Letter to my mom

Jonas_Eslaf

Hatchling
Dear mom
I hope you dad and Jessie are ok.
I know it´s been a year since my last letter but life is so hard and i have been so busy just getting it all together.
I have some really bad news and i dont know how to tell you so I just say it...Allie and Danny are dead.
We were out exploring, it was such a beautiful day, the sun was shining we had packed our campingear, food some beers.
Far away we saw what we thought was som scrap metal and we decided to get closer..
I wish we didnt, cause when we got closer these two huge robots stod up and attaced us...
I have never seen so large robots before and they had like laserswords for hands. Allie got killed first and she died
before she hit the ground. Me and Danny tried to outrun them but they are so fast.Danny got struck and
fell and then they struck me. We got rescued by some hunters that killed the robots and took us to the hospital
I lost one arm and a leg but thats easy to fix here on Calypso, but Danny died that night at the hospital...he was hurt
so bad.
Allie and Danny got buried just outside our hometown Nymphtown
and you should have seen all the people that came to pay their respect.
Im just broken apart now that I lost my sister and my best friend...dont know what to say...
Please don´t let Jessie go to Calypso, life here is not at all what they said...its so damn hard here mom...dont ever
come here...I wish we where all on earth now...I miss you so much.
I can´t ever come home you know that right?
Please take care of my dog,I miss him so much and tell Jessie and dad that i love them.

I love u mom

Jonas

Holy Shite....
When I started reading the first 4-6 lines, I really thought something terribly bad happened to you....

I like that one...
+rep

Alex

Ahem...."fictional" stories should be placed in the appropriate part of the forum so they don't un-nerve the rest of the populace unnessesarily.

I too was startled when I started reading.

Thanks

Well I personally enjoyed it. Breaks up the whining and bragging threads. Nice to see someone in the forums with imagination. Thanks well done.

Ahem...."fictional" stories should be placed in the appropriate part of the forum so they don't un-nerve the rest of the populace unnessesarily.

I too was startled when I started reading.

heh.... owned :cool:

I lost one arm and a leg but thats easy to fix here on Calypso

hehe nice story with a novel twist Jonas :)

I've lost 'an arm and a leg' over the years on Calypso too as my ped card will testify ;)

Back