"London Calling" Meet-Up Saturday 24th Feb.

We went for the day and arrived home at about 12.15 am afterwards. I didn't want to leave as early as I did but we had to get moving because we had a long journey back to Norfolk :( We left after the paintball when they asked if we wanted to carry on to use the rest of the paintballs we had and I'm glad we did; if we left at about 8 instead of about 7, we would have gotten a later train from King's Cross to Cambridge and almost definately would have missed the last train from Cambridge to Norwich - which we caught half an hour after we got off the London - Cambridge train :eek:

:yay: :yay:
I loved meeting you all! Or at least i tried~ Sorry I was terrible with all your many many many many names and had to ask several times.

We kept running late to every damn event and we weren't in paintball and I was really frustrated cause I think we missed out on the bulk of the fun :cry: :cry:

Maybe if we ever do this again! But I might be back in america by then :cry:

Was still GREAT fun!!!

Also,

Would anyone care to have a quick convergence in EU at some point, there are a lot of you that I met that I don't think I've seen your Ava, and vice versa!

WEE :yay:

I dont know what to say other than i was glad i was able to meet everyone. It was a very surreal day where i was calling everyone by their forum names instead of their actual names. I can say it an ubeliavable feeling to meet those outside the normal computer realm. :)

Hey I even got a dance from 3 people! Xany and Joreal you can shake it!:wtg: I was really upset to leave the party as early as i did. Stupid plane ::kicks it::

Had a kick ass time paintballing.. first shot was awarded to my ass :eek: It was great fun though:yay: My legs are bruised beyond belief and they are sore as hell.. Will i do it again_ Hell yeah!

I boogied till I dropped ! Today I can hardly walk with knee problems and OMG those bruises!!!

Just got back in the door. A FANTASTIC weekend!!!

Photos downloading off the camera now :eek:

Thank you Vince for getting this organised and thanks to EVERYONE that was able to make it.

A truly wonderful time had by Rockchick and I :yay:

Just got back from London, had a great time. Thanks Vince for organizing everything. Some of the pictures are cool :)

Managed to fall asleep the second I got to my hotel room and missed the nightclub :( Not sure if it was a general lack of sleep or too many beers with Moonfish ;)

Perhaps I'm just more of a lightweight than I thought I was.

Anyway, had a great time, thanks again to Vince and everyone who came and sorry for missing the club :)

One of the best weekends EVER :D

Thank you everybody, I truly had the best time meeting all of you guys, strange though it was.

Cool - look forward to seeing them - go check out the ones here :)

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/...ad.php?t=57225

Hiya Xany, I have done so in your thread here...
https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showpost.php?p=683951&postcount=21

And a few of the TDO wondering about here...
https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showpost.php?p=674912&postcount=277

Just came back after a long journey.
Had a blast over there in London, it was very cool to meet everyone irl.
Special thanks to Vince ofc!!

someone who met Mrs Peel had this to say :
The fictional Mrs Emma Peel has nothing on the real thing. full stop.

Bowles... i missed you at the paintball track :laugh:

Just got back from london....

And i got to say it was nice to meet you guys, its was a shame i got to delaid for the paintball.

pics coming in the morning

PS, if anyone took a picture of vince falling aslep, please post it. :D

Last edited:
OMG, it is now monday morning and we have just got back from London, but it was totally worth it seeing everyone! Did feel a bit wierd saying "Hi my names Monkee", kept feeling the sentence that follows should be "where is the nearest phsyciatric ward to book myself in?" but it was a wicked day! Everyone was sooooo nice, especially moonfish who spent mosta the evening dancing, and kissing my boyfriend (a.k.a Nicola Nikki Llerraf) on the cheek!

Vince, big gratz on pulling it off dude - lets make the next one in liverpool tho, if i have to sit in another cramped bus infront of trouser trumpeting, tuna sandwich eating, snoring geezers i may have to kill myself!! :p

Oooh, and i will post my pics when i wake up, i can hear my bed calling! :p

Sound like you guys had fun :)

I bet you had some laughs about how you from different countries pronounce stuff from ingame ;)

Lol :)
Ripper told me about this 'event', couldnt come though :(

So... who got the most brouses (dang :p how do you write that) with the paintball match?

