Mayhem weapons: a value guess

10k token is 4000 + 5.500 for the rarea... this Amp price is so compressed that i cant see it any lower...
You still have the "item pulled" vs "item still in trader" aspect when comparing items with pills.
Undesirable items can and will go lower than pill token value.
Desirable items will increase in value when trader is empty

update 08.05.2022

Hyper pills are FINISHED in the mayhem vendor.
smaller shooters extracted ALL of them trashing the tokens to recoup liquidity, at 40 pec per token
i admit i did not expect this effect in the new mayhem formula, but who is not interested or can not
afford to lock tokens is flooding game with pills that are stacking in traders storage

mayhem trauma 4 was offered at 18k ped, well under estimated price.
being Pills baseline now at 40 pec per token 15000 are 6.000 Ped, plus 6.000 each rare.
or can point to 5k per rare and 53 pec per normal...
demand... supply... OVERSUPPLY.... crushing prices.

Mayhem Trauma Amplifier 415.00025 / 1523.250

new low also for the small peashooter offered at 12.000
/here it is most probably related to the very high cost for a small DPS and the 70 eff that takes the "ped printer Hype" off the item :)
Keeping the Rare at 6000 we reach the 45 pec per token, that is aligned with T4 and pills.

Last edited:
You still have the "item pulled" vs "item still in trader" aspect when comparing items with pills.
Undesirable items can and will go lower than pill token value.
Desirable items will increase in value when trader is empty
You have to take into consideration that mayhem vendor items will be restocked/or new items will be added infinitely. If that is not the case, mayhem and the game is dead, as there is no point of grinding tokens that you can not turn in for anything.

EDIT: @Msturlese has a complex way of explaining things, but i think he might be onto something. It's just a guessing game, nobody should be triggered for someone starting a forum conversation/discussion. Forums are made for that.

YEDIT: @Msturlese has a complex way of explaining things, but i think he might be onto something. It's just a guessing game, nobody should be triggered for someone starting a forum conversation/discussion. Forums are made for that.
i can agree. my point is " thre are theoretical values AND market values.
i look for theoretical to see where is the difference.
to me actual patterns show also a start of oversupply in items with LESS interest.
and people lamenting of lack of UL items that NOW can stack tokens to have its own is changing patters:
does not start to save normal tokens until they driop a rare, preferring PED on card than stacked normal to pull item faster.

and as some experienced player already said, an item is more valuable if lead to future profit.

again i dont care of prices, i love the game and part is modelling the actual situation.

as future situation, there is a point of collapse in game, where the small playerbase can not absorb the increased loots
generated by higher average DPS. we will understand that it is the case in the moment where "uber, whales,
heavy invested players" will start to dump items and realign prices to pre-covid to recall money anbd reduce risk.
(50k a claw, 70k a series 70 pistol) that can happen or not... and this is the interesting thing

If what you could get for pills and lower end items was the same as what you could get for higher end items everyone would just cash in for pills and lower end items. There would be no point in saving for a higher end item unless you needed it for personal use and none were available because no one was saving for them because you may as well take the quick cash. So as several others have pointed out, higher end items are worth more ped/token, generally, and the better higher end items are worth even more.

mayne... but look on forum
bp110' t 2.99 start bid is 187k..... the calculation for tier 0 is 174k... aligned......
I know this post is old because i was looking at grinding out these weapons as i get to where i can do mayhem. But 27kUSD for a GUN...are there just those kind of whales playing this game. i mean seriously who in their right mind would pay 27000USD for a digital gun...sure at some point you hit some serious Hall of Fames. and pay it off. but HOLY CRAP...

i have a idea...not that anyone goes for it.

I know this post is old because i was looking at grinding out these weapons as i get to where i can do mayhem. But 27kUSD for a GUN...are there just those kind of whales playing this game. i mean seriously who in their right mind would pay 27000USD for a digital gun...sure at some point you hit some serious Hall of Fames. and pay it off. but HOLY CRAP...

Yes some mod mayhem blades sold for 350-400k ped.

Trust when I say you are a LONG way from doing mayhem.

HOF does not win game, Markup does. We've been trying to explain that to you

For players that understand the game and have the skills and time, these types of weapons have surprisingly good ROI.
I mainly lack the time and drive to play this relatively boring game anymore so I have my investments elsewhere, but it’s not a stupid purchase. You aren’t blowing that money, you get good profit if you are smart about what you are doing and can sell the gun to some other keen spark when you are done with it.

