FYI: Mercury's Massacre: Estophyl Mission Land! @ Ahhh... The Estophyl TP (25900, 46800)

Mercury

Marauder
Society
Dark Templar
Jenna "Star" Mercury
mercurys-massacre-poster.jpg

To my fellow Entropians,

I am happy to announce a newly revitalized OLA #28 featuring Estophyl for the time being, with an eye to change after the name change to Mercury's Massacre incoming soon. Maturity raised to Stalkers as of 4/7/2013!

This land area is currently one of your best Estophyl Mission options and is certainly the most convenient with a Teleporter located directly on it and a shopkeeper stocked full for your hunting needs. The land features 2 DNA of Estophyl with both set to Maximum Numbers and Maximum Maturity. The threat level is currently medium, so newer players should be cautious when tackle these beasts.

Mercury's Massacre Location: (25900, 46800)
Ahhh... The Estophyl TP is Location: (25850, 46800)
Estophyl Mission Broker Morgan Drell's @ Shinook Jungle Location: (27550, 51000)

2 Estophyl DNA (Max Density, Max Maturity)

Hunting Tax: 3.99%
Mining Tax: 3.99%

Miners should still be able to mine this LA with but will find the Estophyl rather annoying. Bringing a bit of hunting gear would certainly make life easier. I don't recommend miners visit without some ammunition. I haven't had a chance to prospect or survey the area, so I'd appreciate it if anyone who finds other stuff mining here posts it. Thanks.

A Shopkeeper filled with ammo and probes is waiting in order to make life a little easier.

Entropedia stats of Estophyl:
http://www.entropiawiki.com/Info.aspx?chart=Mob&name=Estophyl

Notable Known Drops: Genesis Nifleheim (UL), Jaguar Thighs, Helmet, Shins, Riker UL3 (UL)

Happy Hunting and HoFing!

Last edited:

2 Neconu DNA (Max Density, Min Maturity)
[/QUOTE]

Just a small mistake I guess!

Seems a nice land. I'll give a try soon :)

I'm currently on Arkadia but I know what I will be grinding when I get back to Calypso. Max density and Min maturity will ensure a perfect environ for the mission. :yay:

Bump her up :)

Name added to LA :)

if it was alpha-stalker i would like to hunt some there

Nexnecis spawn on east side also.

Contemplating a change to Estophyl Stalkers, any input? :)

Yes please esto stalkers I can do :) and would be fun I think

Bumped to Stalkers which should start spawning in 1-2 hours.

If they drop 'bout Three Fitty... i might give them a try ;)

Tree fitty it is

Seems a few good guns dropping :)

Stalkers here now for those who don't know. :)

It seems there were Sentinel Arms UL looted within the past week or so on this land. Sounds like a nice reason to come out and see some Estophyl. :)

This weekend got event here so might as well bump this thread up as well :D Saturday from 21:00 MA time HSL hunting event :lolup: come see what they can loot (be sure to try them out before to be sure you can handle them)

Sentinel fresh off the presses :)

Bump for Sentinel UL

Event here today at 19:00 MA time :D HIghest Single Loot wins! Register ingame using the Event List window :D

Oh, man, the memories.. Spent most of my SGA there.. How fast the time passes..

well that's the problem with time...it passes

Another event on this land :) HSL@19:00 MA time :)

Bump for Change of Name for TP. If you don't have it on your list, it is in the same location but should be changed in your TP list to Mercury's Massacre.

Back