Lichter Carbine or Lichter Hunting Carbine ??

ulp

Provider
Society
-=C.A=- Calypso Angels
Gundac Gundac Shade
has the person with this BluePrint left pe forever ???
im looking for one since they are cheaper versions of the marber ones
if anyone has a Lichter Hunting Carbine or a Lichter Carbine for sale please contact me here or with a private message ;)

hope to own one of those one day :)

rock on !

doesent anyone have or know anyone that has one for sale ??

I don't know if anyone has or knows or knows who has.
But i could take one of those too ^^

Why not just buy marber bravo?

Bettter range and damage.

I have only seen one lichter hunting carbine in game. It requires dunkel, so forget having a crafter waste that on this weapon. The lichter carbine itself requires dunkel and maganite(!!!!!!) Once again, forget it. You would be looking at at least +500 on each IF you ever found the dunkel or maganite

but accoarding to pe auction its sold this year
nice prices
and besides the marber is skyrocketing @ the moment :p

http://peauction.com/itemlisting.php?id=2106
http://peauction.com/itemlisting.php?id=2325

That site has been broken for a long time, has out of date data and averages prices over a year.

To calculate markup:

take what the bravo was and lichter was at a given point in time.
bravo_markup_now/bravo_markup_then*lichter_markup_then=lichter_markup_now

It's related to the price of dunkel. dunkel cost over 5k% now as it stopped dropping.

oh ... diddent know that ... ty for your answer :)
will get a bravo or echo then ;)

I've got the Lichter Carbine print (I wish I knew who has the Hunting Carbine). It's way too expensive to make because of Dunkel primarily, but also Binary and Maganite. Get a bravo instead. :)

owning one of those guns would be fun cos basically no one else has one. kinda like owning an odin. not worth buying but almost non ingame

Considering current price inflation on bravo it would be worth to craft it in the near future. :)

that is why i would whant one :p

Its not that bad a gun the hunter carbine, one more attack, and only 0.04 less dam, same decay as marber, and the range difference is very little(marber 150 i think and lichter 145 or 140, in range,,)
But ofc prices of crafting material comes into play, but the marber is raising high in prize too, so if a lichter goes for tt+500, its 50-70 ped difference
(i could ofc be wrong), wich makes it a bit pricey yes!

My two pecs :D

If u get a hold of a crafter/seller, i want one too ;) Let me know if so:)

well Photon if you decide to start making a few clicks tell me and what the price will end up at ;) .... or leafren that is :p

it think.. its time.. for a LIMITED tag gun! :laugh:

.... limitedguns are just for 1 time use its like going to a harwarestore and ask for there best plastic wrench :p

instead of spending a bit more on the real deal ;)

and besides limited items are never an investment .... unless you are the crafter that makes em :p

Back