Making a living - CYOA part 1

WHat do you do?

• Ignore the newcomer and order a drink sitting in your usual seat.

Votes: 27 35.1%
  • Order a drink and see if the newcomer would accept your company at his table.

Votes: 39 50.6%
  • Sit down at the newcomer's table hoping he will buy you a drink.

Votes: 11 14.3%

• Total voters

MarieWoodell

Stalker
Society
Freelancer
Marie Elf Woodell
Until further notice I have taken down the entire Choose your own adventure from the forums. I am currently seeking advice on several points and I hope to have the story either back here or hosted somewhere else shortly. I will keep people informed as I decide more.

Last edited:
beer!

Part 1 of the Calipsian Choose your own Adventure found here

It is a good thing that you do not stop. As she passes you, you notice her name tag 'Paul'. You pull out your scanner and give her a quick once over. A chuckle escapes your lips as you continue running. Just another guy that had his conscious transferred into a female on arrival.

LOL:laugh:

This looks fun, subscribed.

*subscribes* :D

Part 1 of the Calipsian Choose your own Adventure found here

It's the end of another day on Calypso and you head to your normal after work resting place ; Zychion Citadel's bar. You have just helped clear the path from Port Atlantis to the Swamp Camp north so new arrivals can travel the road safely. The pay was not large but enough that you managed to get an amp for your gun and you still have one hundred peds.

As you run back along the path to Port Atlantis you watch a new female colonist as she walks towards you in her standard edition orange slacks. You consider stopping and trying to impress them with how you just cleared the path for them but you are not really in the mood.

It is a good thing that you do not stop. As she passes you, you notice her name tag 'Paul'. You pull out your scanner and give her a quick once over. A chuckle escapes your lips as you continue running. Just another guy that had his conscious transferred into a female on arrival.

You breath in the air when you arrive at Zychion Citadel. The smell is an interesting mixture of nature and Industry and is fast becoming familiar. You then slow your pace to a walk as you wind your way through the rubble and debris to the mostly intact building that houses the bar.

When you walk in you scan the room. Everyone you expect is there. Sarah is even doing her usual tricks on the lap of whoever will give her the time of day. You notice there is someone new there. He is sitting off to one side with his very expensive gun on the table and a drink in his hands. He is wearing a long black coat and a brown rancher hat hides his face from immediate view.

What do you do?

I'm going to end the poll in 4 days time so I've got a few days to write the next part.

Good start!

Order a drink and see if the newcomer would accept your company at his table FTW! :yay:

Warning : Don's sit at my table, only the cool kids get to sit at this table :cool:

Don't bother the guy ffs, just sit down and have a drink, that's what you came here for in the first place, right?

I also want to kick him in da nutz! (After taking his Beer!)

;-)

I also want to kick him in da nutz! (After taking his Beer!)

;-)

You did read the part where he has the gun just sitting on the table right?

Maybe steal the gun first, then kick him in the nuts to cover your escape.

:eek:

We need a "Look behind you, a two-headed monkey!" option.

Fun idea!

However, I didn't see an option to 'Kick the Newcomer in de NUTZ!' (That avatar description sounds vaguely familiar ;))

The word NOOB comes to mind :D

All the references to kicking him in da nutz are because my soc think they know which uber noob it is sitting at the table.

ruh roh

My drink is empty can i have another one please?

:yay::yay::yay::wtg::wtg::yay::yay::yay:

Bumping as I've taken the result from the poll to write the next bit. Should be 2-3 days before I post the next section.

I walk right up, kick him in de NUTZ, chug his drink and find out whether I am under the influence of anything fun when I revive. And then I go get another drink to celebrate the acquisition of Dodge.

Back