Loot algorithm exposed

So, what you're saying is....

You are now officially NOT selling out, is that right?

Or am I misunderstanding? :scratch2:

;)

Well, technically, we developed this so I could afford the ESI's I need to chip out, but maybe I will stay and shoot a few more so I can pick up sweet Buick or something. ;)

I cant believe you figured it out!

+rep

I finally figure something out. I would like to thank my math guy that has been helping, and those that have tested this.

lemur_om_nom_nom.gif

This lemur wants to know more! :silly2:

Well it all started back in 2005 when Huskie and Freddy the Penguin discovered some marks that could be seen only in safe-mode.

Hurrikane and Squee "da Bomb" added to it with a puzzling riddle that went into obscurity for years.

One day, Magam, Foudil and I are drunk at a strip club and we were talking about it....John Capital was there making it rain with Rippersnapper earnings, and as I watched the dollar bills floating down onto the stage, I began to understand what they were talking about:

We were quantifying infinite possibilities in a closed environment with limited possibilities!

Something had to break!

So for months, Lunchbox and I flew all over, speaking with women mathmeticians at MIT, Stanford, Cambridge, Uppsala Universitet, Universität zu Köln etc.

It wasn't until one night in Rio, with Qamori and Xantok that we finally settled on the theory.

Qam and Xantok were out meeting some locals in a bread factory trying to score me some "creativity-powder". After a while, they didn't show up, so Lunch and I went to look for him...We found them scribbling equations on the wall of fish-market in a meditative trance.

Since it was starting to rain, and the writing was disappearing, lunch (the quick thinker) took out his disposable camera and took pictures before it was lost forever.

Since Zeus and Arch were back in the states, I got on an encrypted sat-phone, sent them the pics, and had them rush over to ktpsmf's house...

This is when things started to get a teeny bit weird though.

In order to enter Kestukis's property, they had to go through a series of locked caverns, descending deeper and deeper into this grand throne-room that held Kest's math formulas. (Later, Zeus and Arch would tell me they literally feared for their lives in there.) I assume it was similar to the drug dealers house in the movie "the Sitter"

Anyhow, the data they retrieved was sent back to us in Brazil. In order to not let the secret out, we flew back in an abandoned cargo van and on February 3, 2014, all of us met up in Lincoln, Nebraska.

Everyone mentioned here so far was there, all crammed into this luxury 4,500 square-foot penthouse we rented from Star. (Star couldn't make it, because of his on-going obligation to constantly price-check his gear) It was THEN that we finalized the details.

I walked out of that room with the equation that we present to you today. But at dinner that night, Xantok got fucking spaghetti sauce on part of it, obscuring an important part of the equation, so the last variable was hidden until last week when we finally figured it out.

Anyhoo...that's how we figured it out, Ember :)

I commend the world tour whilst you figured it all out.
Who would have thought that Star price checking the gear was the key to it all.

I have only one problem, I tried to find loot in my neighbors backyard with some grenades, and the coordinates I got back didn't drop a tower.

I commend the world tour whilst you figured it all out.
Who would have thought that Star price checking the gear was the key to it all.

I have only one problem, I tried to find loot in my neighbors backyard with some grenades, and the coordinates I got back didn't drop a tower.

Yeah you definitely have to specify if its "f" (fictional longitude and latitude) or "r" (real world)

I made this mistake a few times. One time, I ended up interrupting a church service when I yelled "F&#@, I forgot ammo!" and began jumping around and strafing with an Alien Head and large trout, because I thought it was PvP.

I just want to personally thank the OP for divulging this information. Using his formula, I was able to get FOUR (that's right, FOUR!) HOFs in a short period.

The $49.99 deluxe package was worth every penny.

Yeah you definitely have to specify if its "f" (fictional longitude and latitude) or "r" (real world)

I made this mistake a few times. One time, I ended up interrupting a church service when I yelled "F&#@, I forgot ammo!" and began jumping around and strafing with an Alien Head and large trout, because I thought it was PvP.

thats what you get for being at a church service :wise:

I just want to personally thank the OP for divulging this information. Using his formula, I was able to get FOUR (that's right, FOUR!) HOFs in a short period.

Glad to help! I refrained from divulging your involvement due to the sensitive nature of the deluxe package.

Unfortunately, for others who may have wanted one, we only had 1 (one) package for sale. Stryker got there first.

Last edited:
Glad to help! I refrained from divulging your involvement due to the sensitive nature of the deluxe package.

Unfortunately, for others who may have wanted one, we only had 1 (one) package for sale. Stryker got their first.

there :wise:

edit: (I figured I'd garbage up this thread with a bit of grammar nazi)

Last edited:
there :wise:

edit: (I figured I'd garbage up this thread with a bit of grammar nazi)

First lemurs, and now grammar Nazis! All it needs now is for Minim to rip on it, Kikki to drop a funny one-liner, Peezle to weird me out, Maygar to tell us its our fault, and for Kyrisma to tell me I am a fucking idiot cuz I swore. :)

Good job tho, I NEVER usually screw up there, their, they're, than, then, affect, or effect. But I sure did that time. Dammit...that's embarrassing.

Last edited:
I'm a sucker for complicated math so I've been trying to apply this to my crafting but there never seems to be a machine at the designated location.

WTB portable crafting terminal...

WoooT!!! Hofs from Proteron provider and dominant , Daspletor Alpha LOL WOW !!! It must be this freakin formula !!!;););););)

I feel like this is going to kill MA...

Not to be negative or anything...

Just tried it.

I killed 3 araneatrox and got 3 globals
Killed 1 Atrax Stalker and got 700 ped Hof
Killed 2 ambulimax and got 2 globals

So 6 mobs gave me 5 globals and 1 hof

Thanks Taco

So yeah, I have no idea how to use this.. anyone feel like doing a step by step? I also have some doubts about this since this was put up on April 1st, so I'd like to test this myself!

