Price Check LP-40 Perf

Just you wait 1 year and you would be supriced of what items will cost.

Just out of curiosity, which way you suggest the prices will move? They will keep getting cheaper in time, or you think a succesfull UE5 launch and the growing of playerbase would come with it can make the prices go crazy, just like it happend during the covid playerbase growth?

Nah, just joking, you are nr1 sky is falling whisperer, all you want is everything and everybody to fail, so its not a hard guess to figure out what do you hope to happen :D

Can you sell me one low tier for 35k? pls :D

Well, for me it seems neither You, nor Korin Dante and Art Jennifer got your LP-40 yet.
It was told the price is 30-35k.
You guys accepted the price and said ped is waiting, all 3 of you want it.
I know for sure there are LP-40 guns available, maybe enough for all 3 of You, its not like nobody want to sell any atm.
How come not any of you got your weapon yet? What can be the reason of it, i dont understand.

During twen I tested out the lp 40 perf for a day instead of my at the time lr-40 fen.(sold in late November for 36.5k)

I won’t talk about the eff/dpp but I was killing troopers and I was cycling about 20-35% less due to having to run more, resto more, less dps.

So although I was killing troopers cheaper and still getting really good twen tokens, it was so difficult to compete with the 3-5 other people hunting troopers at the time.

That lower cycle over those 2 days alone cost me an easy 300-400p mark up in JUST tokens.

Now I’m just telling this story because I’m taking a bath, but the flexibility of the extra range and dps on even lr-40 vs lp-40 was enough for me personally to not like the weapon too much.

Due to range, less cycle, less mobs I could kill, WAY more armor decay due to multiple troopers getting on me due to their aggro range, thus taking more damage, thus healing more.

Even for me and my casual loot 2.0 play style, I felt like at such a crucial ped making time, I was wasting so much of it.

Luckily now I have the best of both worlds, 94.8% eff unamped, 92.7 mid amp and 90% hc204.

So if I got my gun for 60-61k ABs I KNOW what the other 2 owners paid for their (they purchased from vendor less than 24 hours after me)

Then lp40 perf HAS to be less than 60k

And then figure i2870 twen would have cost me 44-46k at the time, (literally lp40 perf but more dps).

I think that says a lot
Nvm answered my own question :D

He took out LR-40 TWEN from wendor for approx 60k peds in tokens
The main issue with Draniie's argument is that yes, the item might have cost 60k ped in tokens, but the vendor is empty and we were in a buyer's market. Now that vendor is empty, prices are going to adjust, and whatever he purchased the price for the gun in tokens is no longer accurate for market price. So it isn't a great way to determine value for an item at this point. Unless of course, Draniie's willing to part with his for 60k currently.

Well, for me it seems neither You, nor Korin Dante and Art Jennifer got your LP-40 yet.
I know for sure there are LP-40 guns available, maybe enough for all 3 of You, its not like nobody want to sell any atm.
How come not any of you got your weapon yet? What can be the reason of it, i dont understand.
I did thanks

The main issue with Dranile's argument is that yes, the item might have cost 60k ped in tokens, but the vendor is empty and we were in a buyer's market. Now that vendor is empty, prices are going to adjust, and whatever he purchased the price for the gun in tokens is no longer accurate for market price. So it isn't a great way to determine value for an item at this point. Unless of course, Dranile's willing to part with his for 60k currently.
Of course, the market can change on a whim, I'm just stating the prices people have paid as recent as possible for these weapons.

But with so much potentially changing in the next year and 6 months potentially, I think anyone claiming they know what will happen is a fool. It's a guessing game where we can use the most recent information available.

Information such as mobs getting a static defense of a type of damage, for example 20 defense in Penetration( might be pen, I forget) for ALL maturities of a Spina Worker.

That can cause low dmg interval weapons to be SEVERELY weakened even on the lowest maturities of these mobs.

But then what the hell do weapon augmentations mean? Will defense go to ALL mobs int eh game already or for ONLY new mobs moving forward?
Exciting times for the economy in good and bad ways that's for sure XD

Last edited:
The main issue with Draniie's argument is that yes, the item might have cost 60k ped in tokens, but the vendor is empty and we were in a buyer's market. Now that vendor is empty, prices are going to adjust, and whatever he purchased the price for the gun in tokens is no longer accurate for market price. So it isn't a great way to determine value for an item at this point. Unless of course, Draniie's willing to part with his for 60k currently.

