Vu 9.0

Fap-50

Paint Can Steel Blue

Last edited by a moderator:
Steel Blue
ammo
and oil's
:yay:

i've looted fap50 from a provider, together with the common ammo, hides and oils.

thats ugly, but cute ^^ looks like a manatee :D

Where are these beasts found?

Looted in recent VU:
Cempball-Welch 1/P-2
Fap50
Mermoth skin

This has to be the most waste of calculations ever... They aggro like shite, they look like shite, they sound like shite and they loot like shite!!!! hunting phasms right now and drunk...

Umm, not to change the subject Kim, but what (and I am drooling here) do I see behind the mermoth? Could that actually be......Kerberos???

That mermoth rocks!!! Very nice job! :yay:

Blackjack :cowboy:

Very nicely done indeed, they dont look like scattered shite that dried in the sun. now its got a weiner in the face but thats ok.

Very nicely done indeed, they dont look like scattered shite that dried in the sun. now its got a weiner in the face but thats ok.

Ive been told that on Arkadia BBQ'd mermoth snout is considered a delicay...

BlackjacK :cowboy:

There's no info on entropedia:
Where can I find higher maturity of this dic heads?

That thing looks like it wanna suck my brains out o_O

*Slosh slosh slllllrp* <- sound effect

EDIT: Kinda like that worm thingy in Starship Troopers ya know?

If you look up dick nose in the dicktionary you should see a picture of this guy.

Just to point out, our new mermoth has an itumatrox right behind him, so we have a dick nose, and a dildo. I think the aurli with their vagina-mouths have been lonely.

Reactions: Mac
my UL boar shins are from thus babys:)

Just to point out, our new mermoth has an itumatrox right behind him, so we have a dick nose, and a dildo. I think the aurli with their vagina-mouths have been lonely.

At least we are not the only game with innuendo creatures... check the Gonarch and some cut enemies (like the Tripod Hopper and Mr. Friendly) from Half Life :laugh:

Status
Back