 and 08 (08 is Skalman) and David Simmons + random people at the convention.....

It would be fun just to take part tho come on admit it ;)

Total chaos...

PKing prices on the following please?

Skalman
Star
Stryker
Neomaven

The winner wearing eon
The winner wearing rutuba
The winner wearing Infiltrator

;)
Bookies step up

maybe whoever wins gets the LA...?

Last edited:
LOL 50 person PK event? Are MA planning to lag the convention to death?

Seems like a great event but what Ben Cobra also said, it not the best pvp'er who is gonna win, its the one with the best equipment.

Should be an event without armor and all the same gun and hp. So everybody has a chance to win.

Seems like a great event but what Ben Cobra also said, it not the best pvp'er who is gonna win, its the one with the best equipment.

Should be an event without armor and all the same gun and hp. So everybody has a chance to win.
Yeah, lets make everybody even, why should ppl who hunt 24/7 and invested thousands of dollars in game have any advantage. Or maybe we shoud wipe EU...
Sounds like Communism my friend :rolleyes:

But ofc. no armor, maybe gun dmg/sec limit would make an even more interesting. Now, one thing is for sure, it's an event for an ubers.

Yeah and Michael Jordan shouldn't have been allowed to be so good, and every player get a trophy, no matter how good or bad they do. :rolleyes:

I participated in a PVP event like this w/ Skalman and others. No armor, no fap, etc.

Yes Skalman won in terms of most PKs, but he was easily one of the 1st to go down.

Oh, and the 2nd place winner? The guy w/ the least skills out of everyone I scanned. :laugh:

So, I won't be so sure about Skalman being the winner. Thing about this "last man standing", setup is that the best PKers tend to be the 1st to be attacked en mass and thus taken out.

EDIT:
I see Zarg shares almost the same views as I do and is quicker.

ill say it since no one has yet....

The rich get richer and the poor get........well yknow the end :rolleyes:

the event will end in 5 min if no fap ,lol, no matter what armor everyone wear :laugh:

and for more fun the tickets should be lootable in this weekend so everyone coul taste a bit the event , not only 50 players :)

So PVP4 will be safe for miners during that time period..I'll make a run there...I'll leave my armor and guns home so I can carry more ore..I better take some cash too, so I can buy bombs....,yeah, thats the ticket

hmmm maybe Pking in PvP4 can be profitable during the event, guess loads of miners are around that HoF like hell :D:yay:

the event will end in 5 min if no fap ,lol, no matter what armor everyone wear :laugh:

and for more fun the tickets should be lootable in this weekend so everyone coul taste a bit the event , not only 50 players :)

Yeah, "last man standing" won't last long. I think maybe it's most pk points...?

Ggeeeeeetttt Ready To Rummblleeeeeee!!!!

Alright ppl i just want to make clear that i will not take part of this event.
And when it comes down to no fap pk events it dosent make that mutch diffrence what geer thay are using .So i wish all good luck and moste of all a realy fun time for the once that are lucky enuff to get a ticket.

Gl and hf 10/4 over and out Skalman :wtg:

Crone figures it's the smartest guy who wins...

Here's Crone's tactics, as he won't enter anyways :) Pick a nice corner, and Crone means corner. Then go just out of pvp, a bit before the end, walk in. Hopefully every "good" player is gone, if not... good luck.

MG Joda is like fugabarba to me :D

how many shots could you take from neo's terminator with 280hp in plated eon? :scratch2:

this event is going to be team based... not in the traditional sense.

Back