Locked accounts

Status
Plus what pisses me most is the Pozzo thread about letting them know about it long time ago and then claiming they did fuck all about it. Its like depoing ur saving to the bank, finding out that some guys found the way to steal the money and how but still the bank did fuck al to prevent the money to be stolen....

HOLY SHIT!!!!

Someone PLEASE copy/save all these screenshots before they are deleted. :wise:

OK, someone else other than me please make copies... :p

Last edited:
When you are in a vehicle, you cannot have a tool equipped. So, every time you jump out off the Sleip to drop a bomb, you will have to equip the finder anew. The yellow message will be displayed every time, from 10% TT value down to below 3%. That’s a lot of tries for your glob or HoF. Therefore, the yellow lines should be considered not as conspicuous as they seem. :twocents:

correct... but these screen shots were taken on different days... different times... over a period of time...

pretty amazing that each hof has that same broke 109 message... as if it was low TT... or no TT...

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/gallery/files/1/2/8/7/0/oa_sem_tt.jpg

again not accusing anyone of anything... just checking screen shots that people posted :)

I saw a bunch of strashes hofs/globals without the breaking message as well. Ma109 are only 35 drops and I believe the message shows up with 5-10 drops left meaning it will be there in 10-30% of the globals hofs someone gets.

Off the top of my head I can't remeber the % of tt left when you start getting the message but if someone knows what it is im sure you can then calculate how often the message would appear.

Edit: I see someone said its 10% or less of tt so MA-109 should have the message about 10% of the time.

this is true but every hof? pretty dubious... again not accusing him... just pointing out something i found "fishy'
i only posted a few... there are lots more

Got to admit, that does indeed look suspicious.

I saw a bunch of strashes hofs/globals without the breaking message as well. Ma109 are only 35 drops and I believe the message shows up with 5-10 drops left meaning it will be there in 10-30% of the globals hofs someone gets.

Off the top of my head I can't remeber the % of tt left when you start getting the message but if someone knows what it is im sure you can then calculate how often the message would appear.

Edit: I see someone said its 10% or less of tt so MA-109 should have the message about 10% of the time.

again not saying he used the bug... just something i found in a lot of his screenies... and the only reason i check was because he said in a thread he was locked...

HOLY SHIT!!!!

literally tooooo many to post...

check that little yellow message each time a bomb is dropped...
check it for yourself...

i can say this is why you are locked...
https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...ked-accounts&p=2737656&viewfull=1#post2737656

looks kinda strange that all your hofs are with this yellow message... and i am not accusing you of the bug just pointing out the facts... and you gave us this ammo... so no offence... but showing why MA might think you were using this bug...

at this point IF the cheaters are sensible, smart people, wish i doubt they would retract leave and never come back. i got one word for u all cheating fuckers.

busted!!!!!!!!!!!

i rest my case and talk to MA\PPs through support to see if its worthy to keep playing.

since this seems the place for screenies ( well only a link in this case) was curious about this one. is this a real amp name , ive never seen one , but im a noob....so, i was wondering if some of you bigger miners could shed light , thx

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/gallery/files/1/2/8/7/0/massive.jpg

Warvar OA102? that looks like a PM... as if he renamed the person to know what he was selling or had...
Warvar might be the persons name...and the item he had was OA102 :)

This thing just gets bigger by the day :eyecrazy:

Only to inform you all - the bug which i knew about was completely different from this one and does not exist anymore. As i see from those attached screenshots there is something to do with 0.00 TT value on amps and "my thing" has nothing to do with this and again was fixed a long time ago. So i guess this one is one of the latest bugs we got.

Plus what pisses me most is the Pozzo thread about letting them know about it long time ago and then claiming they did fuck all about it. Its like depoing ur saving to the bank, finding out that some guys found the way to steal the money and how but still the bank did fuck al to prevent the money to be stolen....

Interesting view. I am not sure if this is all my fault or not. I tried to do the good thing. Yes. I informed MA about the bug, they gave a shit about it (few times) so i tried to alert them many times on support and then (after fix) again @ public. I was hoping maybe that will help (aware them) but i guess it did not.

Anyway i always wanted and still want to help them with such things but i wish they give little bit more attention.

Pozzo

Only to inform you all - the bug which i knew about was completely different from this one and does not exist anymore. As i see from those attached screenshots there is something to do with 0.00 TT value on amps and "my thing" has nothing to do with this and again was fixed a long time ago. So i guess this one is one of the latest bugs we got.

Interesting view. I am not sure if this is all my fault or not. I tried to do the good thing. Yes. I informed MA about the bug, they gave a shit about it (few times) so i tried to alert them many times on support and then (after fix) again @ public. I was hoping maybe that will help (aware them) but i guess it did not.

Anyway i always wanted and still want to help them with such things but i wish they give little bit more attention.

Pozzo

pretty cool story though...
https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...istory-of-EU&p=2365667&viewfull=1#post2365667

You might think I made this story up, for sure I would think so. I can't prove it or at least I don't want to. Only MA can confirm it.

