Location, Location, Location

Breyyne

Young
Society
NBK Legion
Breyyne 'Fox' MiJala
Greetings All.
I'm new here to EU but not "MMORPG"'s. I'm guessing that the second most recent VU has changd some of the prime sweating spots everyone here refers to primally CP. I've pretty much made a path of TP's betwee PA and Fort Argus. But I can't seem to find another 'Decent' Sweet Sweat spot. Any one willing to give me at least a hint as to about where an 'undiscovered' sweat spot mind be?
Thank you in Advance
Breyyne Fox MiJala

PS Alice... I love your mentor guide. I'm using as my primary repostiory for EU info. Seeing as my Mentor is in Sweden and I'm in DC.

:sweat: TIL YOU :bowdown:

I havnt logged in for a while, or sweated in even longer, but crossing the on north east Atlas island will get you to a heard of SUPER slow moving bristehogs, with about 40 sweat in the youngs, and more in the matures, and beyond, the it to chase you, get some ground on it, concentrate while it tryes to catch up, then sweat it, and run while sweating (you can out run a young whilst sweating), then repeat ;) Mbay not an uber practicle method, but works for me, i use to get about 400-500 in a straight hour. Try it out if you like. My contribution, lol.

i think the most common place to sweat at the monemt is at fort troy.. i have heard people are going there and using the new turrets they put in.. not sweated for a while tho but thats my two pecs worth..

...or,

try around Atlas Haven. There are Daikibis and Exasaurs there. Everyone has moved to Fort Troy on the South edge of the continent. Also, South West from Twin Peaks, there are a little higher level Exas and Combibos.

good luck.

Besides, any truelly special sweating spot would probably be kept hush hush for fear of overwhelming the area.. So forums may not be the best place to find out ultimate locations :)

Saehk said:
Besides, any truelly special sweating spot would probably be kept hush hush for fear of overwhelming the area.. So forums may not be the best place to find out ultimate locations :)

There was a damn huge spawn of fugas and ginnibs once near chimera canyons. Umbranoid camp nearby too but easy to avoid. Thes mobs will run away but there were an unbelievable amount you could never run out. Maybe ina week it will be swarmed again, just hav to see how the weeks goes with any other updates or maintenance.

Atlas haven noth has been good, snables nearby, run back to the turret when you need to. Snarks to the west aswell.
Troy is good, but when i went there last night everyone was hanging around the tp and a few were out sweating. Lag was bad too.

Thanks for the tips... Yeah I saw that everyone was heading towards Fort Troy... So I made a bee line in the oppisite direction... I hate Lag.... esspecially when getting hit by tidal waves ;)... If Any of you see me in Game.. say hi.

Breyyne said:
If Any of you see me in Game.. say hi.

If you name is breyyne, sure.
Fort ithaca is apparently good. Snables of cornudos up there i think, but its what i heard just now.
You could try hiryuu by the way. I honestly have found them easy to kill and sweat. Echnida is a good point, since your new you may not have that tp, which is hard to get. Run from chimera canyons, around the pvp3 zone, feffoid or maffoids lurk there too, also.

Many teleports are near good sweating, some outposts are good too.

Some memorable sweat spots for me are
fort pandora(saba, bery), outpost south of fort pandora(saba, bery, longu), camp caravan(plumatergus on one side and snables on other side), ithaca(plumatergus, exarosaurs), outpost (north?) north east from ithaca(plumatergus), limnadian(allophyl, estophyl), revival between limnadian and medusa (mollisks), outpost between twin peaks and oil rig outpost (armax), altas island north (snables)

In amethera: nea's place(ambulimax), longu land (reis defence run south)

Thanks for the tips folks. I'm going to check them out tonight or tommorrow night. I have about 650 vials of sweat...and an't wait till I hit 1k so i might be able to get a weapon to loot dry mobs with :sniper:

Breyyne said:
Thanks for the tips folks. I'm going to check them out tonight or tommorrow night. I have about 650 vials of sweat...and an't wait till I hit 1k so i might be able to get a weapon to loot dry mobs with :sniper:
ilike to see some one with a plan if you have ti city on your tp list come see me about 12 hours and i will give you an opalo to hunt with so you can spend your peds on ammo for it

best of luck

I like to sweat W and E of Fort Argus - its nice there :)

TI City... that would be treasure island city on the second continent? I kinda accidentally started off in new oxford... but i don't have any of the other TP's on that continent. Maybe we could meet up at Newoxford...Never been one to turn down free candy. Thank you, Dragger

Whenever i feel the urge to sweat a little i always go to Atlas Haven.
All around the town are young snables & daikibas & around the stables to the NW is probably the best spot. There is a turret on the NW corner of the town which is a short run from the stables if you get in trouble. Funnily enough there is hardly ever any sweaters around there so lag is minimal too.
Stay outside of the stable complex though as mobs stuck trying to run through a fence at you i think cannot be sweated.

GL :)

:sweat:

Thanks Everyone... I checked a couple of the sites last night. And some we pretty sweet. not a soul on my radar.

Another question though. How can you message someone not on your freindlist?

I stopped by you shop Dragger but no one was around... I guess i play a bit to early in the morning for you europeans ;) :p

Breyyne,

First, hello neighbor! You're one of the few people I've met here that is actually nearby on planet Earth. :)

It's not possible to initiate a PM session with someone unless they are nearby or on your friend list. If they are nearby, try right clicking on them and go through the "interaction" submenu. If you close the chat window after they are out of sight, you can't send further messages until either:

They send a message and you respond.
-or-
You get back in visual contact and initiate another PM session

Hope that helps!

AG

Yes AG,
It's fun for us Americans to remember the conversions for everything everyone else uses. And by neighbor, I assume you mean to say you are somewhere in the contential US. I'm actuaqlly in the DC area.

Back