Looking to buy a shop...

Fettsie

Mature
Society
Team Varyag
RaiE Fettsie Oegi
Hi all, I am a long time player (since the days of "project entropia"), and I have recently decided to come out of my shell a little more and be involved with general community. I am a member of Team Varyag. Avy-Leigh and I (same soc) are attempting to get our hands on a shop. Calypso or NI. I am not a rich woman..and my problem is when I do deposit..its in small amounts..and the wildlife beckons. I drive delivery for Skip The Dishes and get paid weekly. I am looking for someone who could sell us a shop on a payment plan. I could pay about 1000 ped per week..and would be willing to go a little high on price due to the help. I know Entropia can be bad for assholes.. been a victim myself.. but anyone out there even semi interested in helping I am fairly certain I can get you references. My friend Soul, who is a merchant on RT..very highly respected, very well known, has already volunteered to vouch for me. :) Basically you are helping a poor girl get her dreams built ;) thanks

Last edited:
p.s. I do have collaterall..including things like the EP BP 3 & 4.. and an original starkhov mentor edition (currently sell for about 3 or 4k)

Hope you get your shop soon! Don't give up on your dreams!

shop is available..
we have 7k in deeds and ep bp 3 and 4.. we are trying to raise 11k. loan us the ped and you'll get to hang on to the assets until we repay 12k (11k plus 1k service fee)

I know Avy-Leigh and Soul, both have my highest respect. Sadly, I can't loan you anything, but I hope my post here adds a little bit to your trustworthiness :)

Good luck!

Back