List of official statments pertaining to loot post 2.0

... and I personally wouldn't put much faith in tests that go either way when MA seems to have tweaked the dial for some event or other.
Right now my 'normal' returns are being hammered in terms of straight tt at this time of TWEN tokens dropping.
Depending on my activity I can broadly increase or decrease my tokens ratio, but am also factoring in this 'crap returns' phase that is either inflicting my avatar or more than just me. How are others getting on (on a period that may last a few months even...)?

... and I personally wouldn't put much faith in tests that go either way when MA seems to have tweaked the dial for some event or other.
Right now my 'normal' returns are being hammered in terms of straight tt at this time of TWEN tokens dropping.
Depending on my activity I can broadly increase or decrease my tokens ratio, but am also factoring in this 'crap returns' phase that is either inflicting my avatar or more than just me. How are others getting on (on a period that may last a few months even...)?
Only mindarks knows loot and that loot is dynamic and never the same :D

Back