Light – Super Weight boxing event! For Noobers and Ubers! (and the ones in between)

Adjusted Vega

Provider
Society
Freelancer
Too Long :/
Myself (Vicroy Thebaldwolf Sannderson) and James Jim Big are starting an organized Boxing event. What you are currently reading is the ideas that we have and we have a lot of room for improvements. We might need a few extra volunteers to help us organize this event.

We need suggestions on where we can host this event, please PM me or feel free to leave a post here. Please take into consideration the lag, the population, how easily accessible is it? will we need a organized run for people who do not have the TP? If so would you be able to organize this run? These are the lines I’m thinking across.

I will be designing the tables for the tournament. It will work in a standard format of the winner goes through. Depending on the amount of people we have, that is going to be the size of the table. So if we have 16 people, the winners will be put through resulting in 8 etc etc. I will place them with avatar that is closest skills wise to them.

There will be prizes each time the contest is held. The champion of each class will get a prize (prize yet to be classified, sponsors welcome [That will come later]). Once the event is held and there is a champion from each weight class, the next time the tournament is held, the champion will have a chance to defend his title, if he succeeds, he will win a farther prize, but if the finalist winner beats him, he will take the ex-champions position and will win a farther prize onto of the prize for winning in the finals.

Entry fee:
There will be a small entry fee, the more people that sign up, the bigger the prize will be.

The Weigh tables

Light weight | <100HP
Middle weight | 100 – 150HP
Heavy weight | 150-200HP
Super weight |200+HP

Questions?
How can we determine the HP of the avatar? Do we need screenshots? Scanning and finding out whether they are fragile? Weak? Etc.. if so can someone please post the table of the HP. E.g. how must is fragile? <100HP? Weak? >100HP? Medium? >150HP? I need to know these things to make the event go as smooth as possible.

Will we need different tournament for different weight classes? A light weight tournament etc..

The Gloves we will use:

Light weight | Castorian Enknuckles-A (Trade Terminal knuckles)
Middle weight |Mir-2 Energy glove
Heavy weight | Menticore Deathbringer
Super weight | Menticore Deathbringer Mentor Edition

Question?
How available are the gloves? Will we need crafters to help us in obtaining some gloves? Should we change the gloves the classes are using to crafter gloves? Etc Give me feedback please.

Police: (Guards, bouncers whatever you want to call them)
This will be up to three ring guards, two will block the entrance and the other will be inside the ring just in case someone gets through. They must meet mine and Jim bigs requirements. To apply as a guard please PM me with the following stats in this format:

In game name:

HP:
Your gear(Armor, gun and fap):
And why YOU are the chosen one:

Ring Girls:
We will pick 3-4 ring girls. This is your time to shine. So please post a picture of your avatar. OJ’s are required hehe. They must also meet the requirement needed. I will provide you with the Champagne for the Event so you can spray the winners till they are pissed and can’t stand no more.

Judges:
We will need judges me and Jim Big will be nominating ourselves for these positions if we have enough time to time each game, write the winner and loser down etc etc. you will also need to apply for the judge position. We will need around 2-3 judges with scanners who will be constantly scanning the players in the ring. So they do not switch between gloves. But this will be possible to determine because the players will see the damage caused and could protest with a valid screenshot.

Please make any suggestions through PM or Post it here. We need feedback to improve it and roll it together so no nasty comments please.

I remember when Singular has his Boxing Championships, he used to have the levels light = up to 119, mediumweight = 120 - 169 and heavy 170 and up.

But that doesn't matter, your levels seems to be great.

Some people has claimed that weak is 90 and up, but as since new arricals today now has 88 and they are Weak too, makes me think that weak is lower than that.

But when it comes to participants like this it doesn't matter.
weak are up to 149, after that medium up to 249. and after that tough.

The problem here is to find out who is below 100 hp and who is below 200, when medium.

Questions?
How can we determine the HP of the avatar?

Ask every contestant to enter the ring and kill them using a low damage (possibly maxed) weapon such as a TT blade. Sum up the damage and you will have the real HP +-10 points.

To clarify it abit...

The ones that want to participate in the medium weight are ok as long as they are "weak" but heal them first to full heal, otherwise they might show "weak" even if their full hp is above 150.

Above 200 is ok too.. don't need to scan them.

About 150-199?
That's the tricky part along with the 88-99 weight.
Killing them is one part to solve it, but not really accurate these days

Ask every contestant to enter the ring and kill them using a low damage (possibly maxed) weapon such as a TT blade. Sum up the damage and you will have the real HP +-10 points.

During that time, they might regenerate. Maybe one(or two) big hit first and smaller hits after..
Keep an eye at the health bar. you will see if it regenarates.
Start all over again.

Thinking of chipping out some hp skills and participate in the medium weight :)

If I get rid of some hp so I only has about 149.9 left. I should have a rather good chance :rolleyes::D:yay:

Thank you guys, im looking into it further as we speak. Please feel free to PM me with suggestions!
Take Care!

