m4a crafted

slither

Marauder
Society
Rangers
Snake Slither Hellfire
Just crafted a couple of m4a from an L print :)

Will post info when i've eco tested it. Don't get too excited, materials for print are expensive :( If m4a unlimited uses same materials and MA don't increase drop rate then this is going to be a fairly exclusive gun and not mass produced.

That doesnt sound like the news i've been waiting for :mad:

Guess its what I was really expecting though :rolleyes:

can you post stats please!

Nice looking gun.

Same damage as Korss H400, bit slower of course. Interestingly it uses one less ammo than the Korss though which means either its very economical or, more likely, it has quite significant decay per shot...with obvious consequences for the affordable markup.

Look forward to seeing the results of the eco test - thx & +rep.

Just eco tested and added to wiki decay is 2.4pec

with a106 it has 33.9 dam/sec and 4.14 eco

with a105 iit has 32.7 dam/sec and 4.11 eco

I figure anyone buying this gun will have at least an a105

Maxed out and with average skills I think the average damage will be closer to a mkII

Thanks, sounds potentially nice but thats big decay.

Question will be whether you crafters can make it cheaply enough for it to stay economical. wiki is being blocked by my work's surf control at the moment but estimates in my head I reckon economy-wise with A106, a markup of 130% would render it similar to a Korss at 200%.

Obviously its dmg/sec is quite a bit less than the korss though so maybe its not a fair comparison...

This looks like a really good rifle! And with such a high TT value, it's going to last for a few hunts before replacement is necessary.

Well done on your crafting success mate. +rep

afraid to say it won't be anywhere near 130% :(

Can you post a screeny of the blueprint as well?

thanks for the work slither +rep.... I am just severely dispointed with the crafted breer series... so slow and high decay as well.

Compared to the H400, and heck even p4a and p5a this thing stinks

Anyone else notice that jump from p3a to p4a and from m3a to m4a has 2x the TT value? Sounds like quite a little jump...

I still cant afford a p4a, let alone, find one... lol

afraid to say it won't be anywhere near 130% :(

yes but most likely it will be like the robot components
for 1 vu they were rare and way overpriced. then the next Vu they started dropping like flies

You have to consider the cost per use and damage done. Decay alone is no mark of a weapon. Look at ep22 and 32 i think it its. Decay and ammo use are opposite but cost per use is identical with damage the same as are the other stats. So you choose to save by paying more for ammo/less decay or more for ammo/less decay. Same principle here with m4a.

mkII is .5 roughly decay and 10 ammo
m4a is 2.4 and 7 ammo. So about 1 pec less.

Other difference is range and speed. Well range is same really as few are 10/10 on mkII. and really its pretty close for speed.

So it comes down to this. does the HA beat the +% you pay. If so its worth it. If the same then MKII is still better cos you won't have to replace it and you'll only get better with it.

You have to consider the cost per use and damage done. Decay alone is no mark of a weapon. Look at ep22 and 32 i think it its. Decay and ammo use are opposite but cost per use is identical with damage the same as are the other stats. So you choose to save by paying more for ammo/less decay or more for ammo/less decay. Same principle here with m4a.

mkII is .5 roughly decay and 10 ammo
m4a is 2.4 and 7 ammo. So about 1 pec less.

Other difference is range and speed. Well range is same really as few are 10/10 on mkII. and really its pretty close for speed.

So it comes down to this. does the HA beat the +% you pay. If so its worth it. If the same then MKII is still better cos you won't have to replace it and you'll only get better with it.

Your calculation above is true for unlimited weapons. The markup on limited weapons applies only to the decay of the weapon itself, not the ammo burn. So if you compare a hypothetical rifle with the same stats but having only 0.5 PEC decay and using 2 more ammo per shot to the m4a, it will support a significantly higher markup before becoming uneconomical.

In my view, unless there is a significant efficiency difference between an unlimited and limited weapon after markup, I'd go for the unlimited one simply due to convenince. Using limited weapons ties up a lot of PED due to having a stock of them in storage, since I generaly buy them when I find a bargain
and have to occasionally go through extended periods where I can't buy replacements.

Now hope there drop some unlimited bps for this one and the materials drop more :)

Now hope there drop some unlimited bps for this one and the materials drop more :)

yes but most likely it will be like the robot components
for 1 vu they were rare and way overpriced. then the next Vu they started dropping like flies

I'm guessing from what slither says that the bp uses some pretty rare materials. And the materials are unlikely to drop more I'd say as this would impact the other items that are already made from them.

If they come with cheap high damage/sec easy to maxout (L) weapons, the whole non(L) market will collaps. And there will be thousands of very angry participants.

So dont expect a very good and cheap (L) weapon to be available very soon. The introduction of them is going step by step, and I think someone at MA is constantly monitoring the effect of every (L) item that is introduced. When needed, droprates are adjusted.

If they come with cheap high damage/sec easy to maxout (L) weapons, the whole non(L) market will collaps. And there will be thousands of very angry participants.

So dont expect a very good and cheap (L) weapon to be available very soon. The introduction of them is going step by step, and I think someone at MA is constantly monitoring the effect of every (L) item that is introduced. When needed, droprates are adjusted.

Do you really think MA monitors such things that close :confused:

they would get a +rep for doing so :D

I just think the non (L) system will crash eventually, due to the skill nerve, anyway. But thats just in my opinion.

Do you really think MA monitors such things that close :confused:

they would get a +rep for doing so :D

I just think the non (L) system will crash eventually, due to the skill nerve, anyway. But thats just in my opinion.

Yes I think so. When you look at all the (L) items that are introduced, their droprates have all been adjusted to be competative with regular weapons. If they would simply put in a new items, and dont check the effects, there MUST have been an item that would be totaly unbalanced. Since I havnt realy seen a recently added items that is, they must be doing something good. Its not coincidence that its a pretty much balanced situation atm.

About the skills, that might be, but its all up to MA. When more people switch to (L) stuff, the demand would go up, and ofcourse with it the price. That will result that even with low skills, non (L) items are competative with (L) ones.

Personally I think it would be great if the drop rate of the necessary materials would increase. But that would also have to be followed by a drop in the typical markup being charged on these materials ...

Anyway, a good point was made earlier about the 10/10 HA on these (L) weapons and how that affects the overall economy. That should be the first consideration if your total skills do not allow for 10/10 HA on normal weapons.

Hmmm i'd definately buy one just to be able to skill rifle with a decent L weapon...although it sounds like I might be better off buying one of the few Monty's kicking around if they're still there ;)

Hmmm i'd definately buy one just to be able to skill rifle with a decent L weapon...although it sounds like I might be better off buying one of the few Monty's kicking around if they're still there ;)

I don't think there has been a monty drop in over a month now. Maybe this VU will yield one for us again. Keep your fingers crossed and I'll keep my finger clicking.

Oops ... sorry, that's a bit off topic really.

The M4a isn't as good as the monty unfortunately.

I don't think there has been a monty drop in over a month now. Maybe this VU will yield one for us again. Keep your fingers crossed and I'll keep my finger clicking.

Oops ... sorry, that's a bit off topic really.

The M4a isn't as good as the monty unfortunately.

Yeah but last I checked you and slither each had one instore...probably long gone by now though :p

anyway back on topic, I can't say i'm disppointed with the m4a...I was expecting a lot less.

this looks like a nice gun

Back