Status
Please reply by conversation.

LittleFeather_

Provider
Society
Freelancer
LittleFeather
Hello,

Im selling the Mayhem Harness i won, it's in the ingame auction right now with 9 ped start bid for 7 days.

And its Female :)

Happy bidding

You should read this

5.1 - Auction Competition
If you have items listed in the Entropia Universe auction system, you are NOT permitted to post a sales thread on EntropiaForum. The purpose of the EntropiaForum Trading section is to facilitate deals not easily accomplished using the existing mechanisms available within Entropia Universe. The EntropiaForum Trading section is NOT provided as a means to circumvent the fees associated with the Entropia Universe auction, nor to compete with the Entropia Universe auction in any way.

Not competing with EU im selling it there not here.

I'm only informing poeple here as you can see no price asked, thank you for reminder.

I think thats admirable of you - let the market decide the price. Well done, I hope it sells well.

I'm only informing poeple here as you can see no price asked, thank you for reminder.

It's still a sales thread and therefore against forum rules.

Why should you be allowed to when nobody else is?

Post reported.

Even if you only inform, its still against the rules of this forum ;)

weeeeee new moderators!!!!
and a bump and a thout :

if M will be selling at max tt+11k an they are less than M that measn that M is alot lower.. isnt it?
damn i might have to reveiw my percweived value of it

weeeeee new moderators!!!!
and a bump and a thout :

if M will be selling at max tt+11k an they are less than M that measn that M is alot lower.. isnt it?
damn i might have to reveiw my percweived value of it

Gl with buying your harness Ogi. :)

The EF selling forum isn't for advertising items in the in-game auction system.

:locked:

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Back