"London Calling" Meet-Up Saturday 24th Feb.

omg omg omg omg omg omg im sooooooooooooooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOo hyped up now im dead hyper

roar!
:yay: :yay: :yay: :yay:

Have you been drinking undiluted orange squash again Zammy???

nah, my mates showed me a better way:
put it into those eyedrop dispenser type-things and take it through my eyes. goes to work faster, see.
lol "see", get it? :silly2:

:eek: :eek: :eek:

OMG all these people *flees*

I'm scared! meep!#

hehe Weeeeee tomorrow :)

see you all there

And my name is spelled wrong lol

I am scared too! I am just hoping the copious amount of alcohol will calm my nerves a little! If anyone still hasn't figured out who i am at the end of the night, i will be the classy scottish bird with my head down the toilet, promising that I am never drinking again!! :p

right, tied everythin up at uni end, all packed, bringin all me washin home ( :laugh: ).. time to leave for bradford!

omgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomg omgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomg omgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomg omgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomg omgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomg omgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomg omgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomg omgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomg omgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomg omgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomg omgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomg omgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomg omgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomg omgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomg omgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomg omgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomg omgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomg omgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomg omgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomg omgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomg omgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomg omgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomg omgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomg

envy envy envy:) have a wonderful time guys!:wtg:

Omg

Jesus, i'm in 3 minds what to do,

The Bank closes in 1 hour.. So i will have to do that.

The Swimming Races are on @ 8pm on Sat Night - will anyone have a pc with them so i can log in & look after the event from the Pub/Club:rolleyes:

Will need to get an over night Bus / then an Early one back from Victoria on Sunday morning, its all possible..

omg

weeeeeeeeeeeeeeee arrived at hotel met up with skam and jor after picking pollus now in hotel room and then food and ofc booze time rofl sooo excited cya all tommorow :p

Wishing I was there with you guys already :) Cya tomorrow

Hey guys, I know its a bit last minute, but there are a group of us that wont be doing the paintball thing, but I was maybe thinking of a good old fashioned sight seeing trip, maybe to madam Tussauds??? If anyone else is interested in that and then maybe the london eye just let it be known when we all meet up! May as well try stick together rather than go our seperate ways!!

WOOT!!! SEE YOU TOMORROW!!!!!!!! :yay:

Hey guys, I know its a bit last minute, but there are a group of us that wont be doing the paintball thing, but I was maybe thinking of a good old fashioned sight seeing trip, maybe to madam Tussauds??? If anyone else is interested in that and then maybe the london eye just let it be known when we all meet up! May as well try stick together rather than go our seperate ways!!

WOOT!!! SEE YOU TOMORROW!!!!!!!! :yay:

The TDO bunch aren't doing the paintballing, haven't really got any plans past drinking some beer. We'll see you at the meeting point and work somthing out from there :)

cool, well i am sure we will figure something out, dont have any definate plans as yet, but alcohol will more than likely play a massive part in them whatever they are!! :p

weeeeeeeeeeeeeeee arrived at hotel met up with skam and jor after picking pollus now in hotel room and then food and ofc booze time rofl sooo excited cya all tommorow :p

i hope to see u guys later as kyndig gave me his phone no. so we can meet up tonight, a lil warm up for tomo ;)

Monkee said:
I am scared too! I am just hoping the copious amount of alcohol will calm my nerves a little! If anyone still hasn't figured out who i am at the end of the night, i will be the classy scottish bird with my head down the toilet, promising that I am never drinking again!! :p

im just worried as to what i am to do if i need to take a leak and u got ur head in the toilet ;D

OMg

I'm all booked now...

Ticket & Times - Some Cash all sorted out,,,

Just need to fix the swimming Event..

swim-banner_159998.gif

Swiimming Olympic's Link

Will have to move the Swimming Trials to Sunday 8pm.

Painballing sounds like great fun, i'm not doing it as of now.. But I will go with the flow...
:yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay:

Hope you guys have a great time! I'm sure there will be some memorable stories to pass on ... if you aren't all too drunk to remember! :) :) :)

With all you peeps out of the way, maybe there will be some loot for the rest of us this weekend! :D

I wonder how many will make fools of themselves after too many bevvies. Hope someone's there with camera to hand when they do :D

Damm

iam full of a heavy cold but i will still be there,iam sure after som liquid medication i will be ok?
looking forward to it

cya fellows tommorow:sniper:

My boss has just given me a load of work so I'm going to have to come into work tomorrow morning to get it done :cussing: luckily it's only 15 mins DLR journey from Canary Wharf, but I think I'll be really ready for some :drink:ing and :sniper:ing by the time i get there :ninja: :D

I wonder how many will make fools of themselves after too many bevvies. Hope someone's there with camera to hand when they do :D

Eps will be there .... nuff said? lol

Unless he gets too drunk to click his camera; though I've yet to actually see this happen. ;)

Sadly, Jimmy has been ill all week. Feeling somewhat better today but unfortunately I think having a big booze up tomorrow would be rather foolish!
Rather gutted to be honest, lots of people I was looking forward to meeting.
But hey ho.

So, hope you all have a great day, post a few stories & pics here, stay out of harm's way. And no moaning about hangovers :D

Sadly, Jimmy has been ill all week. Feeling somewhat better today but unfortunately I think having a big booze up tomorrow would be rather foolish!
Rather gutted to be honest, lots of people I was looking forward to meeting.
But hey ho.

So, hope you all have a great day, post a few stories & pics here, stay out of harm's way. And no moaning about hangovers :D
you dont need to booze jimmy

drink hot chocalate and wear a big jumper you will be fine,iam full of a cold also but iam still comming:)

drink hot chocalate and wear a big jumper you will be fine,iam full of a cold also but iam still comming:)

rather comomille teawith quite a bit of honey in it before u go to bed and u should be good as new when u wake up =)

Eps will be there .... nuff said? lol

Unless he gets too drunk to click his camera; though I've yet to actually see this happen. ;)

Haha true :p

We can only hope :cool:

i hope to see u guys later as kyndig gave me his phone no. so we can meet up tonight, a lil warm up for tomo ;)

im just worried as to what i am to do if i need to take a leak and u got ur head in the toilet ;D

Well i am hoping that u being male 'n all you will still have the sense to use the gents as i will shouting HUEY down the big white telephone in the ladies! Unless there is something you wanna share with us before we meet ya?? ;) :confused:

True, I'll see how I feel tomorrow - I did consider coming and trying not to booze! Problem is...self-control I have...self-control-when-surrounded-by-beer I have not ;)

Today is the day ;) Cya all later :D

For those who are interested, so far we have had a meet up in the Hard Rock Cafe in Piccadilly Circus, quite a few peeps here already (15 or so) including some people I have been wanting to meet ingame for a while. I guess I must make do with meeting you all in person first, what a disappointment :D . No one brought their Mod Fap for the paintball but they could be fibbing... There was a drunk Russian guy though who had no idea what we were talking about but joined in anyway.

Anyhoo, great to meet those I have so far, looking forward to meeting the others.

Those of you who wanted to come but couldn't, watch out for a nothing AND nowhere - nAn sponsored convention in the second half of 2007.

nAn msg

bath is one shitty place

were all chillin at ones room.stop it

fck thatr.

hotelll room

after party

fck kfc

man.

Back