Loot tracker - Entropia Tally

When you are on "Returns" tab , you can mouse over and it will show both % and peds +/- .
Nevermind, see my other post.

Last edited:
Does this work if you have a tagger + a main weapon combo?
And, it does have a key action to switch weapons but from my understanding it only works when the program is in focus. Maybe it works in full screen, I haven't tried it yet.

When you are on "Returns" tab , you can mouse over and it will show both % and peds +/- .
Yeah, that's so unhelpful 🤣🙈
I thought you meant there was a way to change it from % to +/- 😤
We need the graph to have option to show +/- as a graph not just when you mouse over. 🥸

Yeah, that's so unhelpful 🤣🙈
I thought you meant there was a way to change it from % to +/- 😤
We need the graph to have option to show +/- as a graph not just when you mouse over. 🥸
this is a passion project not some paid MA employee to bitch at.
We don’t NEED anything, everything we have from this amazing tool is a gift and should be appreciated, if you want a feature just ask nicely.

We don’t NEED anything, everything we have from this amazing tool is a gift and should be appreciated, if you want a feature just ask nicely.
Or just do it yourself? Code is public afaik.

Dude! You're too serious! You didn’t get that I was being playful!

The tool is awesome, I love it!!! I greatly appreciated the tool and was just giving my two pecs on how to make it even better!

Some dude says the thing I said would make it better is already there, I was just saying it's not! Or do you like the graphs starting out all high or low then evening out to a flat line as the run goes? Having an option to show the graph as a representations of how much peds over or under break even over time would be cool and many of us would like it!

Anyways, calm down! I'm just trying to help and you took it all wrong. 🙈

Dude! You're too serious! You didn’t get that I was being playful!

The tool is awesome, I love it!!! I greatly appreciated the tool and was just giving my two pecs on how to make it even better!

Some dude says the thing I said would make it better is already there, I was just saying it's not! Or do you like the graphs starting out all high or low then evening out to a flat line as the run goes? Having an option to show the graph as a representations of how much peds over or under break even over time would be cool and many of us would like it!

Anyways, calm down! I'm just trying to help and you took it all wrong. 🙈
Mah bad you keep on trucking then

• Love
Reactions: jak
can you add current or average DPS to this tool?

can you add current or average DPS to this tool?
Hmmm, My first thought was to just tell you to look it up on wiki. But this tool does track loots over time so in theory could track something like this.
But, here is the kicker, it could give you an estimate of dps but would be off by a large margin since there is no way to account for the time you are running to next mob, etc. If you are not attacking mobs non-stop then it will not give correct dps.
So very hard to do but would be interesting to have.

Edit: thought it over little better. I guess first entry of damage could calculate the dps to last entry of damage or damage after let's say 1 minute or something. Doing this would give you an idea of dps but it wouldn't be accurate... 🙈

Also, this is a loot tracking tool, not a dps tracking tool? So not sure how useful this would be....

Understood Jak, just curious. DPS fluctuates over hunts (...i.e.... using pills, different armor bonuses, weapon modifiers...) Just curious. Thank you for your reply.

Been using this tracker for a while now but its started just randomly shutting down now. dont think i can even get an hour of it running now before it just shuts its self down

Been using this tracker for a while now but its started just randomly shutting down now. dont think i can even get an hour of it running now before it just shuts its self down
I heard if you are over the 100k peds cycled it gets buggy. Try starting a new run or new session? That's what I have been doing and no problems for millions of peds cycled so far.

I heard if you are over the 100k peds cycled it gets buggy. Try starting a new run or new session? That's what I have been doing and no problems for millions of peds cycled so far.
Memory leaks. Create a session name for your weapon or particular mob, do new run every day for that specific session, if mob or planet or weapon. If you want to check your totals for that particular mob, planet or weapon you can at your own peril. Not recommended. But good idea to do it this way to prevent crashes and accurate tracking.

Thanks for the info ill try these things :)

Yep I have the same issues caused by large runs. Starting a new run always fixes it.

dose this take photos for ATH's and hofs and gloables?

Last edited:
Is it possible to import runs from another computer? I'd like to transfer my data to my laptop. Thanks.

This is really great and helpful tool! I can track how fast I lose money in this game :D

One thing I would add/change is graph on 'Return' tab. Right now it is %TT to time spend on X axis. Not sure if this is helpful for others but I would prefer that on X should be kill count. Few times I just forgot to pause tool after hunt and there was flat line, looks weird.

Is it possible to somehow 'merge' runs?

I have two runs in one session. I can load both of them separetely to see loot, time spend etc. for each run but I dont know how to see these stats for whole session. In session summary there is not a lot information.

Hey!

Sorry if this question was there before.
But im curious, is it possible to import data to one PC from another?

Last edited:
Hey!

Sorry if this question was there before.
But im curious, is it possible to import data to one PC from another?

Just FYI, you can copy C:\Users\<Username>\AppData\Roaming\Entropia Tally folder to another PC, that will also transfer all data.

Not sure if it's been brought up yet, but weapon enhancer break counts as a kill

Hey, I've been using it for a while, but since the introduction of the new spin mechanics (which block certain types of damage, etc.), some shots aren't getting tracked. I'll post the messages from those shots to provide more details.
2023-11-29 20:27:23 [System] [] You inflicted 55.7 points of damage. Target resisted some additional damage 2023-11-29 20:27:23 [System] [] Critical hit - Additional damage! You inflicted 211.6 points of damage. Target resisted some additional damage 2023-11-29 20:27:24 [System] [] DEFLECTED 2023-11-29 20:27:25 [System] [] You inflicted 19.0 points of damage. Target resisted some additional damage

Hope you can patch this.

Also, another thing: when enhancers break, it counts the shrapnel as loot, which it should avoid, but I can live with that :)

hi develop, ty for sharing the tool, u can add, like

Loot ignore list

a part to add mu list? ty​

hi develop, ty for sharing the tool, u can add, like

Loot ignore list​

a part to add mu list? ty​

There is Loot ignore list already

Hey, I've been using it for a while, but since the introduction of the new spin mechanics (which block certain types of damage, etc.), some shots aren't getting tracked. I'll post the messages from those shots to provide more details.
2023-11-29 20:27:23 [System] [] You inflicted 55.7 points of damage. Target resisted some additional damage 2023-11-29 20:27:23 [System] [] Critical hit - Additional damage! You inflicted 211.6 points of damage. Target resisted some additional damage 2023-11-29 20:27:24 [System] [] DEFLECTED 2023-11-29 20:27:25 [System] [] You inflicted 19.0 points of damage. Target resisted some additional damage

Hope you can patch this.

Also, another thing: when enhancers break, it counts the shrapnel as loot, which it should avoid, but I can live with that :)
first point i actually wanted to ask aswell for just now and about the second part if you dont like it u can add it into the cost so its basicly +/- 0 since you can see how many enhancers broke during the run.

edit: Almost forgot to mention that Arso tracking dont work aswell count every tick into cost instead of 1 time

Last edited:
I have the chat.log loaded but it's not tracking anything other than amount spent... anyone had this issue? The setup seems straightforward so I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong

When adding the weapon in Entropia Tally, utilizing the Wiki Weapon Compare, which value do I use for Weapon Decay? The Weapon Decay value (yellow) on the Wiki or the Cost value (blue)? I ask because the base Weapon Decay value does not include the Amp decay too, does it?

yQXnpQk.png

Back