Merry Mayhem level 4 JOKE!

Just a couple of thoughts. I don't think I would be willing to invest in more protection for the event, I tried that once, bought a full set of Rutuba to hunt spiders (1300ped) and then depoed 200USD for ammo. No HOFs some globals but at the end I had shoot up most of the ped and had armor that was almost gone.

I am lvl 75 laser pistol with 212 HP. In order to be effective on both mobs I think about mid level would be ok(lvl 85) I did some calculations and it would cost about 2200USD to buy my level up. So I am not going to do that either. Even if I did I am not a high enough paramedic to have a FAP that I could use to heal me fast enough to survive the spider's attacks, judging from what I received when I tried to kill a couple of spiders. Moreover, I have been playing 6 years to reach the levels I have and everything I have read is the higher you get the slower the increases are, so I guess I am a couple of years, at least and maybe longer, away from being comfortable hunting level 4.

I just wonder what MA considered was reasonable levels to be able to hunt the various mobs, in particular the level 4.

I would love hunt level 4 but I would like to be able to hunt both mobs and the yulebot but I am stuck with the Kerbies and I really have not had much luck there.

So, having said all of that, I really don't mind not wanting to or being able to hunt level 4. I still enjoy the game and will continue. The only thing about that is I will not have a chance get a nice MM item like a FAP.

To quote Dirty Harry from Magnum Force to Hal Holbrook "It's a wise man that knows his limitations":).

Sorry for some reason I had a double entry, this can be removed.

Just a couple of thoughts. I don't think I would be willing to invest in more protection for the event, I tried that once, bought a full set of Rutuba to hunt spiders (1300ped) and then depoed 200USD for ammo. No HOFs some globals but at the end I had shoot up most of the ped and had armor that was almost gone.

I am lvl 75 laser pistol with 212 HP. In order to be effective on both mobs I think about mid level would be ok(lvl 85) I did some calculations and it would cost about 2200USD to buy my level up. So I am not going to do that either. Even if I did I am not a high enough paramedic to have a FAP that I could use to heal me fast enough to survive the spider's attacks, judging from what I received when I tried to kill a couple of spiders. Moreover, I have been playing 6 years to reach the levels I have and everything I have read is the higher you get the slower the increases are, so I guess I am a couple of years, at least and maybe longer, away from being comfortable hunting level 4.

I just wonder what MA considered was reasonable levels to be able to hunt the various mobs, in particular the level 4.

I would love hunt level 4 but I would like to be able to hunt both mobs and the yulebot but I am stuck with the Kerbies and I really have not had much luck there.

So, having said all of that, I really don't mind not wanting to or being able to hunt level 4. I still enjoy the game and will continue. The only thing about that is I will not have a chance get a nice MM item like a FAP.

To quote Dirty Harry from Magnum Force to Hal Holbrook "It's a wise man that knows his limitations":).

MindArk need to make different mobs so different skilled and equiped avatars can do Mayhem.
I think they did good.

I would personaly want spiders in S4 to have 30% more HP.

They will never be able to make every mob ultimate for all avatars and gears, if thats what u want u are in the wrong game. than u should find a game without skills and everyone has same gear.

//Regards

but why the cry guys even do the MM ? sorry but are you totaly dumb ?

you know in advance only ppl whith mod fap and huge dps will win (i bet on minni if he do the MM actaly) so why even bather if you are not top geread ?

am sorry if i ofended any one but realy i mean are you stupid ? the whole event is about DPS so if you dont own MM or X5 or something similar just stay away keep enjoying EU the normal way.

i hope i woke up few dreamers... :scratch2:

but why the cry guys even do the MM ? sorry but are you totaly dumb ?

you know in advance only ppl whith mod fap and huge dps will win (i bet on minni if he do the MM actaly) so why even bather if you are not top geread ?

am sorry if i ofended any one but realy i mean are you stupid ? the whole event is about DPS so if you dont own MM or X5 or something similar just stay away keep enjoying EU the normal way.

i hope i woke up few dreamers... :scratch2:

Many players do MM Xing just for the entertainment value. I've only missed one MM in all the years I played. Sure there's a little dream in players heads that it might be possible loot something outstanding in one of the instances.

Could always get an ATH too.

For me there's more to the MM event than just the main prizes, my challenge is always to attempt to finish it with peds available.

Always a chance of one of the outside places too. Only 25th boobie prize this year, but hey at least it's there.

Rick

ps: EU is all about the dream...smiles.

Many players do MM Xing just for the entertainment value. I've only missed one MM in all the years I played. Sure there's a little dream in players heads that it might be possible loot something outstanding in one of the instances.

Could always get an ATH too.

For me there's more to the MM event than just the main prizes, my challenge is always to attempt to finish it with peds available.

Always a chance of one of the outside places too. Only 25th boobie prize this year, but hey at least it's there.

Rick

ps: EU is all about the dream...smiles.

that is more logic... play it for fun.

but if you read the whole tread the cry babys seem to complain abot spiders ( i can only imagine if they hunt those is the 2 points worth now as 1 from kerberos) which lead me to think some ppl may dream to finish in the first places prize.

i think the whole EU should be played as amusement RL alredy is anoff stress but becose ppl rely so much on geting something from EU they presure them selfs.

we all know who will winn in each cathegory apart 1, 2 and 3 (which will be won by someone that play the game long time and just chiped down to stay in taht cathegory).

I did exactely what you did i went in and kiled mobs whith MF i just did not deposit used what is left on the caracter i may win the last place that will be something :dunce:

I did some team runs in cat 3 and 5. I don't doing it in hope to win MM. It is a lot fun if you join that event with a team. i also did some cat3 solo. it seems that i have the right gear and skills to hunt kerbs and spiders. Only the boss was too much, about lc240 and ek2600 and boar with 5b is not cool for that mob. But for spiders in that cat3, i had no problems. just the solo payback was a joke.

MindArk need to make different mobs so different skilled and equiped avatars can do Mayhem.
I think they did good.

I would personaly want spiders in S4 to have 30% more HP.

They will never be able to make every mob ultimate for all avatars and gears, if thats what u want u are in the wrong game. than u should find a game without skills and everyone has same gear.

//Regards

If you want the spiders to have 30% more damage just go into the Level 5 instance and you will have you wish:). I agree about your statement about making every mob for everybody, I think that would ruin the game, for me at least.

Come on guys, your defensive skills - mainly your evader in this case - matters a lot more than your hit levels or slightly higher dps. This is also why you get both people crying how hard it is with other people saying "hey, i can do this in ghost".

Never mind that Ghost is actually a good armor in this case.

Come on guys, your defensive skills - mainly your evader in this case - matters a lot more than your hit levels or slightly higher dps. This is also why you get both people crying how hard it is with other people saying "hey, i can do this in ghost".

Never mind that Ghost is actually a good armor in this case.

Correct in both IMO. When I first started I was at Ithaca hunting atrox and saw a guy with no armor killing an Alpha. At that time the best I could do (without a lot of FAPing) was providers. Evade is the one of the hardest skills to get, its takes forever. I did get a look at Mercury's skills once and as I remember he was a level 88 evader and like a 135 laser pistol. Quite a difference.

Back