Price Check Levelled up pets

Oleg

Mutated
Oleg Oleg McMullery
I thought I'd done my last price check, but I forgot about the pets. Interested in any input on prices for these beasts. Nothing remarkable here, I don't think, but surely worth more than nothing. They all have some nutrio in them, so there's that at least (does energy equal the PED value of nutrio currently in the pet? Not quite sure how that works).

Corinthian Kanin Level 17
Energy 475
8% Increased run speed unlocked

Lai Tung Pai Level 15
Energy 1701
15% Increased pet focus unlocked
15% Taming skill gain bonus unlocked

Bristlehog Level 14
Energy 321
10% Taming skill gain bonus unlocked

Bristlehog Level 6
Energy 321
No unlock, the 10% taming skill gain bonus requires Level 14

Ancient Snablesnot Level 3
Energy 201

Thanks for any info!

Those are all worthless buffs other than maybe the run speed. Dunno if anyone would buy any of these

Sorry Oleg, all pretty worthless. Panda is best one that might grow in value if MA stop dropping them. Maybe they have already. I'd leave them in storage, who know maybe pets might get the promised upgrades via stables in future.

I dont know about the rest but i sold 2 ancients for 60p each a couple months ago, regarding the lvl 17 buff unlocked rabbit i tried to sell the same thing for 60p in #calytrading and after two days nothing so I just gave up.

I dont know about the rest but i sold 2 ancients for 60p each a couple months ago, regarding the lvl 17 buff unlocked rabbit i tried to sell the same thing for 60p in #calytrading and after two days nothing so I just gave up.
2 days isn't that long. Not many people play the game and some people play during only certain times of the day due to time zones.

Pets move very very slowly

Thanks folks. Any more input?

I wouldn't delay your withdrawal request too much longer waiting for some unsellable pets to.... sell. ;)

No one will ever buy any of these from you for anything except a reseller who might buy it and then never sell it themselves. You’ll only ever sell them for less than you feel it is worth it.

Yeah pretty much worthless, maybe 50-100 ped for the bunny.

I would sell them in a bulk , buy the bunny and get the rest for free!

I sold my lvl 17 bunny for 20 ped if this helps

It really doesn’t lol. Impatient sales aren’t indicative of real prices.

Feels like that could be turned around just as well: Impatient buys aren't indicative of real prices. No?

Just cuz someone thought: "what everrrrrrr" ... and paid half the price of a cinema ticket, or 4 warps or something for a cute thingy that walks after him all the time doesnt mean lots of people will? Feels like an argument could be made that the real price is actually that which would sell a thing regularly and not once in a blue moon when someone doesnt care, doesnt research/spam or just wants it NOW, especially for something worth so little comparatively.

Tho, to be fair, Im talking out of my ass. I have no clue about pets and I was just speaking generally or principally. That comment just somehow triggered some logic-ish thing for me.

It really doesn’t lol. Impatient sales aren’t indicative of real prices.
The person before me was trying to sell it for like 3 months for 50 haha, not everyone has a shop or the ability to spam all day for a couple months for some half drunk dude to finally buy it.

OK.... wildly different opinions then. I suspect another sales thread with randomly chosen prices.

I'm not sure how any pet filled with nutrio can be considered totally worthless. At the very least it's a few free skills.

Anyway, thanks folks.

OK.... wildly different opinions then. I suspect another sales thread with randomly chosen prices.

I'm not sure how any pet filled with nutrio can be considered totally worthless. At the very least it's a few free skills.

Anyway, thanks folks.
Make the pet eat the nutrio then yourself first, if you feel it has value. No one else will factor it in imo

FYI without putting much effort into it, I sold the Kanin for 50, the Snable for 30, and the other three combined for 50.

Back