Looking for Active Society

Justin Thyme

Alpha
Society
Looking for a Society
Justin JC Thyme
I am looking to join a Society. I am a former player it had been 2.5 years since I last Played. I know alot has changed and I have tried to read up on it. Due to my long period away from the game my account had been reset with skills and items gone and converted to PEDs. I am working my way back up. I usually try to play in the evenings EST US time. I am not looking for handouts as I have no problems making regular deposits but what I am looking for is to not be out hunting SOLO every single evening. I am originally an Ultima Online veteran with over 8 years play time in that game. I can be versatile and be a hunter but have no issues as being a miner or crafter as well. With me now re-developing the character I still need to make a decision on the direction I plan to go. Any Thoughts on an appropriate Society please let me know.

Thank you,
Justin Thyme

Well, most people would recommend their society...

And I'm the same way. ;-)

I'm in SCTC (Southern Cross Training Centre).

And we're here to help each other out.

That looks like hunters protecting miners, miners selling their stuff to the crafters, and the crafters selling their stuff to the hunters, etc.

We usually have something going on in my evenings (PST), but have people from all over the world.

We do have over a hundred members... but we have a core of around a dozen or so that really make our society great (you should see our society chats).

But for you, we'd love to hunt with you. And we have players from every skill level, so as you progress you'll always have someone ready to hunt with you. ;-)

If you want, I'll be on tonight from 5:00pm - 8:00pm PST. Send me a PM if you want to meet up and check us out.

Daniel

Irken Invaders is real nice ^^

Maybe you'd like the FoFW?
Check us out :)

I should really make a proper recruitment thread, I keep posting this :)

Sounds like you might be a good candidate for Skillin' Villains. We're an open, inclusive society with a broad range of players and professions. I believe we are currently ranked 40 something in the largest socs and have just celebrated our 2nd bithday. We have members in Europe and the US, predominantly. Skills ranging from total noobs to 100k+.

Our website is at Skillin Villains Society and we have an active forum there which all members are encouraged to contribute to. You can find out more at the soc terminal. If you want to find out more about us then please PM me with any questions or find one of us in-game.

Anyone else who is looking for a soc is welcome to talk to us too!

Hey Justin,

welcome back to EU, I see that lots of good societies has handed out their welcome to you. Us -TAO- also like to let you know we are open for recruitment which you are more than welcome to come check it out. Our society has players from beginner to intermediate lvls. We do throw team hunts pretty often, mostly fun and casual hunts. To keep it short and clear for ya. -TAO- is a society based on mutual respect and positive growth. We take pride for having nice honest people. Most of our members are on around EST evenings as well. Come chat with any of us if you find yourself on the same line with -TAO- :D again welcome back, and goodluck to ya -

howie

Back