Also, Hall of Fames aren’t the profit, markup is. Remove this mindset from your head early before you gamble away everything.

i mean seriously who in their right mind would pay 27000USD for a digital gun
Anyone would as long as they would quickly understand WHY.

Yes some mod mayhem blades sold for 350-400k ped.

Trust when I say you are a LONG way from doing mayhem.

HOF does not win game, Markup does. We've been trying to explain that to you
yeah but it is what you sell, and how much it is wanted, then getting there, and getting your hands on enough it. im not at that level yet, im at hides and oils, some lysterium. the occasional zinc or hydrogen. even serious HOFs are beyond me. but even with Mark UP...how much of said farmed items would you need to move, in order to gain that 27kusd.. and then are you really going to say...GUN or WITHDRAW at that point...

like i farm the Helix on ark for the hides. for my tailoring future, the hides for general leather. i TT most everything else. i had many tails let them sit for sale and no one bought them...so i stored them. even though they had a good MU.

with the smaller player base in the game...moving certain things is not as easy peasy as it looks...it was probally much easier years ago.

I go to cyrene, hunt certain things now to gain items i bring back for Mark up. i know what it is...i know how to use it, But i also know that at my current rate to get 27k ped for such a weapon would take me 10 hours a day for 3 years to gain...and then im just going to withdraw it back to my bank not spend it on some digital item...that is not worth it...when i can farm it myself with time, and far less overall cost, if i am profiting now in other areas....and can use that to fund the farming...then im not out of my own pocket...but just the in game money made to get there...

right now disposable funds i make are going to Land Shares, and either farming Unreal tokens, or buying them under Market value. so i can gain more shares. so by the time i am lvl 100 in whatever hunting or tailor or both...i should have a decent passive income from already playing the long game. and if i for whatever nut job reason want to drop 27000USD on a gun.. i might have it.

like i farm the Helix on ark for the hides. for my tailoring future, the hides for general leather. i TT most everything else. i had many tails let them sit for sale and no one bought them...so i stored them. even though they had a good MU.
You Should never tt anything, turn into nanocubes and sell. Free 1-2% markup for EVERYTHING in the game.

For players that understand the game and have the skills and time, these types of weapons have surprisingly good ROI.
I mainly lack the time and drive to play this relatively boring game anymore so I have my investments elsewhere, but it’s not a stupid purchase. You aren’t blowing that money, you get good profit if you are smart about what you are doing and can sell the gun to some other keen spark when you are done with it.

Also, Hall of Fames aren’t the profit, markup is. Remove this mindset from your head early before you gamble away everything.
i hunt for fun, and for items...if i want to make money on Globals and HOF i need a AI to hack mind ark so that is not detectable and give me a 300 ped per hour global...cause i have hunted for 1000 kills and not got a single glob... but in that 1000 kills i found some nice stuff to sell for MU..and that is where my money was made.

but it is nice to see your name flash on the screen...i just dont bank on it.

i am already playing long game with my profits. got shares, and stacking unreal tokens. i figure if i keep going i could have 1000 land shares in a year... and whatever the tokens turn into when they decide to turn them into shares.

what i want to figure out is how to get a bunch of new people playing and staying in the game. the more that come and stay the more my shares will pay.

You Should never tt anything, turn into nanocubes and sell. Free 1-2% markup for EVERYTHING in the game.
i tired this. i was at same rate as everyone else. i had 1500 cubes sit for 7 days then 3 days and no one bought them...but everyone told me to do that. recycle. i had it at i think 17 ped 16.5 after MA takes their cut...and still no takers..i figured my stack was not big enough...idk... Suggestions?

i tired this. i was at same rate as everyone else. i had 1500 cubes sit for 7 days then 3 days and no one bought them...but everyone told me to do that. recycle. i had it at i think 17 ped 16.5 after MA takes their cut...and still no takers..i figured my stack was not big enough...idk... Suggestions?
You were trying to sell Nanocubes for 113% MU? When they're selling for 101%

Don't sell a 101% MU item for 113% would be my first suggestion.

Second suggestion is to stop worrying about profiting right now and learn how to play the game correctly.

