Login Problems - BEWARE - Don't keep using your gold card!

I want to take this moment to wish everyone a Happy New Year and thanks for keeping it fun in 2016. We are all a bunch of nutcases for having such passion for a virtual game :) .... Glad I could share my passion for it with you all.

Que

Last edited:
yeah I get the same thing don't want to try to many times

same... :yay: Happy New Year!

the Gold Card has been flawless for me for nearly 10 years tell now.. Ive used it 3x and getting and internal error message..afraid to try again .. Dsync issues might be a pain to fix idk.. hope MA is reading these posts;P

No, unfortunately this screams of code not handling change of years and quite frankly that is really shoddy but common.

It's not happening to everyone though.

yup, just got home, went to check auc, and error, tried 3 times before coming here.

62732497.jpg

This is bullcrap. I have Gold Card and can't log in either. Absolute BS!

Can't log in to game and can't log in to website account. Get internal error from game and bad code from website.

Never had a problem before in over 3 years.

Another GC user here - can't log in.

If any of my code did this I'd be Drawn & Quartered.......

same here

i cant login too this is a bad joke and happy year for all who dont be mind ark and entropia devs

Just tried.

I can't login either.

Won't be loosing any PEDs this New Year's.. This is a 1st..

i keep getting "internal error" when doing my gold card code

i keep getting "internal error" when doing my gold card code
anyone getting that too ?

Thanks Atomic for responding, I'm glad to see I'm not the only one effected here. So much for an epic New Year's hunt! Man this is costing MA a lot of money...

well i haven't did wrong codes

Thanks Atomic for responding, I'm glad to see I'm not the only one effected here. So much for an epic New Year's hunt! Man this is costing MA a lot of money...

Lets just hope they do not decide to make it all back by turning down loot!!!

doesnt matter.. same issue.

I want to take this moment to wish everyone a Happy New Year and thanks for keeping it fun in 2016. We are all a bunch of nutcases for having such passion for a virtual game :) .... Glad I could share my passion of it with you all.

Que

Yeah Happy New Year to all!!!!

Ya fuckin nutcases! (me included) :cheer::birthday::dance::tux::xsmile::dancing::nutkick:

well hopefully its fixed by tomorrow or no luck for a bday hof for me this year either :(

6 years in game on new years day for me :cool:

Back