Medusa Televator Bug

ron.jester

Provider
Society
Project Society
Ron Jubal Jester
I sent in a ticket regarding this over a year ago and I was told no-one else had reported this bug and that they couldn't recreate it and that was the end of it ... however I still get this like every other time I use this elevator.

If anyone else is experiencing this bug at the Medusa Bazaar televator, top level, please bump this thread to the top so it gets some attention from the Devs. Thanks in advance.

I sent in a ticket regarding this over a year ago and I was told no-one else had reported this bug and that they couldn't recreate it and that was the end of it ... however I still get this like every other time I use this elevator.

If anyone else is experiencing this bug at the Medusa Bazaar televator, top level, please bump this thread to the top so it gets some attention from the Devs. Thanks in advance.

Yes but not any more. I recently upgraded my gfx card and used newer drivers. It seems that my old card, 4870 x2 2 gig didn't like eu that much but my new one 7970 3 gig does and now I don't have this problem.. Not sure what to make of it but it is a bug.. Hope that helps..

Side note, my new card worked ok, accept some of the for mentioned problems, but I never had any lag on Cyrene. Now.. Lots to the point it is not nice..

With the response I got from Mindark I did assume that it was likely specific to certain video cards. However, I have also experienced it on multiple computers. I can tell you my main desktop system runs a Radeon HD 5670 with 1 GB GDDR 5 Memory, and it had these issues before and after updating drivers.

I really don't know what the laptop has in it, but that has memory issues with Entropia Universe overall so it's not worth looking into it. My secondary desktop also runs a Radeon card, not sure which one though. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
With the response I got from Mindark I did assume that it was likely specific to certain video cards. However, I have also experienced it on multiple computers. I can tell you my main desktop system runs a Radeon HD 5670 with 1 GB GDDR 5 Memory, and it had these issues before and after updating drivers.

I really don't know what the laptop has in it, but that has memory issues with Entropia Universe overall so it's not worth looking into it. My secondary desktop also runs a Radeon card, not sure which one though. :rolleyes:

Yep it's more to do with radeon cards for sure! I did find an interesting thing though, when I moved to win 8 , all this went away.. If your not using it already, it might be worth a try. :)

Back