This is quite similar to an idea I've been thinking about, but haven't quite got round to yet.

Good luck with it! I may well enter.

:DKeep the ideas coming. I have some questions that need answering within the post.
TY

For your problem regarding HP:

First off you can probably trust a lot of people who have been ingame for some time. I don't think you will have much trouble with the higher HP ranks.

Still, if one person claim to have, say, 195 HP (with the next division being 200 and up) - you can either ask for a screenshot or do as such:

Health ranks show the rank of the current HP of the target, not the maximum. So a player with full 150 HP will show as having medium health. But if he's hurt for say 100 dmg, then his new health rank will show frail. With some luck you can quickly damage down to weak health and then see how much damage was needed to get him there. If it's more then 50 dmg then he's a liar, or he regenerated some health - hench why speed is of the essence. You could just hurt him for 1-2 dmg, wait for him to regenerate that and then you have a full 20 seconds to determine his real HP before he regenerates more health.

You can view the full list of avatar/mob health ranks here:
http://www.entropiawiki.com/Chart.aspx?chart=HealthRank

Some people has claimed that weak is 90 and up, but as since new arricals today now has 88 and they are Weak too, makes me think that weak is lower than that.

I actually think people below 90 HP are shown as having a frail health level.

Entry fee:
There will be a small entry fee, the more people that sign up, the bigger the prize will be.

The Gloves we will use:

Light weight | Castorian Enknuckles-A (Trade Terminal knuckles)
Middle weight |Mir-2 Energy glove
Heavy weight | Menticore Deathbringer
Super weight | Menticore Deathbringer Mentor Edition

Fee - How much of the total fee will be going out as prizes? I mean are you taking a share for yourself? Also how small is a small fee? And are they equally small for all weight classes?

Gloves - Note that some gloves have SIB and other's do not. If a newbie haven't maxed the Enknuckles-A then he might as well skip the competition - someone who has it maxed will own him ten times over. :) (For the record I like the sound of none-SIB gloves better then those with SIB, it's more about ingame skill if everyone doesn't have the gloves maxed. And PF skills can make up for some HP if you don't have that much of it.)

I also suggest either Billy's- or Argu's ring. Both have a bit of a boxing-history. Argus being more laggy and Billy's being closer to newbie land, then maybe Billy's is better.

Fee - How much of the total fee will be going out as prizes? I mean are you taking a share for yourself? Also how small is a small fee? And are they equally small for all weight classes?

I am not looking to make any profit. But please note that i will be buying Champange, Fireworks etc etc the more people that enter, the bigger the prize will be. A small fee of lets say along the lines of 5-8ped

Gloves - Note that some gloves have SIB and other's do not. If a newbie haven't maxed the Enknuckles-A then he might as well skip the competition - someone who has it maxed will own him ten times over. :) (For the record I like the sound of none-SIB gloves better then those with SIB, it's more about ingame skill if everyone doesn't have the gloves maxed. And PF skills can make up for some HP if you don't have that much of it.)

Ok this is where i put a lot of thought into it aswel. I would scan people before the game and place them into the tournament chart before it starts. So put it this way, i will be adding them at the day of the tournament according to their skill level.

Thank you for all of your other suggestions i mite be getting in touch with you later ;). Also a program such as Teamspeak could be used to control the event and its main contributors such as guards, judges etc. What do u think?]

I also suggest either Billy's- or Argu's ring. Both have a bit of a boxing-history. Argus being more laggy and Billy's being closer to newbie land, then maybe Billy's is better.

Billy's Was mine an Jim Bigs First thought exactly what u sed:)

I actually think people below 90 HP are shown as having a frail health level.

I scanned one right before I posted that message, just to be sure.
Otherwise I wouldn't have been so confident.

Maybe it's time to take a closer look at what hp it really is and update entropedia?
But I guess that's another thread.

Btw he had.
1 in all attributes and 2 professions achieved.
Most definitely below 90 hp.
I know a Green Blp Pistoleer that have 19 Agility and still has below 90 hp.

Agressio or Crusho are nice gloves that do small damage...
Agressio has the reload of a mm, but very small damage potential.

I scanned one right before I posted that message, just to be sure.
Otherwise I wouldn't have been so confident.

Maybe it's time to take a closer look at what hp it really is and update entropedia?
But I guess that's another thread.

Btw he had.
1 in all attributes and 2 professions achieved.
Most definitely below 90 hp.
I know a Green Blp Pistoleer that have 19 Agility and still has below 90 hp.

Very sure that I am right - I went to the PA landing area to scan a 100% new guy. He showed as weak. :laugh:

Very sure that I am right - I went to the PA landing area to scan a 100% new guy. He showed as weak. :laugh:
;)
Which means we need to update Entropedia.
But we need to do some testing first.

Hmm.. Maybe we went a bit offtopic here, lol.
Well.. consider it a bump lol :laugh:

Thnx for the Bump lol :p anyways... lets get back to topic. :D im still trying to improve but does it seen near enough perfect?

Back