Mentor Request

It almost sounds silly because I've been playing Entropia - mainly as a miner - for over two years now, and I've never completed a mentorship. I would like to acquire an armor set from completing the mentorship in case I ever go hunting. Would anyone be my mentor?

is that even possible? isnt there a... I dunno... be sub 20 or something requirement? But sure, Ill take the credit too! :p

I did my mentorship like in level 40 so yes its possible

is that even possible? isnt there a... I dunno... be sub 20 or something requirement? But sure, Ill take the credit too! :p
the only conditionj is that the Mentor has an avatar created before your
(and of course he is able to be a mentor)
he is 2021 so rather easy
i recall a soc mate that had a 2008 avatar and never did graduation...

Ill take your soc m8 too then, I think im older hrhr

but thx for update :)

Haven't checked for some years but the conditions used to be as follows:
  • the mentor's highest professional level needs to be at least 15;
  • the mentor's highest professional level needs to be higher than the disciple's highest professional level; <== this is the part people were often missing
  • the mentor cannot be a disciple themselves (but can be someone who never finished discipleship themselves).
As far as I remember there was also an account age limit for the mentor (at least 6 months old if my memory serves me right).

So well, a disciple can be lvl 100 as long as the mentor is lvl 101. :)

It almost sounds silly because I've been playing Entropia - mainly as a miner - for over two years now, and I've never completed a mentorship. I would like to acquire an armor set from completing the mentorship in case I ever go hunting. Would anyone be my mentor?
Sure, as long as your highest profession is <= level 26. I won't pressure you with timing constraints.

You just have to be aware that it will take longer for you, because you still have to acquire the required amount of skill points after all. Don't forget that you'll most likely get less skill points per experience gain than an actual noob. The codex still helps, but with less bang for the PEDs.

You just have to be aware that it will take longer for you, because you still have to acquire the required amount of skill points after all. Don't forget that you'll most likely get less skill points per experience gain than an actual noob.
To my knowledge, the exact opposite – the discipleship progress is measured by tt value of skill acquired, therefore being able to use a bigger gun actually helps to complete it sooner.
(This also explains why hunting is the fastest way to finish – because anatomy has higher weights in professions than geology or engineering)

Back