This person is CLEARLY not talking about that if you've read any of the other stuff they've written on here.
i am new BTW so when i see something i get a idea...then i come here and ask or put it down...then people who have long tested it tell me..then i change my mindset to work within these new parameters...

not to mention finding really good info on this game is hard. people hide their secret spots, for mining, or gathering loot drops. for trying to come out ahead when they find a way. like the wiki is useful, but in some areas its just blank for the good stuff.

i know cause say you know where to get said top item for great MU, then everyone goes there if you tell, and then the chances you get it are drastically lowered. and it become futile to try.

15TT of cubes is hardly anything, and at 17ped that is 113%. You are aiming at a very selective market of people who would want to buy that stack. Get 100TT of it or more next time and list it up for the going rate. Personally I sell 2000-5000ped stacks over the mayhem period where they are higher in price. never sold anything under 102%
And in most situations, go for 7 days auction each time. it costs no extra and ALWAYS set a buyout, the majority of sales come from buyouts not bids, people want shit now. There are some certain scenarios where you want to make it less, such as when you want your starting bid to meet an order requirement and predict a price drop, but that might be a bit over your head at the moment,. if you don't understand how orders work. Just focus on the basics first

You were trying to sell Nanocubes for 113% MU? When they're selling for 101%
yeah but you take the .570ped fee out at 101..and i might as well just TT cause the MU would not be worth it...unless i am trying to profit off micro ped. unless i can get 105% or better its not worth losing the ped to MA in the fee for selling it... just TT for 15 ped... get 100% with no fee to MA.. i can go use a single TT finder and make that .43 ped in my first strike... and pay off the finder and my ammo cost before it go to TT trash land. so 101% is worthless for MU. 102% is bleh...

15TT of cubes is hardly anything, and at 17ped that is 113%. You are aiming at a very selective market of people who would want to buy that stack. Get 100TT of it or more next time and list it up for the going rate. Personally I sell 2000-5000ped stacks over the mayhem period where they are higher in price. never sold anything under 102%
And in most situations, go for 7 days auction each time. it costs no extra and ALWAYS set a buyout, the majority of sales come from buyouts not bids, people want shit now. There are some certain scenarios where you want to make it less, such as when you want your starting bid to meet an order requirement and predict a price drop, but that might be a bit over your head at the moment,. if you don't understand how orders work. Just focus on the basics first
yeah but how long does that take.

yeah but you take the .570ped fee out at 101..and i might as well just TT cause the MU would not be worth it...unless i am trying to profit off micro ped. unless i can get 105% or better its not worth losing the ped to MA in the fee for selling it... just TT for 15 ped... get 100% with no fee to MA.. i can go use a single TT finder and make that .43 ped in my first strike... and pay off the finder and my ammo cost before it go to TT trash land. so 101% is worthless for MU. 102% is bleh...
So you'd wrather have 100% than 100.5% or 101%? Okay well I guess we don't understand how savings accounts work.

yeah but how long does that take.
Depends on your dps really. Personally I'm middle of the road in that department, and casually I'll generate 500-800TT of shit an hour depending on how excited I am, 2/3rds of that is shrapnel, the rest can be nanocubes.
You with a peashooter it will take longer, just one of many aspects of the game that is harder when you are new and low level. BUt that is true for pretty much all games. So get to it and level up, get better gear, and you can find profit opportunities and sell stuff more easily.
Alternatively, plenty of traders on calytrade will buy your nanocubes in any stack sizes for a little bit under the auction price. It's generally not as profitable but you can save the auction fees. Join calytrade, assuming you are on caly. But each planet has their own trading channel too. Caly is also the best place to sell things, traders do occasionally buy on other planets but you will have to be more patient.

i would suggest not to derail (with weird arguments) from OP Scope
this thread is about "which is the pricing of a Mayhem item according to utility value of the tokens"
and not about sanity or insanitiy of players.
to be on topic
1. playing for 10 hours and deriving utility value of high end items is really an impossible mission
2. cost to manufacture a token in best case is 30 pec each (and this requires about 20.000 Eur in gears or it will cost more)
3. a Mayhem weapon has a "repay circle" over worse weapon of 1 to 3 years depending on the player activity
4. this is the BEST MOMENT to buy mayhem items according to forum prices. competition to sell is very high, a BP130 is offered at 100k that is a very low premium compared to opportunity cost (see OP for a table) and a lp 120 traded for less than 90.000 Ped (bare minimum again).

