Question: MA shares sales: what time are they being put on sale?

Kombinator

Marauder
Society
CCCP
Velikii Komby Kombinator
I imagine that they are selling each batch in the morning Sweden time, can anyone comment when the shares are placed on auction (roughly)?

I imagine that they are selling each batch in the morning Sweden time, can anyone comment when the shares are placed on auction (roughly)?

I think there were some for sale around 08.30 ish EU time this morning but not sure when the first ones appeared today.

Different times different days so :dunno:

If someone did know I'd imagine they would be accused of insider knowledge :laugh:

They have been adding them continuously for the last couple of hours, most small lots sell right away. There is an avatar at Twins that is adding them. Atm there are lots in size for 10 to 100.

Keep bashing refresh on global auction and you will see... a few secs sometimes.

The main playerbase have allways been GMT/GMT+1 so thats the time group it should be aimed at.... how many players are there from oz and newz anyway.... 5 maybe..

Back