Guardian
Dominant
Alpha
Old Alpha
Prowler
Stalker

Loots Vu 10.6

Last edited by a moderator:
Stamina is almost as high as small dasp... I wonder what it drops.

Assload of HP, but not hard to bring down an Alpha in Boar.

any idea what area those ones are located by a chance pls ?

Leviathan Young
[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

Edit:

Mature

Old

Last edited:
South of PA, 1 lesser tp jump, then in the water :)

Yea, just jump in the water of the Noob spawn area in PA and you got them in your face ;)

Looks like they cover the entire lower point of PA all round then from the waters below the noob spawn area right round to where your arrow on your map is then Joey.

So PA is about to start gettinga new kinda crowd soon same as whats hapening in CC (Cape Corinth);)

EFD's To Alien

1 lesser south of PA puts you right amongst them so efd's should go to Alien. BTW they're dropping Polaris Harness both M and F (L). Nice team hunt for most but plenty doing them solo. HL11 couldn't quite get around the Guardian though :laugh:.

FYI, they are also dropping Polaris Shins.

Are the youngs located south of PA too? Would it be possible to totally noob out that mob? ;) It seems to deal medium damage so would I be able to take it out with a breer M3A and pixie armour?

Are the youngs located south of PA too? Would it be possible to totally noob out that mob? ;) It seems to deal medium damage so would I be able to take it out with a breer M3A and pixie armour?

Its called the "try it and see" method...very ancient mode of thinking but still exists today.

Its called the "try it and see" method...very ancient mode of thinking but still exists today.

Ah I think the quddlytuffs told me about this once, it requires a sword of vigility (+1) and you must venture into the cave of chaos, only there will the dragon lord give you answers, amirite?

Possible, just take 200peds ammo with you.

Ah I think the quddlytuffs told me about this once, it requires a sword of vigility (+1) and you must venture into the cave of chaos, only there will the dragon lord give you answers, amirite?

You HAVE been doing your homework! :wtg: But it's a Bicak Blix (Tier 3) requiring Amirite crystals to produce the Damage Enhancer.

been running around them now for an hour, rascal seems to work better than shogun and from what i've asked hunters around I'd say it's an impact only mob. anyone willing to confirm this?

Status
Back