Entropia is like a stock market, there is price and value and they are not always correlated.
but high end items are priced in term of TIME more than in term of MONEY
that is why all level 100 players can self extract a lp120 (with some luck for a rare token and time to farm) in 1...2 years.
ADVANCING 100.000 ped (yes it is 10k euro but in term of cos to kill at 2% it is just 5.000.0000 ped cycled away) means that it can be repaid in 1..2 year, with better game experience and better MU chasing activity

so... this is a depressed market moment, BUYER environment.
as Epic game /unreal project arrives in a couple of years it will be a demand market so items will be scarce and more valuable.

the sky is not falling, but luckily it is a bit lower now so we can pick with VISA some good items after mayhem for a good price.

and yes there are wales in game, as in all the games.

for 10 TOP gamers that have small fun, kill forMONTHS the same monster over and over to extract 10 pec per monster for 100.000 kill event
there are 100 second tier gamers that ahve some luck and some method
there are 1000 floating ones that put some money to fill the gap
thare are 10.000 spendign for fun their budget and using whatever they like to kill whatever is fun

and all of those are important to the community
the "average joe" that work hard, put 50 dollar in game instead of going to a restaurant , buy a fancy ul armor and kill a monster way above his level or click recycle blueprints for the thrill of a swirl is as important as "fracter jack (of all trades)) that makes 2 pec every enhancer he craft and pass the day looking at the progress wheel gaining some ped to shoot for free.

in migration a harsh event for a uber (whale is wrong, many made ped free to play) means also 90.000 ped loss.... big return command big swings.

when you see a HOF made by XYZ for say 10.000 ped remember that he can be DOWN 11.000 and that swirl leaves him still in the need to swipe his VISA to reload ped card.

So you'd wrather have 100% than 100.5% or 101%? Okay well I guess we don't understand how savings accounts work.
my saving account at my bank pays more than that. but it is for big sales 101% might be okay depending on how they scale up their fee. i know on 2k or less it seems to be around .756 and .573... but does their fee scale in proportion to the amount as if its like posting several small auctions. or does it scale of asking price of item. and it goes up based on the amount of ped over quantity of items or both.

so i post 1500 units at 101% with a .57 fee. at 16 ped. that makes my take 15.43 ped. how many days will i sit on that auction for .43 profit.

but say you post 150,000 units worth 1500 ped for TT..at the 101%, how much is mind ark taking there. when you post it for 1600 PED are you going to get back 1543.00 ped cause then the bigger volume was worth it, how long did it take to get that stack, how many days did it sit on market. and if you have the ped flow to wait.

im my case...i may or may not have the ped on hand to wait up to 7 days to get my return...or take a HIT if it doesn't sale. but ill be around for a while yet, less the world ends soon, so we will see on my end. cant speak from the high level side of things as of yet...just take advice, write on my pad over here, and keep on truckin.

my saving account at my bank pays more than that. but it is for big sales 101% might be okay depending on how they scale up their fee. i know on 2k or less it seems to be around .756 and .573... but does their fee scale in proportion to the amount as if its like posting several small auctions. or does it scale of asking price of item. and it goes up based on the amount of ped over quantity of items or both.

so i post 1500 units at 101% with a .57 fee. at 16 ped. that makes my take 15.43 ped. how many days will i sit on that auction for .43 profit.

but say you post 150,000 units worth 1500 ped for TT..at the 101%, how much is mind ark taking there. when you post it for 1600 PED are you going to get back 1543.00 ped cause then the bigger volume was worth it, how long did it take to get that stack, how many days did it sit on market. and if you have the ped flow to wait.

im my case...i may or may not have the ped on hand to wait up to 7 days to get my return...or take a HIT if it doesn't sale. but ill be around for a while yet, less the world ends soon, so we will see on my end. cant speak from the high level side of things as of yet...just take advice, write on my pad over here, and keep on truckin.
The auction fee is based on how much you're selling something above it's tt value. So if you're selling 100p of something for 101% you are paying .53 . You can see all this when using the auction house yourself how much the auction fee is.

i would suggest not to derail (with weird arguments) from OP Scope
this thread is about "which is the pricing of a Mayhem item according to utility value of the tokens"
and not about sanity or insanitiy of players.
to be on topic
1. playing for 10 hours and deriving utility value of high end items is really an impossible mission
2. cost to manufacture a token in best case is 30 pec each (and this requires about 20.000 Eur in gears or it will cost more)
3. a Mayhem weapon has a "repay circle" over worse weapon of 1 to 3 years depending on the player activity
4. this is the BEST MOMENT to buy mayhem items according to forum prices. competition to sell is very high, a BP130 is offered at 100k that is a very low premium compared to opportunity cost (see OP for a table) and a lp 120 traded for less than 90.000 Ped (bare minimum again).

