Lemony Snicket's Unfortunate Tale - Hunting with Longtime

Firstly I apologise for being blunt in what I am about to say. It is not an "attack" on your or others but merely trying to say what should be obvious.

The people who fail in this game are greater than the ones who don't because there are so many pitfalls in this game. Imho it is better to think of MA like an alien species as they don't necessarily do thinks as one would expect which increases even further the pitfalls rather than alleviate the ways of failing. Essentially it is all too easy to fail. The people who fail can be quite vocal although not always because not everyone is the same.

Anyway, the ones who do succeed will stay quiet. It's not in their interest to spell out to the ones who fail how to succeed. If they did then they would loose their ability to succeed or make it more difficult for themselves.

So in conclusion we always hear from one side and that is the failures and not the other side. This of course gives us results that are skewed towards failing and the impression that succeeding is impossible.
What you will find is that those who do succeed will purposefully mislead others so they keep failing. It is in their best interest to keep them losing. Whether it is to feed "the pool" or to take advantage of them through fake sales/sales. It is not to be black pilled, it is just the nature of things. You will always have to find your own way and often question the very basic of things.

What you will find is that those who do succeed will purposefully mislead others so they keep failing. It is in their best interest to keep them losing. Whether it is to feed "the pool" or to take advantage of them through fake sales/sales. It is not to be black pilled, it is just the nature of things. You will always have to find your own way and often question the very basic of things.
at the end of the day, the only way to profit long term is to profit off of other players, the best you can hope to do is make that a happy experience :)

they will mislead, prevent needed change, and give empty advice "dont give up"
they will become the defenders of a broken system, becouse they are at the top of the broken system, a player once said to me
why should i fight for something that will benefit you at my own expense.. you might think this is selfish, or evil.. but it is only true human nature

so when i see some pople saying, "why are you complaining all the time, things are the way the are, best you can do is adapt, becouse YOU will never change anything" to this i say,
me complaining is part of the adaptation, its me bringing a problem to the forefront that is not beeing adressed, and why do YOU complain about me complaining, shouldnt YOU just be minding your own buisness, instead of steping in the way every time a change needs to happen

they will mislead, prevent needed change, and give empty advice "dont give up"
they will become the defenders of a broken system, becouse they are at the top of the broken system, a player once said to me
why should i fight for something that will benefit you at my own expense.. you might think this is selfish, or evil.. but it is only true human nature

so when i see some pople saying, "why are you complaining all the time, things are the way the are, best you can do is adapt, becouse YOU will never change anything" to this i say,
me complaining is part of the adaptation, its me bringing a problem to the forefront that is not beeing adressed, and why do YOU complain about me complaining, shouldnt YOU just be minding your own buisness, instead of steping in the way every time a change needs to happen
everyone is entitled to their own opinions and speech

however, being perpetually aggrieved and unable to accept things as they are, can be very exhausting and unfulfilling.

Milestone
Mayhem Electric Attack Nanochip 15, Perfected

I started to say this was my only 2nd pull, but that's not true. It is my 2nd memorable one though. Went real hard to pull it. Now I can chill for a bit.

More to come.

Milestone
Mayhem Electric Attack Nanochip 15, Perfected

I started to say this was my only 2nd pull, but that's not true. It is my 2nd memorable one though. Went real hard to pull it. Now I can chill for a bit.

More to come.
bet u done more pulls :D

2023 Results, Hunting Only
97.02% TT (-19777.74, 99.83%) @ 85eff, 129/109/91 looter.
11.5M cycled
5 Digit Totals for 2023: 2 (Flesh Ripper, Christmas 2023)

For hunting materials, 8884.55ped was paid to the auction house in fees. (bet most people do, you'd be surprised how much you pay Mindark all around...)

TT return was largely weighed down at the start from migration, shared mobs (ark migration), molochs, and the cyrene mechs. After migration ended, TT return was 97.375%, typical for all previous years for all other weapons. This includes all forms of costs - armor decay, etc that people neglect to add to their returns. The returns also includes a -8200 day with a T9 BC-80 (85%) in Easter 2023 (and a following almost as worse day) in April where Mindark decided to r*** everyone (and yes, I was looting :rolleyes:), as it is us players who pay for the community's event bonuses.

All Ops: Was 96.94% (+12,553.23).

There's a lot of unsold markup that will be credited in future months.

Skills End of 2023

968942 Total Skills
530 HP
128.37 Animal
109.43 Mutant
91.17 Robot
114.60 Evader
103.76 Dodger
65.33 Miner
65.34 Prospector
61.53 Treasure Hunter

Last edited:
My goals for 2024

600 HP (534 now)
125 Evader (115 now)
Profitable for the year >100,000ped
Acquire and max out Ziplex P20 TWEN (not far off)
Reach 1M skill points (970,000 now)
Open Industrialist
Obtain a Calypso Hangar
Obtain Privateer

Only thing on this list that is going to be difficult will probably be the profitable for the year but we will give it a good go.

Historical Mayhem Results

Christmas 2021 - 97.487% (BC-120)
Christmas 2022 - 96.932% (BP-110 Imp/Camo Arms)
Christmas 2023 - 98.16% (Mod Nano T9/7) [Also first year I did not run 100% skill pills during a mayhem, didn't HW2023 either]

January 2024
TT: 98.41% (+18120.23)

Not playing much. Too busy at the moment.

Back