LR63 UL Tier 1

No one any suggestions?

Really? Bump!

Dunno, but I own one of these guns. It's at tier 6.3 atm, and I'm not selling it for anything less than tt+63k.
If you're planning to sell yours feel free to underbid. :)

Some

Damage sec is similiar to R150, and im pretty sure the price has been close to R150 recently, so i would say +30-40k

yeah,, but you cant pvp much with R150

i wouldnt mind buying one again :)

i think i got it in auction no other bidders for +30k or something...
do you want a real price check....if you were to list it for 1 ped starting bid... i think you would get +15-20k max...
if you were to wait and list it a few times... or start a selling thread FOR SURE someone will come along and purchase it for +30-40k

reasons for +20k est. are auctions are 7days... not everyone interested would see it on auction... sometimes it takes more then 7 days to get the peddies together... perfect example is the medusa head... people thought the value was 2mil peds+ it went for 300k ;)

so if you are not desperate wait and get the 30-40k+ ;)
if you are list it on auction for 1 ped i bet you get +15-20k ;)

i have owned the weapon and it is definatly a great item to have for both hunting and pvp
didnt see it was tier 1... probably worth more... but the nice thing about the new tier system is it is a lot cheaper for non mod etc items... so kinda cool to get this thing to tier 10 :)

i wouldnt mind buying one again :)

i think i got it in auction no other bidders for +30k or something...
do you want a real price check....if you were to list it for 1 ped starting bid... i think you would get +15-20k max...
if you were to wait and list it a few times... or start a selling thread FOR SURE someone will come along and purchase it for +30-40k

reasons for +20k est. are auctions are 7days... not everyone interested would see it on auction... sometimes it takes more then 7 days to get the peddies together... perfect example is the medusa head... people thought the value was 2mil peds+ it went for 300k ;)

so if you are not desperate wait and get the 30-40k+ ;)
if you are list it on auction for 1 ped i bet you get +15-20k ;)

i have owned the weapon and it is definatly a great item to have for both hunting and pvp
didnt see it was tier 1... probably worth more... but the nice thing about the new tier system is it is a lot cheaper for non mod etc items... so kinda cool to get this thing to tier 10 :)

Medusa's head also had something to do with investors getting together, something which probably wouldn't happen for an item like this.

Medusa's head also had something to do with investors getting together, something which probably wouldn't happen for an item like this.

it is a free market... there were many other people beside the >20 person group you speak of ;)

Last edited:
Sorry to say, but if this is true;
https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?207419-Impressed-upset-and-a-extremely-baffled-by-this
AND they are gonna drop regualiry, I am affraid thet it wouldn't do any good for the markup of that LR63.
Not only for the LR63, but ALL guns................

greetings,

bigdeal

As long as I can offset the costs with MU the future availability of these guns is _completely_ irrelevant.
What I do know for certain is that I'm not the one paying someone to loot me my guns. I loot 'em so you can play. :)

BTW, and these Scanner drops and gun drops only help me Offset my costs, cause I dont need to rely on Auction or other crap, I am able to react in-stant-ly: BOOM! Like a Thunderbolt!

Some

thunderbolt sounds more like "kablaam" :laugh:

Boom is like a thunderbolt, but a thunderbolt is like "kablaam", dont mix the order. :)

Some

it is worth about 20,000 at tops, but silly people will buy it for, i would say around 40k

Back