Looting less

Asha

Dominant
Society
Free
Asha Asha Vevila
Hi,

please if someone said this before, delete this...

So I tried the new feffs (no, I won't whine) and it's really boring to hunt them, but I guess I have to buy a bigger gun.

But the main thing is not that they are harder to hunt, becouse they don't hit bigger, but that with the same amount of ammo, you kill less of them.

So with 20.000 ammo you could kill X feffs, now you kill a lot less.

So you looted X times, now you loot less times.

So for the same ammo and decay you get a lot less return, even if one new feff gives a tiny bit more loot.

That is the trick, I think.

But than where our peds go?

Please tell me if I'm wrong.
(Sorry for the bad english.)

Asha

Ehm... You still get the same returns I think? :rolleyes:

And according to what I heard from people loot is better now, at least ;)

Hi,

please if someone said this before, delete this...

So I tried the new feffs (no, I won't whine) and it's really boring to hunt them, but I guess I have to buy a bigger gun.

But the main thing is not that they are harder to hunt, becouse they don't hit bigger, but that with the same amount of ammo, you kill less of them.

So with 20.000 ammo you could kill X feffs, now you kill a lot less.

So you looted X times, now you loot less times.

So for the same ammo and decay you get a lot less return, even if one new feff gives a tiny bit more loot.

That is the trick, I think.

But than where our peds go?

Please tell me if I'm wrong.
(Sorry for the bad english.)

Asha

Maybe less people hunting them now, when i visited Camp Pheonix it was mighty quiet around the feffs, and a HUGE feff spawn - less people hunting them lower loot maybe.

Yes, loot is better a little bit.

How can I get the same return if I loot less mobs?

So an example...it won't be precise.

Before 9.3:
With 10.000 ammo you killed 100 feffs
you looted 100 times X amount

Now:
With 10.000 ammo you kill 70 feffs
you loot 70 times X+a bit more amount

I feel - but testing would tell - that the bit more in the loot window doesn't compensate for the less times.

Plus while you are standing there shooting the poor dude and in the meantime you sleep a little, you get more armor decay. I just realised this.
Before, they were dead before they reached you.
Ok, a bigger gun can solve this.

Just:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:, you have to hunt more than a 1k ammo run on exa to figure if loots worse foe...

You think I can afford 1k ammo? ;)
Would be lucky to get someone to borrow me a gun so I can get 100 ammo :rolleyes:

Damn I need to go sweating or depo :silly2:

Yes, loot is better a little bit.

How can I get the same return if I loot less mobs?

So an example...it won't be precise.

Before 9.3:
With 10.000 ammo you killed 100 feffs
you looted 100 times X amount

Now:
With 10.000 ammo you kill 70 feffs
you loot 70 times X+a bit more amount

I feel - but testing would tell - that the bit more in the loot window doesn't compensate for the less times.

Plus while you are standing there shooting the poor dude and in the meantime you sleep a little, you get more armor decay. I just realised this.
Before, they were dead before they reached you.
Ok, a bigger gun can solve this.

You are right in your math. However, the thing is, instead there are generally bigger loots/globals/hofs now. Thats where the rest of the money go.
MA is increasing the gambling factor with each VU since the start of the game.

Gamblers like it, serious players dont.

/regards
Major Rage

From my point of view after 3 100 PED ammo runs (Not much time for PE and non-depoer).

Only outcasts tend to no-loot; so as long as you hit Guards and bigger, you always get something back. A feff of this size usually takes 280 cells with H400+A104, that's some 3.2 PED total, and the median loot seems to be around two ped.
Which I prefer to having ten no-looters and then several loots that don't pay for the mob they were gotten from.
In the 100 PED runs I've got three big ones, always. Then again I usually would get three bigger than average loots in 100 ped ammo, bigger than average meaning a 15+PED Drone, or in this case, 30+PED Feff. Some of the fatties were globals, too.

The general idea is, the fatties paid for the ammo spent on the run without globals, and I still made a profit on the ~60% back from "regular" size loots.

I admit doing poorly on adj Ambus though.

For Asha's post above: Consider that feffs now nearly always loot (Except for the Outcasts).

MA will continue to increase the mobs hp and regen rate...

they will also intriduce bigger guns that noobs can use...

Soon u will need a 100dmg/sec gun to kill anything...

people will just "accept" the fact that all mobs regen fast...

the fact that you get more loot from the mobs is simply perception.

Thanks for the replies, I see your points.

For me after a 300ped run, I got 4 ped profit (tt and after repair), with 2 globals: 67+81.
Without globals.....:eek:

But it must have been an unlucky run...

But, yes, they always give loot.

Ok, so the plus peds go into globals, Hofs, Aths...hopefully.
I like to gamble sometimes.:)

Gl to you All!

Ehm... You still get the same returns I think? :rolleyes:

And according to what I heard from people loot is better now, at least ;)

The return is the same and the loot is better....? :scratch2:
Ah great.... I´m sure you´re right.... one of the statements simply has to be right.... :silly2: :laugh:

The return is the same and the loot is better....? :scratch2:
Ah great.... I´m sure you´re right.... one of the statements simply has to be right.... :silly2: :laugh:

actually I would say return is better while loot is worse :laugh:
(read a bit higher % TT return, less H400 drops)

Back