OUCH!!
Someone pass the paracetamo;...PLEASE! ;P

Was an absolutely awesome weekend. verry good (and surreal) to meet everryone, some real good ppl play PE :p

Moonfish, next time warn me your a bloke irl LOL

err think i spent a bit to much on drink... and challengin numptey on the laughing gas balloons (OMFG, 8note to self, 15-20 balloons is at leasst 14 to many :S)

lsast night aswell was gr8, although havent actually been to sleep yet so brb in about 2 hours lol

Rip

one excellent weekend, thanks alot vince.

some of us went to see Hot Fuzz yesterday at Leicester Square and i think it was a good job too becuase we were all aching soooo bad it was a relief to sit down haha.

Sorry i couldnt introduce myself to everyone at the club, by the time we got there i couldnt physically get over to the other tables hehe but nice to meet you all anyway. Definately a great way to spend a weekend (thursday to Monday **Oh My Head**)

See you all in game.

C

(PS Muksy is your ingame sexy pose as good as your out of game one lol)

OMFG 4 days and 100 + pints later i can honestly say im .... fooked lol chest hurts throat like sandpaper a few missin hours covered in bruises was it all worth it ???........ you bet your ass it was :p great to see everyone te weekend was a awesome success big thanx to vince you done a great job m8. lookin forward meeting you peeps in game gotta go get ready to get my tired ass back up north now, so until the next time good luck and take care.

p.s rips next time we come up with stoopid ideas to inhale copious ammountsof laughing gas or eat things like squid and oysters gimme a slap rofl

What a great little weekend......

A few warm up drinks on friday night at the Hard Rock Cafe......... followed up with a little 17 hour session on saturady!

Was nice to meet people of all levels within the game and to put faces to names. Was also interesting listerning to people discussing many items within the game that as an indervidual you dont always get involved in.

I personally didnt do the paintball, although everyone seemed to enjoy it, so i ended up going for a few little drinks and something to eat, with some fellow Saxons, and a Swede :) Upon arriving at the club in Brixton, the party was in full swing, with some people feeling the pace already. Shame about the early finish, i was just starting to get a little tipsy!

A rare thing also happened on this saturday evening in London, Warrants and CK drinking together ??

Well done Vince, nice event, even if you didnt last the pace.

Just got back from london....

And i got to say it was nice to meet you guys, its was a shame i got to delaid for the paintball.

pics coming in the morning

PS, if anyone took a picture of vince falling aslep, please post it. :D

Its already been done - Eps was very quick off the mark on that one - just go back a few pages and you'll find it!

Sound like you guys had fun :)

I bet you had some laughs about how you from different countries pronounce stuff from ingame ;)

Yep - Sibuk was one I remember but I know there were others.

Lol :)
Ripper told me about this 'event', couldnt come though :(

So... who got the most brouses (dang :p how do you write that) with the paintball match?

Bruises. I reckon I got a few, I tried to take a pic of a few on my legs but they don't really do them justice - about the size of a tennis ball (swollen aswell) and coloured like an RAF target. white, red and blue surrounding circles. I have over 5 down one arm. We could easily turn this into a bragging competition - lol

It was all worth it though...at least thats why I keep telling myself each time I accidently knock one of these bruises and scream :laugh:

PICs so far are being posted in this thread. Crikey am I glad I took today off work !

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/...ad.php?t=57225

Knackered this morning, but it was a blast. Shame it didn't go on longer, didn't get to talk to everyone nearly enough, though to be honest couldnt hear a thing in the club anyway :D

Great to see the TDO bunch, who all made it back safely, apart from Andy Zammy who may or may not still be stuck on the underground somewhere :D

Knackered this morning, but it was a blast. Shame it didn't go on longer, didn't get to talk to everyone nearly enough, though to be honest couldnt hear a thing in the club anyway :D

Great to see the TDO bunch, who all made it back safely, apart from Andy Zammy who may or may not still be stuck on the underground somewhere :D

well moonfish and i sent in a taxi that was going back to his hotel so he should have gotten back alright ;)

well moonfish and i sent in a taxi that was going back to his hotel so he should have gotten back alright ;)

Good stuff Zylex :) and great to chat with you at the meet.

