LOVE this VU MA!

kygon

Slayer
Society
...Asylum...
Kygon Shr00m Infraction
Well I have to say after some inital troubles with armour decay everyone I talk at are saying how good this VU is, I myself have been able to economically hunt mobs I just couldnt before - this and the ciritial dmg/variable mob dmg has made this the best VU since I joined.

Yes I know whips are 'fixed' now but Taming is coming next VU :)

good job MA!

:D :D :D

Here here! I was waiting for someone to make a thread on this. It is also my fav VU since joining as well, all good things, TBH I cant think of one complaint.

Now lets see if 7.8 can follow on par with this one :)

I agree, this is the best VU since I joined the game (I think I joined at 7.2).

I think 7.8 with it's taming will be a blast as well. :)

YEeeeaaaaah,im soo gready,that i try to kill even the hardest mobs in rascal,even if it costs 5 ped to kill them,now i can :D .Thx MA :)
Had first 80% return since 4 months now last night,and that is near breaking even.Can it be better,?(i can get a 1-2k uber after so much time MA,dont you think:))

i must be doin something seriously wrong, i do love the new vu, i love the damage intevals, but man, i went through another 100 usd in ammo in less than 2 days, minus buyin 2 lasers, and a scope, about 200 ped.

i think im done hunting untill that whole advertisement thing comes in to support the loot a little more, spending too much and not getting anything worth wild

deo stepping down on on mob or at least maturity can haelp a lot...

maybe make a thread about your hunting style and how to improve it ...

of course you can expect losses but if 800ped just go poof there must be room for improvements ....

BTW i have to agree with the initial poster... despite the whipchange ...

its all (*inserts long island slnag here) gooouudd :D

This VU seem to be good, Especialy the new auctionner and critical damage
But i dislike the new style of PA...

Yup, kind of good for me too.....
I kept it on for a whole night with a full tt K-valor...the lowest return I got was like 65-70%, but usually after that it came a "10-15 ped profit run", so I must say than kinda amazed me.....

But note it only happened that time....sice then I lost constantly, though I'm not complaining....I like this VU ;)

I was not referring to loots being better in this VU (though mine have), I was talking about this being the best VU as far as additional content is concerned. Mobs hit softer, (and dont complain about mobs giving us CH's, it happens to me once or twice a day), and the CH's we can now do are really cool to watch pop up. Even if they dont make us more efficient (which I believe they do), they make me THINK Im more efficient, so I am very happy when im out hunting and get 2-3 CH's on a mob :)

I agree, this is the best vu I've seen :) Sure beats the one where there was no mobs lol

il said:
deo stepping down on on mob or at least maturity can haelp a lot...

maybe make a thread about your hunting style and how to improve it ...

of course you can expect losses but if 800ped just go poof there must be room for improvements ....

BTW i have to agree with the initial poster... despite the whipchange ...

its all (*inserts long island slnag here) gooouudd :D

good idea, ill start it now

Back