Entropia is like a stock market, there is price and value and they are not always correlated.
but high end items are priced in term of TIME more than in term of MONEY
that is why all level 100 players can self extract a lp120 (with some luck for a rare token and time to farm) in 1...2 years.
ADVANCING 100.000 ped (yes it is 10k euro but in term of cos to kill at 2% it is just 5.000.0000 ped cycled away) means that it can be repaid in 1..2 year, with better game experience and better MU chasing activity

so... this is a depressed market moment, BUYER environment.
as Epic game /unreal project arrives in a couple of years it will be a demand market so items will be scarce and more valuable.

the sky is not falling, but luckily it is a bit lower now so we can pick with VISA some good items after mayhem for a good price.

and yes there are wales in game, as in all the games.

for 10 TOP gamers that have small fun, kill forMONTHS the same monster over and over to extract 10 pec per monster for 100.000 kill event
there are 100 second tier gamers that ahve some luck and some method
there are 1000 floating ones that put some money to fill the gap
thare are 10.000 spendign for fun their budget and using whatever they like to kill whatever is fun

and all of those are important to the community
the "average joe" that work hard, put 50 dollar in game instead of going to a restaurant , buy a fancy ul armor and kill a monster way above his level or click recycle blueprints for the thrill of a swirl is as important as "fracter jack (of all trades)) that makes 2 pec every enhancer he craft and pass the day looking at the progress wheel gaining some ped to shoot for free.

in migration a harsh event for a uber (whale is wrong, many made ped free to play) means also 90.000 ped loss.... big return command big swings.

when you see a HOF made by XYZ for say 10.000 ped remember that he can be DOWN 11.000 and that swirl leaves him still in the need to swipe his VISA to reload ped card.
i know it kind of went off the rails. to another topic that came from the main post. mainly just be being floored by the amount of money someone may or may not spend on a digital item, to me something that expensive is just a never gonna happen unless i farm it myself item. cause its like buying a Mercedes, that i never really drive, touch, smell the leather, feel the engine actually rev up...its pixels on screen that someone decided would cost real Mercedes price.

personally i get 27000USD playing this game, its going to my real bank, to if i want buy real guns in value of 27k with real bullets, to shoot at a real target range..and the cool thing is, the only decay on a real gun, is not taking care of it, and running out of pew pew to shoot at paper and metal targets. and for 27k i can get a FEW more than 1 gun.

Mercedes, that i never really drive, touch, smell the leather, feel the engine actually rev up...its pixels on screen that someone decided would cost real Mercedes price.
One of them makes you money, one of them is a very quickly depreciating "asset"

personally i get 27000USD playing this game, its going to my real bank,
you came to the point... those items can make you manufacture 27.000 usd in game.

naming one player, Shilda, has extracted 2 mod nano blades from token trader, they are worth at least 20k usd each,
just because you are level 10 and cant understand the potentials does not mean that "SOMEONE" decided it is worth like a mercedes.

it is called " animal spirit" from Sir Keynes.... minimum effort... maximum return
this is why if someone pospone his mercedes to acquire a digital item he PROBABLY knows something that you miss.....

it is called "Asymmetry of information" and it is the reason why "a fool and his money are easy parted"

Please save this thread, and in 2 year re read, i wish you to have a better understanding and say "damn here is why !"...

you came to the point... those items can make you manufacture 27.000 usd in game.

naming one player, Shilda, has extracted 2 mod nano blades from token trader, they are worth at least 20k usd each,
just because you are level 10 and cant understand the potentials does not mean that "SOMEONE" decided it is worth like a mercedes.

it is called " animal spirit" from Sir Keynes.... minimum effort... maximum return
this is why if someone pospone his mercedes to acquire a digital item he PROBABLY knows something that you miss.....

it is called "Asymmetry of information" and it is the reason why "a fool and his money are easy parted"

Please save this thread, and in 2 year re read, i wish you to have a better understanding and say "damn here is why !"...
make those 20k usd for a mod nano to 30k+, not to mention the posibility that those wont be refilled soon, there are 14 ingame acording to EL but can be more since with some rare items you dont get a hof when pulled, funny thing to see that regular ones are not being pulled just because of eff, that didnt stopped ppl pull lp 120.

Last edited:
Back