Unfortunately, for others who may have wanted one, we only had 1 (one) package for sale. Stryker got there first.

Don't bloviate... His deluxe package isn't deluxe at all. Stig told me so.

Don't bloviate... His deluxe package isn't deluxe at all. Stig told me so.

Poor Stig is on Holiday too, I think...he will be so upset that we started without him. He was a big help getting lunch and I into Uppsala Universitet, (he is a student there), so we could meet with the head of the Mathematics Department.

I forgot to mention, in the back-story I provided on Page 3 of this thread, on the way back from Rio, we had to pick Stig up in Cuidad Jaurez. That was where he got his sombrero!

dude, stig wanted his hat's origin to remain a secret... and it wasnt spaghetti that means i had to cook, it was pizza sauce

A breakthrough, finally!

This has been a real battle of the minds.

I remember how close to the solution was Squee, so many times. I was in Irkens back then, we were sweating daikis in swamp camp waiting for our boss to arrive with the Golden Formula. Regretfully, every time he was about to make it, MA counterintelligence agents scrambled all the algorithms so he had to start it all over again. Gigantic battle of the minds!

Squee's main weapon was advanced mathematical analysis, and MA agents kept rearranging the key elements like this:
thfuckedup.jpg

As a result the Formula looked like this:
mathscrambled.jpg

Man, they were all over his place those days! One day Squee found out the MA agents had hacked right into his computer. He realized there's no time, only one way left - and unplugged the PC power cord right there, trapping all the agents inside. True story! :cool:

This has been a real battle of the minds.

I remember how close to the solution was Squee, so many times. I was in Irkens back then, we were sweating daikis in swamp camp waiting for our boss to arrive with the Golden Formula. Regretfully, every time he was about to make it, MA counterintelligence agents scrambled all the algorithms so he had to start it all over again. Gigantic battle of the minds!

Squee's main weapon was advanced mathematical analysis, and MA agents kept rearranging the key elements like this:
thfuckedup.jpg

As a result the Formula looked like this:
mathscrambled.jpg

Man, they were all over his place those days! One day Squee found out the MA agents had hacked right into his computer. He realized there's no time, only one way left - and unplugged the PC power cord right there, trapping all the agents inside. True story! :cool:

For years, I have heard rumors of this computer. 13 months ago, I received a call from an agent in Miami that got a burn notice from MA. After MA burned him, he was stuck in Miami with his trigger-happy girlfriend, they told me they needed money to get out, and had information to sell.

After meeting with them, I realized that MA does in fact have Squee's computer, locked in a 6-side Electro-Magnetic Radiation shielded room with 24 hour surveillance and armed guards.

Thankfully, MA had the computer, but NOT the black cord used to plug it in! However, it was only a matter of time before they figured out those black power cords are pretty much universal, and I feared they would unplug some other computer and use that cord.

So I had to act quickly!

After arriving at MA HQ, I diverted attention by making a deposit. After the deposit alarms and sirens went off in MA headquarters, I waited for all the employees to gather in the room with the golden computer that showed the amount of all deposits.

When they were in there high-fiving and cracking the champagne, I was able to block the door by having 3 alts stand in the doorway.

The guards by the computer were easy to dispatch... I trapped them behind a desk and was able to subdue them without ANY injury to myself.

However, I made one crucial mistake...when I picked up the computer, I became encumbered, and eventually was caught by MA as I slow-walked to the get-a-way vehicle.

For years, I have heard rumors of this computer. 13 months ago, I received a call from an agent in Miami that got a burn notice from MA. After MA burned him, he was stuck in Miami with his trigger-happy girlfriend, they told me they needed money to get out, and had information to sell.

After meeting with them, I realized that MA does in fact have Squee's computer, locked in a 6-side Electro-Magnetic Radiation shielded room with 24 hour surveillance and armed guards.

Thankfully, MA had the computer, but NOT the black cord used to plug it in! However, it was only a matter of time before they figured out those black power cords are pretty much universal, and I feared they would unplug some other computer and use that cord.

So I had to act quickly!

After arriving at MA HQ, I diverted attention by making a deposit. After the deposit alarms and sirens went off in MA headquarters, I waited for all the employees to gather in the room with the golden computer that showed the amount of all deposits.

When they were in there high-fiving and cracking the champagne, I was able to block the door by having 3 alts stand in the doorway.

The guards by the computer were easy to dispatch... I trapped them behind a desk and was able to subdue them without ANY injury to myself.

However, I made one crucial mistake...when I picked up the computer, I became encumbered, and eventually was caught by MA as I slow-walked to the get-a-way vehicle.

ye i saw that too, was on roof with batman mask.

Are you serious?
I'm personally inclined to think that this is just a fool's day post :laugh:

But today is 02.04 already, so Sunsout, you must say that your find is only joke :)

So I had to act quickly!

no tp chip?!?

I trapped them behind a desk and was able to subdue them without ANY injury to myself.

However, I made one crucial mistake...

Of course you made a mistake... Trapping isn't allowed!
I cant believe you didn't talk to Menace before going in!

It works for crafting toooo!!!!

Used the results for 50 clicks on lvl 2 ( dint forget to go incognito while i did) and got a 2k+ and a 1k pedder.

Soc wanted to hunt so again calculated which lead to the 6k pedder on the feffox.

One issue with hunting was the damn mobs moved around so needed to clear the area. Think we got it on the 7th or 8th mob.. Then a couple more hof's/globals..

Thx for the share Taco and +rep.. Please lemme know if there is a special ATH formula as well as i am sure due one :yay:

Back