Info: Let's talk about "happy hour"

This event sucks, I have nothing left...

I logged in and: Emir Sulje Suljetovic has found a rare item (TWEN Protector of the Empire Gloves (M)) with a value of 13 PED! A record has been added to the Hall of Fame!

MindArk is best, thank you for this good event which I am not complaining about :)
DINAMIC 100%

Maybe if some non complainer will get some loot love, less people will complain? @MA, consider me a volunteer to help your case :D

Im reconsidering my biggest depo for 2.0 gun bacause of poor loot and unfairness with this case!

I logged in and: Emir Sulje Suljetovic has found a rare item (TWEN Protector of the Empire Gloves (M)) with a value of 13 PED! A record has been added to the Hall of Fame!

MindArk is best, thank you for this good event which I am not complaining about :)
Oh WOW big GZ well deserved you are one of the kindest and respectfull ppl...always have nice words for everyone in EU.
Can you please inform us when will be giweaway on Twitch.

Ty, best regards.

Oh WOW big GZ well deserved you are one of the kindest and respectfull ppl...always have nice words for everyone in EU.
Can you please inform us when will be giweaway on Twitch.

Ty, best regards.
you mixed me up with the cat guy, i usually tell people to suck a *beep*

Dear MA,

I don't give a rat's ass* about your robots but for the second day in a row, I can't find enough lowly blausariam to make me some lvl 3 so that I could throw more PED at you. Alternatively, I'd appreciate a D-Class blueprint.

TIA,

//Rat

* because I use it to sit, you know :)

Dear MA im also having terrible returns since last mayhem, just so you know i will be playing from 6pm game time. 😆
Well...
[Globals]: Crystal MJ Diamond has found a rare item (TWEN Protector of the Empire Arm Guards (F)) with a value of 26 PED! A record has been added to the Hall of Fame!

made double post by mistake, delete please

Well...
[Globals]: Crystal MJ Diamond has found a rare item (TWEN Protector of the Empire Arm Guards (F)) with a value of 26 PED! A record has been added to the Hall of Fame!

We now have a data set composed of two data points. I guess this theory is now confirmed by Entropia Universe standards!

EDIT: Oh forgot! Congratulations :)

Dear MA, I'm having terrible returns since 2007, just so you know, I'm playing right now.

My avatar seems cursed too, MA! So while you're at it, please remove me from the shite list too, and feel free to send some compensation my way too please!

Hmm for me they only made even more terrible returns. Maybe need to start streaming or make a hunting log next

You put the boom-boom into my heart (ooh-ooh)
You send my soul sky-high
When your lovin' starts
Jitterbug into my brain (yeah-yeah)
Goes a bang-bang-bang
'Til my feet do the same
But something's bugging me
Something ain't right
My best friend told me
What you did last night
You left me sleeping in my bed
I was dreaming
But I should've been with you instead
Wake me up before you go-go
Don't leave me hanging on like a yo-yo
Wake me up before you go-go
I don't wanna miss it when you hit that high

I would just like a TWEN item if this is the correct location to sign up.

If we are here to ask, can i have a TWEN version of this one?

index.php

Thank you :)

Gotta make sure that no favoritism can be proven. To all who post here get a twen armor or a 5 digit hof within a week of post.
Limited time offer! ;)

Not sure about anyone else but today was probably my worst day for loot (hunting) I’ve had. 14 hours grinding Maffoid codex, 1400 ped loss. One global the whole time. Usually I’ll get one an hour or so on average so this was bad for sure. Yet others in the same area around me were constantly getting globals. Shit runs like this were the reason I quit mining.

Looks like most in this thread getting TWEN or fat hof when is my turn ?

Looks like most in this thread getting TWEN or fat hof when is my turn ?
i know how you feel.. waiting for my TWEN aswell :)

Please sign me up for a TWEN item (or any good item/HOF) as well. I can get upset if that's a requirement.

just wonder if i am on the list for TWEN iteam, i should qualify after 12 years, should i?

Back