LOOKING FOR: Colonel and soc mates! Reviving an old cool society.

Kpeters

Stalker
Society
Antipodean Army
Konrad "KP" Peters
So basically my society the Earth Alliance has been dead since VU10.

I need proactive guys that like to play and help people, use the soc terminal to be colonels. People that would like to have a high respected rank in the society and that can take the responsibility of inviting and accepting people as well as being the face of the society and try to raise it back from the ashes.

Requirements for Colonels: Play various days a week for several hours and knowledge of all basic entropia systems. Economy,Trading,Crafting,Hunting, System. You don't have to know everything perfect but at least have some experience.

We are also recruiting people of any skills to fill our ranks, please if interested post here, send me a pm or apply at the society terminal. You will be getting higher ranks as you evolve in the society.

Let's try and make this society as cool as it was! We need activity or else I'm gonna have to close it.

Benefits:
-Vehicle rentals
-Pitbulls for big hunts
-Society HQ at Treasure Island Platinum
-Society with a story line that blends with Calypso's.
-Friends from other societies with whom we do events.
-Racing

This is too much work for myself alone, lets create this society's history together!

Have a nice day!

Last edited:
Good luck reviving your old soc!

I am in the same boat recently.

Why not join WildD3amons family? An established SOC over 5 years now with more benefits than you listed.

Just a suggestion :)

Why not join WildD3amons family? An established SOC over 5 years now with more benefits than you listed.

Just a suggestion :)

lol u beat me to it Wildman ;)
I second that m8:)
WildD3amons is a well respected and awesome family that contains of 3 societys that work together.The academy for those that are new to the game or just like to play at a low level,then the WildD3amons that is the next step and finnaly the great Alpha wildD3amons where the most skilled are.

We wellcome ppl from all levels and regions :)
Check us out here if u like ;)
http://www.alpha-wildd3amons.com/forum/index.php
Regards

Thanks for the invite i really appreciate it but first i'll Try to make mine work again, if its not possible i might take your offer and join you guys:).

Thanks for the invite i really appreciate it but first i'll Try to make mine work again, if its not possible i might take your offer and join you guys:).

Ok m8 good luck with ur soc :)
The offer stands ofc :)

Back