Loot and EU Play

You are kind of wrong in all of the things you are saying. You need to give the game some more time, than just check out Port Atlantis every 7th year or so.
Do you know that there are 5 planets other than Calypso that are developing and releasing new content? EU is not only about Calypso any more, its a universe with multiple planets. And they have dev teams releasing content. There is more content now to do than ever.

There are many instances where players are hunting together, Sand King, Wave bosses, RDI instance, Toulan events, Arkadia Instances etc. I probably have missed many more since I am a newb.

you are right.

as far as i can tell, the fastest developing planets are next island, monria, and cyrene, more or less in that order. calypso seems essentially frozen in time, the only planets that get less development than caly are ark and RT whose devs are AWOL

All of that, is not to seek glory riches and become rich, if you wanna become rich there is a quick fix, do not fucking play EU lol. You can litterally invest in bottle caps and pokemon cards and expect a faster ROI than most items in EU.... "Making money of EU" is something few people do, all the speed to them, fantastic that they manage to have the bankroll to actually do so.

But the problem lies that money spent, is sucked into a black hole, its not about not making profit, its about losing so much it gets to a point that its just not right.

I had a look through my Rapid Strike Pokémon cards collection throughout, and i'm a small fish, and like i said i'm not peak 110% perfect always, I have my speg stints lending armor and weapons to hunt big shit for fun. I play EU as a game. But when i've just up and straight had a 65% RTP, that means that if i paid 10 000 USD worth of shit i got back 6500.

Then id take those 6500 and id get 4225, then id go and take that and id get 2746.25. Yes, it does not work like that, but the RTP is fucked. we do not see the numbers we are supposed to see.
Additionally, compared to five years ago, the average collector/age has more discretionary income to store sealed merchandise, making the danger of doing so higher.

It will take a long time (10+ years) for people to be nostalgic about hidden fates, champions road, vivid voltage, and brilliant fates, even though many people made memories with pokemon in 2020–2021.

Since there weren't many people interested in the game at the time and they obviously wouldn't care about collecting WotC, the demand for Pokemon may decline in the future after the Diamond & Pearl kids enter the workforce.

Last edited:
Back