In this game, since I started playing it I was always an adventurous type. I enjoy exploring, experimenting. For this reason I many times tumbled onto a bug. Mostly it was useless and funny stuff. Until one day, about 2 years ago, my adventures turned into a shocking discovery.
I completely randomly discovered it is possible to create from every L amp an UL amp. First it happened at weapon amps. Of course I immediately thought on Limited mining amps, big mining amps and tried it with them as well. It worked. Not only it worked, they didn't even decay! I remembered about something I read, an UL OA-105, that was own by the all known squal. The value of his little toy was about 350k peds, if I remember correctly. And I could have an UL Non-decayable OA-109...also 108 and 107...and so on. I couldn't believe my own eyes. It was like wining the lottery.

For days I thought about what to do. Should I keep it to myself and get rich or immediately report this bug to MA. I was thinking about what might happen if a thing like this came into public, how it would affect the economy in the game, what kind of consequences might happen and so on. I even made some kind of calculation, in which I calculated, that if I would mine with the mentioned amp for 5-6 hours daily I would earn about 3000-5000 peds! Daily! I got scared.
Finally I decided to report the case on MA support. When the response came I was very surprised. They handed over my case to the design team (what a surprise) and after some time my case was closed. But the bug still existed. After that I made 2 more alerts to them for this bug and the potential danger of it. Not until then they requested for an exact procedure, a step by step guiding, how to produce this bug, how to create an UL AMP. After that they eliminated the bug, but it was easily to create it again after a little different procedure. I noticed MA about this too.

Some time has passed away and I was still able to actually use this bug. I said to myself: If it's not in their interest to eliminate this mistake and at the same time protect this game, it won't be in mine anymore. Otherwise, what can I do there? ...I left the thing as it was and tried to play as normal as I could, that means without using the bug. I mostly hunt. Once in a while, when I was really disappointed and angry about the bad hunting result, I admit, I helped myself with this bug to fill in the loss from the hunt. But I never ever abused it to fill in my pockets and so on.

After the VU10 release I was absolutely sure the bug was fixed because of the major change of the game. Well, the thing still worked.
Again I was standing in front of a huge decision. Should I use this bug to my benefit and buy for instance let's say LA? LA for free? ...it still sounds almost like a dream. Or after 3-4 failed support cases report the bug again to MA. I decided to do the same as before - to send another support case. Finally it happened. A few VU's back the bug has finally disappeared. The procedure which gave me the chance to have unlimited cash in EU has vanished.

Now I ask myself have I done the right thing. Would it be better if I kept my mouth shut and careless enjoyed playing my very best game ever? I don't know...

After 2 years of thinking what's right and what's wrong, my the most interesting adventure in EU has come to end with a reply from MA: "Thank you for trying to make Entropia Universe a better and fairer place to be."

Why have I shared my story with you? Simply for this reason because I would be very sorry it this story would remain silent.

Now I feel much better when I don't have to hold it in me anymore. :)

- Pozzo

EDIT: I will never give any clues about how the bug was used or created

EDIT2: this is not bug report thread - moderators moved it to this section ...I just wanted to share feelings and not to blame MA or anyone else and I'm not looking for any reward

this is true but every hof? pretty dubious... again not accusing him... just pointing out something i found "fishy'
i only posted a few... there are lots more

Hmmm...Perhaps the chore would be to find screeneys that do NOT have the message and compare the amount of with vs. without.

We all know MJ is stupid/greedy enough to do this and post his own screenys to show his guilt (I guess he craves attention and/or needs to "brag" constantly?).

Very odd to me that the one pic had 0.00 TT yet only the "repair" message...
...Could be coincidence tho...I mean I ALWAYS info click an item that I am NOT using, that is BROKEN and CANNOT be used, then SCREENSHOT after I drop a bomb/probe it while I am mining....

Doesn't everyone?

*end sarcasm

Nice finds, Joker.

EDIT: The screeny I mention shows the 104 FINDER needs repair, NOT the 104 amp. My mistake.
Leaving orig post as is to show everyone how i wasted some perfectly good sarcasm...

Tippin'

Last edited:
Warvar OA102? that looks like a PM... as if he renamed the person to know what he was selling or had...
Warvar might be the persons name...and the item he had was OA102 :)

Warvar Mortal Wild from mine to extract society, booger also has his stats on entropiatracker blocked :p

I'm in an all mining soc...top 3rd in entropia and NOBODY gets the amount of mining hofs like these locked avatars did...Sometimes some of the guys in my soc use 109 amps and on FOMA...It's very rare to get this kinda action from 109 amps...most of the time it's just a few globals and alot of dissapointments...sometimes they got a few good hofs but nothing like this kinda action...Was way too expensive..even for the biggest spenders..something is fishy and I have been suspicious for some time now..ofc innocent until proven guilty..that's the way I feel...something I see in every screenie that was uploaded into this forum was each Hof or global from the pics that joker put up for us to look at on this post has a message that the amp was about to break...never saw any without it...which makes me kinda wonder hmmmm...

we talked about this in my soc some months ago.. and my conclution was that they either won the lottery irl or that they are east european gangsters putting stolen money in the game (we all know that theres alot of those from watching movies) and now the police might have contacted MA..