The token prices were more than 0.6 when Draniiee pulled it, since I was monitoring and pulled one myself. Nobody is gonna sell that gun 60k.

The token prices were more than 0.6 when Draniiee pulled it, since I was monitoring and pulled one myself. Nobody is gonna sell that gun 60k.
I averaged .612P per token. Maybe I’m just a decent negotiator. I had a guy try and sell me 30k of them for .65 and I said “No I’ll take the gamble and spend more time and guaranteed I’ll still get lr-40 twen by tonight”

Took me 14 hours buying anywhere from 1 to I think 13.5k? Tokens at a time.

Edit: but you’re correct, I won’t be selling mine for 60k right now, but who knows what mindark does with “loot 3.0” or Ue5. We just don’t know.

Last edited:
I averaged .612P per token. Maybe I’m just a decent negotiator. I had a guy try and sell me 30k of them for .65 and I said “No I’ll take the gamble and spend more time and guaranteed I’ll still get lr-40 twen by tonight”

Took me 14 hours buying anywhere from 1 to I think 13.5k? Tokens at a time.

Edit: but you’re correct, I won’t be selling mine for 60k right now, but who knows what mindset does with “loot 3.0” or Ue5. We just don’t know.

You got a good deal

Just out of curiosity, which way you suggest the prices will move? They will keep getting cheaper in time, or you think a succesfull UE5 launch and the growing of playerbase would come with it can make the prices go crazy, just like it happend during the covid playerbase growth?

Nah, just joking, you are nr1 sky is falling whisperer, all you want is everything and everybody to fail, so its not a hard guess to figure out what do you hope to happen :D
Poke your head out of your computer screen and just try to imagine what this years will bring.

FOMO I suspect.
I mean the whole event was FOMO driven, even Mindark said originally “Items from the TWEN Token Traders are in limited supply and on a first-come, first-served basis.”

I have mine lp-40 from long time ago. The point was that if someone will sell another for 35k then I gladly take another one for my 2nd hand :D

I have mine lp-40 from long time ago. The point was that if someone will sell another for 35k then I gladly take another one for my 2nd hand :D
No u wont!

No u wont!

As a troll to an other troll, sure, it is as fun trolling around now posting crazy low prices in price check threads as it was trolling around posting crazy high prices in price check theads during early TWEN, like peoples said IMK2 Twen 250k those days :D

We know nobody will sell for 30-35k.
But as others said, if anybody is that stupid, i have ped ready for more, pm me and i take your lp40.

I mean the whole event was FOMO driven, even Mindark said originally “Items from the TWEN Token Traders are in limited supply and on a first-come, first-served basis.”
Yep, and i think you have to keep your head level in these scenarios. If you only count what tokens get you vs how much the tokens cost you then yep I think you can hurt yourself pretty bad. The Ares rings may be a good example of that. I'm assuming cos i'm on cyrene and not checking trader to see if anyone bought them yet at 9 pec/token. Which based on perfected may still be too much. But as we get to the end holders of tokens are playing chicken with the truck on a freeway.

Inflation. World economy falling. New UI :) Lower prices are coming.

Yep, and i think you have to keep your head level in these scenarios. If you only count what tokens get you vs how much the tokens cost you then yep I think you can hurt yourself pretty bad. The Ares rings may be a good example of that. I'm assuming cos i'm on cyrene and not checking trader to see if anyone bought them yet at 9 pec/token. Which based on perfected may still be too much. But as we get to the end holders of tokens are playing chicken with the truck on a freeway.
Correct but you also have a couple who bought authentic twen for over 30k+ when others have been for 8-10k

i have posted long time ago a mayhem best price guess calculation...
was a hot debate... just to point to the fact that prices are almost 100% aligned.
there is a "perceived value" a "stat-weighted value" and a market price.
the three are seldom aligned.

These threads always end up the same.

As always, an item is worth what it sells for.

Back