We just hope he managed to get from his hotel to his train heading north OK :D

We did get a text message from him in the morning saying he was OK, but nothing yet on whether he made it back home or not:laugh:

Good stuff Zylex :) and great to chat with you at the meet.

We just hope he managed to get from his hotel to his train heading north OK :D

We did get a text message from him in the morning saying he was OK, but nothing yet on whether he made it back home or not:laugh:

I text him last night, no reply :eek:

He said his train wasn't until late on Sunday, not sure what he did all day :)

im pretty sure he must have been sleeping, we put him in the taxi at 7:30-8:00 in the morning :D

lol yeah, i spoke to him Sunday morning, he made it up in time to check out of the hotel. For some reason he booked his train home for 11pm Sunday, so he was just waiting around in London all day.

I heard his really into Transformers so prob just hung out in Hamley's all day :D

HALO!!!!!!!!!!!!
was great meeting all of u guys, was the weiredest and bestest thing i've done! really looking forward to lookin at some pics, cause i broke my camera phone before and had to use my ngage lolz.

omg it was expensive! £7 for 2 bottles, and when they ran out of tht i had to go onto double vodka+cokes... i had to start using my cc near the end of the night lol. i remember dancin like an OJ would dance for pec's too hmm. and did i just imagine it or did skam start pinching my cheeks?:scratch2: lol

lol zylex and moonfish. why the hell did we start walking all that way? i think it was becuase i wanted to find a taxi that didnt charge me £15 to get me back, but we didnt manage it, i remember sayin fuk it im too tired i just wana go home now lol but u guys kapt sayin "no no, caman we've gone this far" lol.

i can't believe i actually got up before kik out time, god knows what time i got to the hotel, but i managed to wake up at 10.30! :eek: without an alarm clock :confused:

yea lee sorry i didnt reply to the txt, was just too tired lol.
didnt do much on sunday. actually bumped into some people i know in bradford if u dare believe that! managed to kill a few hrs with them. by the time the train was due i was nodding off lol, just fell asleep the second i sat down and slept the whole way here. then ofc went streight to bed at home, and only just woke up now lol!

again, was awesome meeting u all, im definately gona be up for this again.

:yay: Zammy made it back home :yay:

Nice to hear mate and well done for sticking it out till the end :D

HALO!!!!!!!!!!!!
was great meeting all of u guys, was the weiredest and bestest thing i've done! really looking forward to lookin at some pics, cause i broke my camera phone before and had to use my ngage lolz.

omg it was expensive! £7 for 2 bottles, and when they ran out of tht i had to go onto double vodka+cokes... i had to start using my cc near the end of the night lol. i remember dancin like an OJ would dance for pec's too hmm. and did i just imagine it or did skam start pinching my cheeks?:scratch2: lol

lol zylex and moonfish. why the hell did we start walking all that way? i think it was becuase i wanted to find a taxi that didnt charge me £15 to get me back, but we didnt manage it, i remember sayin fuk it im too tired i just wana go home now lol but u guys kapt sayin "no no, caman we've gone this far" lol.

i can't believe i actually got up before kik out time, god knows what time i got to the hotel, but i managed to wake up at 10.30! :eek: without an alarm clock :confused:

yea lee sorry i didnt reply to the txt, was just too tired lol.
didnt do much on sunday. actually bumped into some people i know in bradford if u dare believe that! managed to kill a few hrs with them. by the time the train was due i was nodding off lol, just fell asleep the second i sat down and slept the whole way here. then ofc went streight to bed at home, and only just woke up now lol!

again, was awesome meeting u all, im definately gona be up for this again.

but lol we spent about an hour trying to figure out what and where your hotel was XD

Back