Elite
Society
Classified
Sub-Zero The Killer
Early morning, around 30 min logged in I received a fat ass riptor :D

8 hours of grind later. Lvl 100 blp dmg - on stream

All in same day! :D

A bit about Sub-Zero's avatar.
Account created in 2006. Played as a non depositor on and off for 5 years. Basically after that I played on and off and casual deposits with many breaks and many were long.
In 2019 I decided to start to give EU the benefit of the doubt (loot 2.0) and decided to start investing more into the game. My biggest purchase ever was the strong claw for +35k at the time. Used it for a while and maxed it, but then got fed up with game because of bad results.
Took like 6 months break. Came back around march in 2020. Went to try get my dream gun since beginning (imk2) and had hopes of using it until maxed. I was only around lvl 70-ish when I started using it, noticed the results were pretty bad unmaxed so I decided to sell it.

2020-07-15. The day everything changed. I purchased my BP-70 perfected from Captain Jack at above current market price. I wasn't even maxed on it. Was around lvl 62 when I started using it. From that day onwards I have focused on getting lvl 100. I had to play more actively than in the past in order to justify my investment. This gun allowed me to go from lvl 62 to lvl 100 in that time. I have received the best return overall I ever got with any gun during this time period as well. Best purchase I ever made.

Goals for the rest of 2021 and years to come.
Short term:
Lvl 100 BLP Hit - 97 currently.
Finish all stage 4 on arkadia and do stage 5 kamaldon plus repeatable a few times (in progress).
Longterm:
Continue to have good results with my setup, adapt as needed.
Lvl 80, 100 Evader - Lvl 65 currently.
Lvl 120, 130, 140, 150, 200 (can't really imagine myself going higher than 200 in my life time at this time :D)
350, 400, 450, 500 hp - 304 currently.

The main thing I can take from this that I've learned from this experience. Proper bankroll management, no impulse purchases. Set goals, and keep at it. Remind yourself why you chose those goals and again, keep at it. Never persist!

Last edited:
wow. gratz. did not know that riptor could hit that big. nice one

Back