I wont believe any unl (L) OA-109 stories until MA say so.. but sure it could happen ofc.. many strange bugs have existed in the past.. we might only have had 1 or 2 mod faps today if there hadnt been for a bug.. so who knows..

We all know MJ is stupid/greedy enough to do this and post his own screenys to show his guilt (I guess he craves attention and/or needs to "brag" constantly?).

Very odd to me that the one pic had 0.00 TT yet only the "repair" message...
...Could be coincidence tho...I mean I ALWAYS info click an item that I am NOT using, that is BROKEN and CANNOT be used, then SCREENSHOT after I drop a bomb/probe it while I am mining....

Doesn't everyone?

*end sarcasm

Nice finds, Joker.

Tippin'

In MJ's defence , with regard to that Screenie - its says that the OM 104 needs repair , NOT THE AMP.

In MJ's defence , with regard to that Screenie - its says that the OM 104 needs repair , NOT THE AMP.

Oh shit, you are right...

My bad.

Gah, wasted some perfectly good sarcasm due to lack of detail....

I suppose I should edit my post and put a footnote pointing that out...

Tippin'

First i just make a post and a rep today and is for this comment in this comments we can see how people is blind to acuse me ...

Is insane thats why im off of this forum im the perfect mind all my oa i burn was number of bombs drooped...

I gonna come back im sure guys and im gonna keep playing just to show in the face of the losers in forum the player game is inside :cool:

Thankz for all support and -rep

See you inside soon

In defense of those screenshots from joker, you can see prospecting/surveying skill gains prior to the amp warning, so they would have just reached the end of the amp.

Also with the ma-109s, the break message is based on time left for using an item, so ma-109 would show amp warning on like the last 10 drops or so (not sure, only used them a few times), so they would have a very high chance (10/39) of giving an amp warning. And I know that Strash bought all those ma-109s, not just one. You can ask NZR and Auktuma how many he bought.

Instead of a warning about the item about to break, MA should implement a new system that warns you with all items that says something like "item is about to break because it has 10 uses left", "item is about to break because it has 9 uses left" etc.

In defense of those screenshots from joker, you can see prospecting/surveying skill gains prior to the amp warning, so they would have just reached the end of the amp.

Also with the ma-109s, the break message is based on time left for using an item, so ma-109 would show amp warning on like the last 10 drops or so (not sure, only used them a few times), so they would have a very high chance (10/39) of giving an amp warning. And I know that Strash bought all those ma-109s, not just one. You can ask NZR and Auktuma how many he bought.

350 peds TT...
10 peds a use or so...
34 uses before break...
10% TT before break you get warning?
means you would get 3-4 bombs before it breaks after first warnings...? maybe my math is incorrect?

http://www.entropiawiki.com/Info.aspx?chart=FinderAmplifier&id=16

i dont doubt he bought a bunch of MA109s :) would be silly to not... esp. when you have a very public post about the 109s ;) and a tracking thread... again not saying he did...
but as smart person exploiting this bug would definatly buy a bunch of legit amps to cover up the bugged one i was using...

not saying he did just found his screenies strange

First i just make a post and a rep today and is for this comment in this comments we can see how people is blind to acuse me ...

Was more just observing actions...

I'd be really interested to know why, in the middle of a mining run, right after you made a drop with or with out an amp you would take a screenshot of a (presumably different) broken amp though.

Seriously, right after you drop, you pull up the info and screenshot a broken item?

Tippin'

Its like a small witch hunt. Take a chill pill guys. Even if some of you belive there to be an amp exploit you are just seeing things in the different screenshots. The screenshots only make you jump to conclusions based on hysteria. I had 1-2 amps in my life that decayed to 0 myself. Dunno why that happened. I just trashed them. I aint banned.

MA or time will tell. Im sure one of the banned persons will sooner or later brag if it was an exploit.

Last edited:
Guilty or not guilty, somebody have to explain this to me :
if you carpet let 's say only 5 domes , it represents around 500/600 bombs and some 40 OA 109, i.e a total of about 25k peds per run, doing that in the morning and evening , 50k peds per day or 5000 us dollars, and monthly 150K us dollars..

Humm, who can afford that whithout having a really very extremely good job where you dont even need to worl RL ??

I tell you : very very few people..

I am still not sure how a broken amp would possibly be usable, but that is potentially the reason why my avatar is not locked.

I just like to add that IF those locked people have cheated I hope that all get perm bans, all items go back to the loot pool (hoorray for the honest people) and dome 2 gets put in auc with 1 ped start bid (other LA's as well).

I also hope that MA (as they have the real names of the people) will go to the police and try to bring those people to justice.

I don't care much about bad loot, n00bs hoffing on their first day, bugs after bugs and god what else, I do care about the safety of this game and so far, thumbs up for MA to investigating this ... I am sure they have a good reason not to let information slip and once they are through with the investigation I hope they inform us players and tell us the action taken from their behalf. I have invested way too much real life money to have MA tripping over some fucking arseholes trying to scam here ...

Angel

Status
Back