MA gave free beacons, nice and fair

Bolivar

Prowler
Society
Freelancer
Bolivar diGriz
Well.. for looting nice items you have to be extremely lucky. Very happy MA gave everybody a fair chance to get a free beacon. :dunno:

Everybody who had one gets one - sounds totally fair to me. Or did I get this wrong and we all should get one?

HArdly free, I'm sure who ever won it spent a lot if ped to get it based on what I saw there

Quit ur whining

HArdly free, I'm sure who ever won it spent a lot if ped to get it based on what I saw there

Quit ur whining

Idiot, I'm talking about the free giveaway at twin

Suck it whiner. I was too most kills in the ring in 15 min or are you to lame to pk

Oh. I just saw ur Heath, ya you are too lame

How the hell is he whining by making a positive thread about a beacon giveaway. Nothing better to do than try to pick a fight on the forums that makes no sense buck? Pathetic

How the hell is he whining by making a positive thread about a beacon giveaway. Nothing better to do than try to pick a fight on the forums that makes no sense buck? Pathetic

No his tone was sarcastic whining bs, but I guess he can't fight his own battles, besides I just said stop whining your the losers starting the personal attacks

If he is speakin of the quiz that his socmate won I highly doubt its sarcasm and randomly bringing up pvp in a beacons thread and going out of your way to check someones hp solely to start flaming on the forums isnt a personal attack :rolleyes:

Last edited:
If he is speakin of the quiz that his socmate won I highly doubt its sarcasm and randomly bringing up pvp in a beacons thread and going out of your way to check someones hp solely to start flaming on the forums isnt a personal attack :rolleyes:
:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: :D ^ what he said

*facepalms*
kids these days :laugh: :duh: :handjob: (not you boli :p)

The giveaway at twin was fair.

The MA official asked a question and the first one to answer correctly won it. He also had a pk event i.e. the one with highest kill streak wins.

He also went to different tp's and left them at tp's. A bit like those search and find events.

You could have argued they should have made it clear they were going to do this beforehand.

Back