Society
Natural Born Killers
hypnotica TRANCE blain

trance

Elite
Society
Natural Born Killers
hypnotica TRANCE blain
This one took me a good couple hours and I completed it in one long sitting. Exhausting, but fun. :)

ty Txuri. :)
Are you using a tablet with pen, or just the mouse. I'm sure it was pixel for pixel work :)

Society
NBK Rangers
Allari Blaze Winterborne
Are you using a tablet with pen, or just the mouse. I'm sure it was pixel for pixel work :)
Just my mouse. I don't really find it too bad using my mouse to work on masks. The small details are a pain though...it took me several tries and erasing mistakes to get the eye and mouth in the right place on Chihiro.

It helps that I have a steady hand I guess, although I could do without the slight movements from my avatar (especially the blinking). It keeps messing up my lines and I have to hit undo and try again.

trance

Elite
Society
Natural Born Killers
hypnotica TRANCE blain
Just my mouse. I don't really find it too bad using my mouse to work on masks. The small details are a pain though...it took me several tries and erasing mistakes to get the eye and mouth in the right place on Chihiro.

It helps that I have a steady hand I guess, although I could do without the slight movements from my avatar (especially the blinking). It keeps messing up my lines and I have to hit undo and try again.
At least, great job! I also only using the mouse. Once i tried out a tablet, but it seems, that i better work with mouse. I bed, that it was a pain at the very small details, and need to be tricky a bit also. Even pixel work :)

Society
NBK Rangers
Allari Blaze Winterborne
Here's another of my creations; a moonlit rose in the clouds. Hope you like it. :)

LAZZ

Stalker
Society
Calypso Rescue Team
Lazer"LAZZ" Nero
WOW awesome work for sure :D :eyecrazy::wtg::yay:

Society
NBK Rangers
Allari Blaze Winterborne
I was feeling a bit 'arty' tonight, so I had a go at this...

"Dali" Mask

LeeLoo Faith

ColorManiac
Society
OldTimers
LeeLoo LeeLoo Faith
I was feeling a bit 'arty' tonight, so I had a go at this...

"Dali" Mask

not that I would like to run around with a piece of art instead of a face but that you can draw like this on the masks only using your mouse is simply incredible!!!

Society
NBK Rangers
Allari Blaze Winterborne
not that I would like to run around with a piece of art instead of a face but that you can draw like this on the masks only using your mouse is simply incredible!!!
Ty Leeloo. :) It's actually getting a fair bit easier the more I practise. I'm getting used to the system I guess. :cool:

Society
NBK Rangers
Allari Blaze Winterborne
I decided to really test the system with my next attempt. Portrait on a mask. ;)

You shall not pass!

LAZZ

Stalker
Society
Calypso Rescue Team
Lazer"LAZZ" Nero
U are pure amacing on this :wtg:

trance

Elite
Society
Natural Born Killers
hypnotica TRANCE blain
No words! this is still awesome. Agree with what Leeloo said. Never tought the poor make up system allow this painting.

Society
NBK Rangers
Allari Blaze Winterborne
Thank you LAZZ and Trance. :)

Phase 2 of this mask...

Ever feel like you're being watched?