Leviathan

Status
been running around them now for an hour, rascal seems to work better than shogun and from what i've asked hunters around I'd say it's an impact only mob. anyone willing to confirm this?

Their weak crits pretty much confirm this.

Stumbled across a spawn on them, only seen a few. Was going out mining in amethera. All i had was my trusty Vass, but we showed it who was the boss.

I don't know maturity range or area of spawn,

Lev old through alpha so far

Spawn area
20462, 36706

Rippersnapper and cod in the area too.

Last edited:
The biggerst i have killed so far was 1 old alpha lots off hp and bad loot.:)

any idea about their dmg type ? mainly impact ? :scratch2:

don't know what type of damage they do but full martial + 5b plates i get hits through 14-50 what dominant hits

Still looking for a spawn of young-provider. anyone stumbled upon one? :laugh:

The thing I wonder is, where the big ones are (OA -> Stalker)? :confused:

Thanks Immortal :)
I must try a stalker to see if it rips my head of as fast as a warlock 10 :D

Did a bit of late night damage testing with Oleg tonight.

Polaris doesn't decay against Leviathon Stalker.

A 255.7 hit from a Leviathon Stalker decayed Ghost by 1.536 pec, which is a 20.0 hit.

A similar sized hit from the same mob decayed Gremlin by 2.241 pec, which is a 27.0 hit.

Thus Leviathon Stalkers do Impact and Acid damage.

Further testing needed on smaller ones to work out the proportions.

Any1 know where to find small maturity?

Yes where are some smaller spawns?

There is a spawn near 21514; 37563

Any news of lower level levis? see globals all the time but the smallest I can find is guardian.

Wow, this thread died a long time ago!

How does the tonnage break down by maturity on levis? Also, is there a low maturity spawn besides the one SSW of Cayuze?

Wow, this thread died a long time ago!

How does the tonnage break down by maturity on levis? Also, is there a low maturity spawn besides the one SSW of Cayuze?

Cayuze is only place with lower maturities. Water area NW of For Victoria(few other locations with is maturity but this is the best) has old-alpha and South of Troy you have Provider-Stalker.

South of PA has some higher maturities, but you have to fight through razortooths. There is a place in PVP4 but that spot not worth it. spawn is low and not worth the risk.

Besides these locations. not sure if there are any others.

Sorry can't remember the tonnage breakdown, been grinding to long.

Status
Back