Looking for a facemask.....

Menace

Elite
Society
SECRET
Rob Menace Klok
Hey make-er-uppers! I'm looking for a face mask. Our SOC colors are black/gold. I'd like something masculine of course and depending on what the finished product would cost there may be more of my SOC mates interested in an identicle mask. I have the gold Gullaldr shades as well so I'd like the mask to look descent with or without the sunglasses on.

The Society name is Obsidian and we don't have any particular logo or shortform which we associate with the SOC so I can't help ya out with a "theme" in that aspect.

So if you're bored and want to just play around with a design or two and screenie it you can PM me with the screenie(s) here on PCF as well as what it would cost to have each mask made (I realize that mask size has some bearing on the cost so maybe "X PED plus mask" type of pricing.)

If I like the design I'll pay 200 PED for the "design rights" meaning you agree to NOT use that same design for anyone other than Obsidian members. (Strictly a gentleman's agreement of course because in the end it's all owned by MindArk anyway).

So if someone's interested, play around and send me your ideas.

Menace

I can also recommend The-Onciest.

He does really good work, even flew to Caly from Ark on short notice to do one for me. He doesn't check this forum too often, but I think he is fairly regularly on the Ark forums as "Chiffon Jaguar".

resized.jpg

Back