Mentor Needed for a Wide-Eyed Noob

Crusty

I've been MMOing since the early days of SWG and now I've discovered the Entropia Universe. It's beyond me how I've managed to miss this one all these years, but fate has finally lead me to Planet Calypso.

Anyway, after only a few days of running about and squandering my intial ped deposit, it's become painfully clear that I could use some guidance.

I'll be as active as real life allows, depositing and paying my own way, so give me a shout if you're willing to take me on.

I'm based in the UK, by the way. :)

Last edited:
Since it's a global MMO and everybody is on the same servers, you might want to write a bit about your time zone, and what times you're usually online.

No use having a mentor, who's always asleep when you're online. ;)

And welcome to Entropia :yay:

"No use having a mentor, who's always asleep when you're online."

Lol! You're right! Just thought about that when I was gettingr ready for the day :ahh:

I'm UK based.

willing to help if interested
add me ingame so we can talk : Iulia Robotzelul Pitic
i'm 31
my time GMT+2
playing everyday from 17:00 to 01:00 gmt+2 in weekends im on from 09:00 to 00:00 with pauses ofc :)

i'm at work now u can contact me via skype if u want : error0f

cheers

Hello there, Error! Thanks for the offer. I'll be on later this afternoon when I finish work. I'll look you up then :)

ok i'll be on around 17:00 gmt+2 as i said before.

I've been MMOing since the early days of SWG and now I've discovered the Entropia Universe. It's beyond me how I've managed to miss this one all these years, but fate has finally lead me to Planet Calypso.

Anyway, after only a few days of running about and squandering my intial ped deposit, it's become painfully clear that I could use some guidance.

I'll be as active as real life allows, depositing and paying my own way, so give me a shout if you're willing to take me on.

I'm based in the UK, by the way. :)

Hello mateh! My name is Matt but people mostly know me/call me Lard/Lardy. I'm a successful mentor who is part of a well known mentoring society called Rising Potentials. My old mentor and society leader, Alice in Wonderland plays too and so we try to bring in new players who we get to graduate, no matter how long we take and then give them the choice to stay, or to stay and become a mentor themselves or one day, or to leave on good terms with our best wishes should they want a more hardcore challenge with regarding to large hunting party type societies etc.

I live in the UK (Cardiff to be precise) and I returned to the game after a 3 year absence in December 2012 and already had 7/8 graduaters since them (plus due to a change to the system a couple of years ago, allowed me to re-graduate myself before this, too =P).

We are a fun society, no real boundaries on what is acceptable in chat, although bullying, over aggressiveness, racism, homophobia or anti-tricycle riding dwarf cowboyism is not acceptable.

We really do have absolutely no "drama" in the game at all and I'd say on average 8.5/10 graduates stay with us because they love the family feel of the Society and because we don't mind that some want to lurk 24 hours a day and some like to chat etc. and there's no demands on people's time etc.

Our main goal is to get you to graduate and by the time you do, you should know a lot more about the game than the average graduater with a mind firmly on economic play and getting the very most out of ya peds and squeezing every last pec in order to progress as far as you can.

There's a number of big looters in the society despite the eco play, Lifebringer and I have both hit 30,000+ loots and Alice has had many uber hofs including an 18,000 mining tower. Come join us, mate, we were traditionally a European based soc open to all, but since I came back in December, much of the old team has returned and we've 30+ newer players, many of which have already graduated, some on their first week. We've a lot more North American players now too which is cool, no matter what time of the day you're on, there's a good chance of someone else being on line to advise. We've players from Taiwan, Thailand and the Phillipines, too.

if you work out how to search for a player, look up 'Lardinho' the name is unique to me, add me and when I'm on feel free to message me. Woooowooooooo~

Matt/Lard

Back