Metal Skull - Interesting...

Chazlow

Alpha
Society
Kaos
Chaz
Trudging through the auction today among the Misc Items -> Skulls I noticed an interesting object, a Metal Skull.

Has low MU (around +105 yearly, +67 decade) and only 2 sold this year (113 for the decade).

I assume the object is looted from a robot of some description but think it may be more than a trophy item.

What mob does it drop from? Could this be DNA/crafting related in the future?

I'm putting my money on the Harbinger event to drop a similar but more useful item.

Interesting...

Last edited:
Post a pic ? :p

its an old trophy type thing. a human skull if i recall correctly...i had one at one point, it sat in my storage for ages before i did a big cleanout.

I think there's another item that actually is called "a human skull"

its an old trophy type thing. a human skull if i recall correctly...i had one at one point, it sat in my storage for ages before i did a big cleanout.

The human skull was named human skull though, there were quite a few different kinds of skulls around, I used to have a good collection, but don't remember seeing one called metal skull. I'd take it as a decorative item only unless it was something only recently dropped for the first time.

ah yeah you are probably right there....then again it was a while ago and my memory isn't the best at times. Best of luck finding out though.

One of these once adorned my apartment but I got it off the auction myself so no idea where it originally came from :dunno:

The Metal Skull was dropped by Umbranoids many years ago. I remember my brother looting one on one of our sightseeings. As for the Human Skull i got one my brother looted, and i believe it was dropped by Umbras as well. Im not 100% sure about the Human Skull tho.

Hi Lee and Ewok:wave:

Has low MU (around 105% yearly, 67% decade) and only 2 sold this year (113 for the decade).

Actually +105 ped and +67 ped.

seen a metal skull in one of the shops last week

The Metal Skull was dropped by Umbranoids many years ago. I remember my brother looting one on one of our sightseeings. As for the Human Skull i got one my brother looted, and i believe it was dropped by Umbras as well. Im not 100% sure about the Human Skull tho.

Hi Lee and Ewok:wave:

umbras dropped human skulls.. :scratch2: or was it from PVP ? ..

Even if you could put it in your head, do you realize how succeptible to electrical damage your brain would become???

Back