Looking for another newbie to mine with.

EOSdarkday

Young
As said, I'd like to mine with someone else. I usually do 25 PED runs. I am online EST 3AM-5AM most days, but my days off are on wednesday and thursday, in which i can be on anytime pretty much. I spend a lot of time with my wife on my days off as well. If ya want someone to chill with lemme know.:cool:

morey

Stalker
Society
Freelancer
Aurisk Morey Kenbi
Generally mining is a solo activity. If someone else mined near you it would affect both of your returns.

Q9OisO

Young
Society
Dark Knights - Squires
Q9 IxZ6ZxI OisO
As said, I'd like to mine with someone else. I usually do 25 PED runs. I am online EST 3AM-5AM most days, but my days off are on wednesday and thursday, in which i can be on anytime pretty much. I spend a lot of time with my wife on my days off as well. If ya want someone to chill with lemme know.:cool:
you cant mine this way. just go solo its better efficiency, you must run away from green dots on radar if you see them mine :beerchug:

Haruto Rat

Elite
Society
fode et fuge
Cunning Haruto Rat
There's nothing wrong with running in parallel lines, provided those are at least 110 m apart. (that's still in the range of radar visibility and local chat)

EOSdarkday

Young
There's nothing wrong with running in parallel lines, provided those are at least 110 m apart. (that's still in the range of radar visibility and local chat)
^i have done this many time. Adding drop waypoints on map helps keep track. Also things that work:

Alternating drops
One person's ore/one enmatter
Drastically different depths
Pilot/miner split, change roles halfway thru run

jaydub

Alpha
Society
YippikayeeMF
Victor 'Brick' Vonn
Sounds like he has a plan...

^i have done this many time. Adding drop waypoints on map helps keep track. Also things that work:

Alternating drops
One person's ore/one enmatter
Drastically different depths
Pilot/miner split, change roles halfway thru run
...has thot it thru someone find a newbie partner for him!

brick

trance

Elite
Society
Natural Born Killers
hypnotica TRANCE blain
Also possible that one person only do ores, and the other one enm. If you mine together.